Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday Romance After an Erotic Massage

"holiday relaxation massage from masseur turns erotic"

28
10 Comments 10
9.8k Views 9.8k
4.7k words 4.7k words

At the end of my first year of college, my best friend Samantha and I went backpacking in Sydney, Australia. It was a great place to holiday, with plenty of sun, glorious beaches and lots of things to see and do.

We had been there a month staying at a backpackers’ lodge near the beach and although we were out nightly at the pubs and nightspots, we were not meeting any guys.

We are attractive girls and at the time we dressed up sultry and sexy in the Sydney summer fashion, with really short minis that hugged the butt and tight little bikini-style tops,  that cut low exposing lots of flesh and plenty of sideboob. After a lot of visits to the clubbing scene we were still returning home alone. It was a dry, dry season.

To make matter worse, it had been two months since I had broken up with my ex-boyfriend and I was feeling frustrated. Being on holiday and seeing all these hunky guys on the beach sunbathing only made matters worse. I found myself lying in the sun, feeling its rays beating against my body, as my imagination drifted into fantasies of erotic interludes. I was acting like an over hormonal teenager, with a desperate urge for physical touch.

I masturbated almost daily in the shower, but it was not making things better, I only got to feel more like exploding from pent up sexual frustration. Sam and I were turning into bitchy little monsters and taking it out on each other. Then on the one and the only day we had a fight, Sam went to the beach alone to get away from me, where she met this Aussie guy named Brad. He asked her out, which only made me feel even more sorry for myself.

‘What was wrong with me?’ I asked myself.

I was getting more and more depressed. I  decided it would be best to get out, even if only for a walk to the local bookshop. I put on a pair of casual jeans and a plain black t-shirt. As I was going out of the hostel I stopped in front of the notice board and read this advert.

‘Newly qualified masseur – 30-minute massage, special promotion, free to first ten calls. Ring David.’

I love massages and if it weren’t for my tight travelling budget, I would have gone for one. I tore off the number from the advert and called it.

"Hi, David speaking." I paused, not sure if I should hang up, but then just continued nervously.

"Hi, I read your ad and would like to know if you still have this free promotion on?" I asked.

"You must be calling from the Oxford hostel," he said.

"Yes, I am. I am keen on the free massage. When can you fit me in?" I asked.

"I can only come over after 8 pm as I am at my day job now," he explained.

"That's ok," I answered.

"What is your name so I can book you in?" he went on to ask sounding very professional.

"My name is Raquel and I am staying in room 101. The room is booked under the name Sam, my roommate, if they ask at reception."

It was 7 pm and I needed to get some dinner, so I quickly went down the road to MacDonalds and then headed back to the hostel to shower and wait for David. My room was in such a mess, so I quickly threw Sam's clothes into the cupboard and threw my loose clothes into my suitcase. I was hanging up the towels in the bathroom when I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it, and there stood a cute guy, probably early thirties, quite tall with dark hair and olive complexion, looking like he was at the wrong place. He was dressed in a suit and holding a brown paper bag. It looked as if he was turning up to a job interview at a bank. He was probably not David I thought to myself.

"Hi,  Raquel, I am David from the advert," he introduced himself.

"Come on in,"  I said as  I moved aside to let him squeeze in between the bunk beds.

He seemed quite shy and nervous, but then I was quite anxious myself meeting a stranger to give me a massage in my room.

"How long are you visiting Sydney for?" he asked me, in an Australian accent.

He was being friendly and chatted away as we stood facing each other.

After a few questions about my holiday and where I came from, he suddenly said, "Well, I am here to give you the special promotion free massage. Are there any injuries I should know about?" he asked.

"No, other than sore feet from walking all over Sydney, and a bit of a bad tan," I joked with him. "You can take off your suit jacket if you want," I offered, and then took it from him as he passed it to me, and I folded it before putting it to rest on the suitcase.

"I am a bit unprepared as I came here directly from the office. Do you have two towels, and can we use the bed as a massage table?" he shyly asked me.

"Oh yes, and do you have a match? I am going to light an aromatherapy burner to create a relaxing scent and ambiance.

"Also, do you have a CD to play?” he asked.

I passed him a match as I looked through my CD's. This was a few years before streaming music existed!

"How about some George Benson?" I asked.

