Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Island Red

"He'd come to Aruba after a divorce to drown his sorrows, when a cute bartender invites him to take his fill of her."

33
6 Comments 6
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"A custom story for Matt"

Clearing the head

“What’ll ya have?” the bartender asked.

The young redhead moved with grace, her lithe form visible beneath her thin dress.

“Mai tai. Please.”

Ian straddled the barstool and leaned his arms heavily on the bar.

“The classic, huh?” the woman said.

Ian shrugged. He wasn’t in the mood for light chit-chat. Fresh off a messy and painful divorce, he’d come to the Bahamas to clear his head. Even a cute, young redhead couldn’t lift his spirits. He knew that for her, this was routine. She probably did this dozens of times a day for men and women who were down in the dumps.

He watched her move as she made his drink, admiring the way her ass jiggled within the confines of cloth.

“Here you go, love,” she said as she handed him his drink.

Love? Ian felt so unworthy of love at the moment he had no response. He took a sip of the mai tai, appreciating how it felt going down his throat.

“You know, most people come to the Bahamas to let go and have a good time. You seem to be lower than a hermit crab. Anything you want to talk about?”

“Oh, I came here to get away. Clear the air. Just got through a shitty divorce.”

“Sorry to hear that. What happened to make it so crappy?”

She had a look of genuine compassion on her face.

“She ran off with a younger guy. I mean, whatever happened to ’till death do us part’? I couldn’t believe she could run off so easily. Damn it, I know I’m just over forty, but shit! It’s not like I need an erection drug!”

The bartender grinned at that.

“Yeah, er, sorry. I didn’t mean to be so blunt.”

“No worries. I think it’s sweet.”

She picked up a glass and dried it.

“Being in this business, you hear it all—the affairs, the lies, the broken hearts. But you seem real about it, like it really meant something to you.”

“I just never thought it would happen, someone coming between us.”

“This is only a distraction to try to take you off course for meeting who you’re supposed to be with.”

“Yeah, one door closes and another opens. Or so they say.”

“Or, this area is great for hooking up,” she said.

“Thanks for the tip, but I don’t think I’m even up for that.”

“Where are you from?”

“Right outside of Boston.”

“No kidding? So am I! What part?”

“Brookline.”

“No way! Where?”

“Coolidge Corner.”

“Get out! That’s where I grew up!”

“Seriously?”

“Yep! I lived around the corner from Trader Joe's.”

“Wow, do you happen to know Eric Castillo of the theater?”

“Yes! Oh my God! Do you also know Lisa O’Hare, his niece?”

“Yeah! Isn’t she a hoot?”

“Oh, she is such a kick! Who would have thought we’d meet here and know people from the same neighborhood?”

“Hell, yeah!”

She paused and looked at the bar surface.

“By the way, I’m Allie. I’m off in eleven minutes if you want to come to my place. It’d be great to reminisce with someone from Coolidge.”

“You don’t need to stay till closing?”

“Nope. My co-worker Steve is closing tonight. The schedule switches so both of us don’t need to stay until two.”

“Sure. It would be fun to reminisce.”

Ian wondered, but–-no, she said to chat about the old town. What would she want with him, anyway? A divorced, middle-aged white guy with a receding hairline?

“Cool. Just hang out for a bit and we’ll go.”

Ian saw another bar patron look his way with an envious expression. The guy was much closer in age to Allie than he was. Ian stared down at his mai tai, like he was examining it for tea leaves.

But what if it was his lucky night? He’d sure like to explore that firm, tight body under the thin dress Allie wore. He watched her move as she refilled someone’s drink. Her figure was lean and lithe, her skin covered with freckles. All his life Ian had wanted to have sex with a redhead. Could it be he was about to get his chance finally, at middle age?

It seemed like the longest eleven minutes in history, as Ian thought about the possibilities. Then he had a fearful thought: She lived alone, didn’t she? He hoped she didn’t have a roommate. Unless she was as hot as Allie. Right! Getting lucky with two hot young things would certainly take his mind off the divorce.

Steve appeared behind the bar. Ian noticed that he looked older than himself. He didn’t even offer a courtesy glance to Ian.

“I’m back from my break, go ahead and take off,” he said to Allie.

“Okay! I’ll get my stuff.”

She reappeared a moment later with a handbag and a light jacket.

“Okay, let’s go!” she said to Ian.

Ian felt Steve’s gaze burn into him, but he wasn’t sure if it was a glare or a smirk. They left the restaurant and chatted during the short time it took to walk to Allie’s apartment. It was a small one-bedroom place on the top floor of a two-story building. He followed her into the apartment and Allie took her things into the bedroom.