"Yeah, that will do," he answered as I switched the CD player on. I fetched two of the white, starched, dried out hostel towels from the bathroom cupboard and I laid them on the bed.

I could smell the strong scent permeating the room.

"The massage I give is a therapeutic, full-body relaxation massage. Unless you prefer a deep tissue massage in a particular area?" he went on sounding very experienced.

"No, the relaxation one sounds just what I need. Thank you."

"Ok, we should get started. I will lie one towel on your bed so that the oil doesn't destroy your sheets. You will need to get undressed and lie down with the other towel around you. It's up to you if you want to leave your underwear on or not. I will go outside, and I will come back in a few minutes to give you time to get ready."

David left the room. I pulled my t-shirt off, unclasped my bra and threw them into the cupboard. I sat on my bed and pulled my jeans off. I thought to myself about whether I should take my panties off or keep them on. I would have a towel over me anyway. No way! I would feel so strange, and vulnerable.

I realised that I felt a tinge of horniness at the idea, but I couldn't do it. I swung to the other extreme and went into the bathroom to find my bikini bottoms to put on instead. They were soaking wet still from yesterday at the beach. I looked for a pair of bikini or boy-short panties, but I could only find G-strings like the one I had on already.

"Raquel, I am coming in; I hope you are ready now," David was calling from outside the room. I quickly threw the towel around me and lay on the bed.

The door opened and David came back in. He told me to relax while he opened the cap of the oil bottle. I noticed that he was still in his suit and tie, not good attire to be handling oil.

"David, you may spill oil on your suit or tie, don't you have something else to put on?" I asked him.

"Normally I wear shorts and a t-shirt, but I came here straight from a business meeting, and I didn’t have my gym bag with me," he said.

I felt bad, as he would ruin his expensive clothes.

"I could lend you some shorts, but you are much bigger than me," I joked with him.

I was a petite size 8 – small, and he was a medium-build guy. Sam was just a little bigger than I was so her clothes wouldn't fit him either.

I felt the towel being pulled down my back and gathering around my lower back. I then felt two strong hands warm and firm massaging down the length of my spine. It was heavenly.

I was still troubled that David would spill oil on his clothes when an idea came to me.

"Hey, David, go to the cupboard and take out my gym bag. It’s black," I instructed him.

"Yes, got it. What do you want from it?" he replied.

"Open it up and take out the black spandex bike shorts," I went on. "Try them on. They are stretchy so will fit you and you won't have to worry about the oil destroying your suit."

"I can't wear these; they look tiny anyway," he replied.

"Just put them on they will stretch," I persisted.

David turned around and I heard his pants drop to the floor. I didn't look.

"Do you have them on?  I asked.

"Pretty damn tight but they will do. Thank you," he said.

He massaged my back and shoulders for about ten minutes, and it felt so good feeling my muscles soften as he kneaded away my tension knots. Once or twice his hands brushed the side of my large 34C breasts as he was doing the downstroke. I didn't think he intended to do it, but it got my mind going and my brain started imagining things and having sexual thoughts again.

I tried to think of something else, but I felt a tightness and throbbing emerge from my pelvis. It was probably pent-up sexual frustration from not having sex for so long. Having the skin alongside my breasts touched even if advertently brushed, was not a good idea. I was like a time bomb, with the fuse ready to ignite.

He suddenly moved down to my toes, ankles and calf muscles and massaged them slowly, up and down, up and down. He then massaged my hamstrings up and down, up and down, ending at the bottom of my towel. The feeling of the warm oil and strong male hands touching my body was invigorating. I wanted him to massage me more freely. We hadn't spoken since he started the massage.

Out of nowhere I suddenly said, "Actually I have quite sore hips from the yoga I did yesterday. Can you do anything to make them better?"

"Sure, I was about to do that next," he said, as he pulled my towel down another centimetre at the top to try and get access to my hips."

As he did this, I yanked the towel off to the side, so he can get access, knowing quite well that he would have my full butt in a G-string in view, but the idea of that excited me greatly. I felt another spasm of sexual excitement deep in my pussy. I could feel it welling up and wanting to vibrate my torso to release this energy in rhythmic vibrations.

I lifted my arm and pointed my finger to my glut and said, "Here is where it's sore".