“Give me just a minute, make yourself at home,” she said as she disappeared around the corner.

The passion of red

Ian stood in the living room, looking around and feeling awkward. In a few minutes, he heard the familiar sound of pee squirting into a toilet, and then a flush. A couple of minutes later, Allie returned.

“You’re still standing there!” she giggled. “That’s cool.”

Her boldness took him by surprise. Here she was, pressing her body against his with her arms wrapped around him, kissing him full on the lips. Ian’s cock began to harden.

Allie rotated her hips slightly as they kissed, grinding into his cock. It felt awesome. He pulled away.

“Not that I’m complaining, but I didn’t expect this,” he said.

“Let’s just say I’m a sucker for older guys, especially older guys with scruff. And if they’re from my hometown, so much the better.”

She returned to kissing him.

“No problem here,” Ian said in a muffled voice.

Allie giggled again.

Feeling emboldened, Ian slid his arm around Allie’s waist and then his hand to her butt. He half massaged and half squeezed it, feeling its firmness. It had just enough give that it would bounce wonderfully when he gave it to her doggy-style. Ian couldn’t remember how long it had been since Diane’s ass felt like that. He wondered what the twenty-six-year-old dude she’d shacked up with saw in his ex-wife.

Allie, in response, put both her hands on his butt and pulled him into her. She moaned into his mouth as she felt the heat of his hard-on poking her. Her tongue delved into his mouth, hungering for him.

His hand pulled the hem of her dress aside, reducing the layers between his hand and her ass flesh down to one. She gave her hips a delightful wiggle. Ian’s cock was threatening to burst his zipper, a fact that was not lost on her.

“You seem to have a problem here,” she said playfully, grabbing at his dick.

She looked at him coyly as she bit her bottom lip. Fuck! It was almost enough to make him shoot his load right there! Allie slid his zipper down slowly, teasing him. Then her soft, warm hand around his shaft made him close his eyes and sigh with pleasure.

Ian couldn’t stand it. He slid his hand between her silky thighs and stroked her pussy. Back went her mouth on his as a sexy, trembling moan escaped from her. Ian reached down further and found her clit. Her knees buckled a bit, and she pulled him down to the floor.

Allie was on top of him in an instant, almost throwing his pants off. She hungrily kissed his neck. Straddling his thighs and kneeling, she pulled off her dress while stretching and exuding sexiness. She reached behind her and undid her bra, revealing her small, pert breasts. Damn, even her boobs had freckles!

Allie stood up and slipped out of her dress and thong, then sat down on the sofa. Eyeing Ian, she hoisted her legs in the air and slid her thong down her long legs. That was when Ian noticed that either she was a natural redhead or she’d done a hell of a job matching the color of the hair on her head. She had a nicely trimmed landing strip of red hair above her slit.

With a knowing smile, Allie opened her legs wide, exposing her pink inner lips. Was that pussy juice he saw seeping between her folds?

“You know that sign in the bar, chips, and salsa, all you can eat? I’m offering the same deal for my pussy,” she grinned.

“Damn, you do look good enough to eat,” Ian said, kneeling on the floor between her outstretched legs. “And all those freckles!”

It was true. She even had freckles on her shaved pussy! He wondered how long it would take to lick every single freckle on her body. Hours, he guessed, but it would be time well-spent. Such a morsel she was!

Two inches from her snatch, he inhaled the intoxicating aroma of her pussy. She smelled clean and sexy, like a pussy should smell. He closed his eyes and leaned in, his tongue reaching for the delicacy.

Allie let out a short gasp as he touched her inner lip. Never go straight for the clit, unless she says so—that was one thing he learned from his ex. He ran his tongue up the tender lip to her clit, and gently flicked the little nub. Then he moved up the other lip until he reached the nub.

“Oh, that’s good,” Allie gasped. “You have a nice touch.”

Encouraged, Ian focused on her clit, slowly flicking his tongue from side to side on it. Allie grasped his head, then ran her fingers through his sandy-colored hair. He could feel his chin at her wet hole, almost fucking her with it as he worked her button.

He switched to an up-and-down motion with his tongue. This action made his chin slide up and down her greedy hole as it tried to swallow him up.

“Fuck! Your scruffy chin feels fucking awesome on my cunt!” Allie squealed.

BunnyBlairr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BunnyBlairr

She reached out and grabbed her ankles, spreading her legs as wide as she could. Damn! Ian’s chin went partway inside her when he circled her nub. Allie moaned deeply, indicating her approaching orgasm.