I felt a splash of oil and fingers kneading into my butt. He rotated his palm about my butt. It felt good. I turned my head to face the other side of the bed and realised I had not looked at him since the start. I saw him standing beside me wearing my skin-tight spandex shorts I wear to yoga. He had no shirt on, and I could see his balls and cock sticking, straining, and stretching out against the black shiny stretchy material.

This only made me more excited and I couldn’t help but look at his package. While I was looking and trying to see if I could get a view of his arse with the tight shorts pulling everywhere, I noticed his cock getting erect. It was pulling my shorts out like a tent and I was sure I could even make out the ridges on the head of his penis. He had a long penis and it was definitely excited. This only sent pulses of sexual desire through my nervous system. My mouth was getting dry.

I closed my eyes and focused on the deep massage I was getting on my bottom. His hands stopped for a while and then I felt the oil, too much of it, on my lower back and some dripping down my inner legs. He must have spilt the oil. I parted my legs as the oil dripped down. I felt it trickle down my arse and onto the edge of my panties.

"Yeh! Sorry, I lost my grip on the oil bottle," he said, “I will rub the oil in quickly."

He massaged down the back of my legs and I felt his fingers fan out and massage close to my crotch and almost getting to the edge of my panties.

"That's good, I really hurt those muscles stretching at yoga," I said in a quiet muffle.

On the next repeat of this stroke, I parted my legs considerably to give him better access. I hoped that he would not be able to see any pubic hair coming out of the sides of my panties. I knew he would have a direct view of my pussy along the satin G-string pulling through my arse cheeks.

I felt the oil run right down into my crotch. It tickled me and created the anticipation that the next rub would be right into my crotch. This excited me as a tingly feeling caused by the warm oil erupted around my skin. It begged to be caressed.

I opened my legs even wider without realising what I had done. I then felt his dripping pool of oil centre in and run right down to my pussy.

His massage seemed to get more sensual, but it only made my frustration ache more. I wished he would finish so I could turn around and let my index finger sneak under the edge of my panties and slowly rub my engorged and swollen clitoris to climax.

I so needed to feel an orgasm which, after this massage, might have been just enough to rid me of some of the pent-up sexual frustration gathered tightly in my nerves around my pubic bone.

"Hey David, it’s been a lot more than an hour now and I am sure you are tired. I am really enjoying this, but I am really taking advantage now so should we wrap up?" I said, not sure why I was saying it.

"Wow, you are right, it's already an hour and ten minutes. Ok, I will finish off now," David replied.

"Okay I will quickly balance your energy meridians and then it’s over," he said.

I held my breath as he rubbed some oil into the top of my spine and rubbed it down with a deep stroke. He started a new stroke around my thighs and rubbed down into an arc ending on my butt and crossing over my panties.

He then started a third stroke on my glutes and rubbed down my thighs right down to the back of my knees, twisted his palm around and with the upward stroke gathered his fingers wide and massaged up my thigh slowly as his thumbs fanned outwards. As his palm reached the bottom of my arse cheeks, he continued up and over them and applied pressured on his thumbs closing in on my panty line.

I felt the satin border of the panties as his thumbs glided up and were rubbing up against each side of my pubes. He kept up with a rhythm going over them again and again. I squirmed at his touch. I ground my hips into the bed not thinking about what he was doing and just letting him go on while I enjoyed the waves of pleasure take over my body. I hope he didn't hear my whimper. I didn't move.

I knew he was standing between my legs and had a good view up my panties, and I imagined him looking and perving at my pussy, seeing my pink swollen folds moist and creamy from arousal. That thought just turned me on even more. I could feel my pussy pounding with heat. The excitement was painful and pleasurable at the same time. My nerves were at an end. Suddenly I felt his fingers touch again, this time it pressed hard against my pussy, I could not help but to shudder and shake from the touch. I so wanted more.

"Ok, one more stroke to balance the energies," he blurted out suddenly.

I kept quiet as he once again put his fingers onto the top of my spine and started the slow downward stroke again. He took the stroke right through over my butt cheeks and down to my ankles. He then lifted one foot and kneaded the bottom of it, pulling it outward and placing it down wide apart and then did the same with the other foot.

I was not sure if he was teasing me on purpose but every once in awhile, I felt his fingers come in close to my erogenous zones. I did not say anything but acted dumb. I wished for another brush against me, but instead, he started massaging my feet again.