Ian’s ears filled with the sounds of licking and her soft moans in response. He settled into a groove, licking, and lapping, flicking at her clit and lips. Allie moved her hands back to Ian’s head, and pulled, trying to mash his face against her cunt. To his surprise, she began to hump his face!

“Lick it. Lick it. Lick it,” she said.

Shit, the girl was a little firecracker!

Ian kept it up. Allie tightened her grip and groaned. A flood of juice streamed down his chin. Then she screamed, her hips rocking and rolling so that Ian couldn’t keep up with her. He pulled back and in amazement watched her cum, her muscles taut, her body thrashing and heaving.

When she had calmed down, her chest was rosy and her nipples hard. She looked so sexy! Allie put her feet on Ian’s shoulders and smiled dreamily.

“I like a guy who has talents like yours,” she said dreamily.

Ian noticed something about one of Allie’s feet. He lifted it from his shoulder and held it in front of his face, the bright red polish almost garish.

“Even your toes have freckles!”

“Yep! Irish all over!” she said laughing.

If he didn’t have time to lick every freckle from her body tonight, he could get a start with her feet. Ian typically wasn’t attracted to women’s feet, until he got hold of Allie’s. He cradled her foot in his hands.

Her foot looked to have been sculpted by a master. The arch was high and strong, yet graceful, as was the top of her foot. Each toe was immaculate and in perfect proportion to the others. The red nail polish shone. And then there were the freckles, decorating even her toes like tiny ornaments.

He caressed the bow of her foot to the toes. Allie was silent, watching him with interest. Ian was careful not to tickle but to stroke her foot. Gradually, the strokes became firmer until they became a massage. Allie moaned again at his touch.

The next thing he knew, he had two toes in his mouth and was sucking them. He had never done anything like this before, but Allie was different. He would gladly lick her ass until he made her cum from that.

“That feels nice,” Allie whispered, breaking the silence.

“Mm,” Ian responded, starting to kiss her foot all over.

There came a moment when he knew it was time to pay the same attention to her other foot, so he did.

At last, Allie pulled her foot from Ian’s hands and placed it at the crotch of his shorts. She toyed with his crotch until his cock became a bulge. Giving him a soft smile, Allie stroked and prodded his bulge with her bare foot. Ian’s cock hardened further until it strained at the fabric.

“Unzip for me,” Allie said, in a voice so sexy he thought he was dreaming.

He liked being told what to do and was happy to oblige Allie’s request. His cock stuck out like a proud mast from his shorts. Allie smiled and touched her bare foot to his cock. The effect was electric. Ian’s dick strained in its own skin. Allie licked her lips. She slowly stroked the sole of her foot up and down along the shaft. Ian moaned, feeling his cock, incredibly, seem to lengthen.

“Looks like he likes that,” Allie said with a grin. Ian nodded.

“Why don’t we switch places?” she asked after a few more strokes.

She got up from the sofa and Ian stood up. His dick stuck out from his shorts. He pulled them down along with his boxers, and then slipped his tropical shirt over his head.

In a moment Ian was seated on the sofa with his legs open, as Allie knelt between them. She took his cock in her hand and gazed at it a moment.

“Why did your ex leave this?” she asked, and then swallowed his length in one smooth motion.

Ian was about to answer that he was young and apparently had a big dick, but her move distracted him.

She put her hands on his knees for leverage and fucked him with her mouth. There’s no other word for it–she pumped her head up and down and fucked him with her throat. It helped that Ian was no bigger than average, but he hadn’t been prepared for her intensity.

“Oh my god, you’re so good at that,” he moaned.

She stopped mid-stroke, letting him slip from her mouth with a pop. (He never did figure out how she did that so expertly.)

“Maybe I should stop. It wouldn’t be good if you came too soon, would it? Let me take care of these guys.”

With that she ran her tongue across his balls, making Ian groan. She mouthed them, and he opened his legs wider. Around and round she went, sometimes licking, sometimes mouthing. When she took a nut into her mouth and rolled it around, Ian gasped.

“Your balls are really big. You must have a lot of cum in there waiting to spurt, huh?” she asked with a smirk on her face.

Ian could only whimper.

“Poor boy. Why don’t you let me take care of you?”

“Please,” he moaned.

Allie got up and straddled him, positioning her snatch above his rod. Instead of lowering herself onto him, she leaned forward a little so her small boobs hung in his face. Then she moved her hips sinuously back and forth, teasing him. How had such a young woman gotten to be such a sexpot? he wondered.