I let the excitement from the last touch linger and I let my thoughts wander as to how excited David was, like how hard his cock was pressing against my shorts. I wanted to look at it, but he was standing behind me and I could not see anything with my face lying to the side.

He then kneaded my calf muscles and moving upwards, he kneaded my hamstrings. He had stretched my legs wide apart and I knew by now he had a view of my pussy with my panties pulling into my camel toe.

I wondered if he could notice anything; how soaked I was through my panties.

‘Any minute now and I can get into the shower and lather my pussy with soap and touch that swollen clit to orgasm,’ I longed to myself.

He moved his hands from the hamstrings to the glutes and then he massaged the end of my spine bone, on top of the little white triangle at the top of my G-string where it pulled into my butt cheeks. I was so sexed up now. My nipples had hardened and felt sensitive.

He let his fingers drop down between my butt cheeks and massaged my pubes directly on top of my panties.

I could not hold it in, and I let out a sigh loud enough for him to hear. I sort of slipped into a little orgasm as I felt a rush of pussy  juices, followed by ripples and shivers as a wave of pleasure erupted deep inside my body.

I turned around to face David. He had a great body; he had a hairy chest and he had a huge erect cock sticking out of my tight shorts. You could clearly see like a second skin his full big balls and a long hard penis with a huge head straining and stretching out of my shorts. I noticed it was wet at the tip, with white spit oozing through my shorts.

He went red with embarrassment.

I didn't know what to do so I just let raw passion take over and I moved closer to him. I was still sitting on the bed with the towel covering my breasts, but I let it drop off as I moved in closer to him. I wrapped my hands around and grabbed his butt and clenched my nails into them with intense desire, and I somehow yanked him forward and closer to me

I then put my hand over his cock, and I stroked it over my stretchy shorts. I saw him staring at my big boobs. My nipples were long and erect, and my breasts were a bright red from my arousal.

I took his erection into my hands but left it insides the lycra shorts, and I put it into my mouth with the pants and all. The lycra was thin so I felt the warmth of his cock as I slid his penis's head in between my lips. I pulled at his cock with my right hand as I moved up and down his erection, sucking it. The stretchy pants just pulled with me.

He took my nipples into his right hand and twisted them. I was loud and vocal now, breathing heavily and squirming. I pulled the spandex pants down his hips and freed his beautiful, erect pink hard cock. I sucked his head furiously as I squeezed his butt. After only a minute or so, his cock erupted and spurted out strands of white cum first into my mouth as I felt the warm jizz fill my mouth, and then as I pulled away it more spurts into the air landing on my breasts and stomach. I held his balls tight feeling the throbbing muscles between his butt and balls as his cock jumped up and down again and again.

Hello__Sophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hello__Sophie

His eyes looked cloudy as he moaned. He reached down to my panties, pulling them aside and pushing a finger into my pussy. It was hot and soaked and his finger slid in easily. He pushed his index finger deep into my throbbing wet and hot pussy.

I pulled my panties off and opened my legs as  wide as I could. I was ready for a cock to fill me and fuck me hard but instead he went down on me and put my clit in his mouth. I was crying in ecstasy as he continued applying pressure with his tongue. He went up and down bobbing his face while still finger-fucking me deep now rubbing against my g spot.

I could not hold out any longer as I felt the orgasms explode and tremor inside me, sending vibrating waves through my core. I screamed so loud that the whole floor would have heard. I clenched my body and closed my eyes tight as he rammed two fingers up my pussy with intensity of a hard-working piston engine. I shook, vibrating in orgasmic delight.

I was all sweated. David stood up and we just laughed.

This is a true story. David ended up being my holiday romance and he told me that he had written down in his words what happened that night. He emailed this to me after I had left Sydney.

xxxxx

The new job was difficult and required long hours in the office. I had no social life at all, so I came up with a great idea to meet the backpacker girls that come to Sydney in summer. I advertised on a flyer that I was a masseur and there was a summer promotion. The first ten calls would get a free massage. I put this up in one backpacker hostel about six months ago and I forgot about it. I had no response until tonight.

I was at my day job as an accountant when this girl called my phone. I agreed to visit this hostel without even thinking. The idea and realisation that my cunning plan had worked frightened me and didn't seem real, but the adventure excited me. 

It was 7 pm and I knew I had no time to get prepared, whatever that may mean. I had no clue as to how to massage or what I needed to do. I quickly googled "