Allie lowered her hips so that her opening grazed the head of his cock. Ian felt his cock grow more taut in anticipation. She lowered herself a little more. Her cunt was wet and open.

She raised up again and rubbed her opening on his head. Ian felt a cool feeling on the head and knew that she’d soaked him with her nectar.

Wickedly, she did the same thing again. Down she went, slipping him in a little more. And up she went again. Ian whimpered, and Allie giggled.

Without warning, she slammed down on him hard, burying his length inside her. Ian groaned loudly in a combination of surprise and relief.

“Oh, yeah!” Allie moaned. “That’s it.”

Urgent care

Ian slipped his arms around her waist and let her fuck him. She ground her hips down so their loins caused heat from the friction. He knew it was making her clit happy from her response. A wet feeling seeped around the base of his cock. Her pussy felt like a wet fleshy glove grasping him.

“You feel so good!” he moaned.

Allie raised up and began to slide up and down. Their moans joined the sounds of their hips slapping together. Ian’s hands had ridden up her back, and his legs had opened further. He knew that at this point he was just along for the ride. The girl knew how to fuck, that was all there was to it.

Her pussy made more squishy sounds as she bounced up and down. Ian felt that delightful burning in his loins. He was glad he’d taken care of himself the previous night.

Allie must have felt his urgency because she grinned down at him. She lifted herself and sat astride his thighs. Next, she took his slick rod in her hand and began to jerk it.

“Come on, you wanna shoot that load for me? Yeah, you know you do.”

Ian moaned, the heat becoming unbearable.

“Shoot that hot cum on me, okay? I wanna feel it splash! Cum for me, do it!”

Ian felt the impending blast burn through him. He cried out, and then all the pent-up spunk burst forth, spewing Allie’s belly with its warm stickiness. His cum looked like small, flat pearls on her belly.

“Yeah! Oh, yeah! Shoot that cum! Oh my god, so much cum!”

Her voice turned into laughter, as Ian spurted and moaned.

He sank, limp and drained, into the sofa. Allie ran a finger in the sticky mess and drew a shiny track on her stomach. Then she put the finger in her mouth and sucked it dry.

“Mmm, that was a big load! You were really backed up.”

Ian nodded.

Into the tropical night

“That was amazing,” Ian said after a moment. “You don’t like sex, do you?”

Allie laughed.

“It’s my redhead temperament. Passion and temper. Yeah, I like sex. It’s why I had to leave stuffy New England. Not that people don’t get laid there! I mean, I was raised Irish Catholic, right? People are more relaxed and free here.”

She got off his thighs and bent over to pick up her dress, giving Ian a stellar view of her sexy butt. Allie wiped up the cum with her dress.

Ian felt he should say something, but he didn’t know what. He knew he felt more confident and even grateful. At last, he opened his mouth.

“I know this sounds weird, but thanks for this.”

“The pleasure was mutual!” she said as she put on her thong.

“Can I ask you a question?” he asked as he put on his boxers.

“Go for it.”

“Why me? I mean, a customer at the bar, much older than you, middle-aged, receding hairline. Why?”

Allie smiled.

“I like older guys, and I like sex. I like scruffy beards, too. Besides, we hit it off and we’re from the same neighborhood.”

Ian was only partly satisfied. And he wasn’t sure that they’d “hit it off.”

“But…”

“OK, and I’ll tell you something else. I’m not ready to settle down. Not even with a boyfriend. I just don’t wanna be tied down, you know? But as I said, I fucking love sex! So at the bar, I meet…”

“…a lot of older, divorced guys,” Ian interrupted, now understanding.

“Yep!” she smiled, not bothering to put on her bra. Her tits didn’t need it, anyway. “So I hope you don’t mind the fact that I was using you.”

“Not at all!” Ian said, now dressed.

“Let me fill you in on what goes on around here,” she added. “A lot of newly divorced women come here, divorced because their husbands left them for someone my age. So they’re lonely and horny. You won’t have a problem hooking up with a woman if that’s what you want. If anyone wants a reference, tell them to come see me!”

Ian stood in silence, pondering this. He took a deep breath and exhaled heavily.

“Thanks,” he said.

Allie walked to her front door.

“Have a good night,” she said, opening the door.

“You too,” he said, walking outside.

The night air was cool and pleasant, a tropical breeze blowing. He heard the door close behind him and the deadbolt being drawn. Ian didn’t know if he was ready for another one-night stand, but he had begun to see possibilities. Besides, this place was warm and tropical, just right for love.

Published 
Written by KC_Wilder1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments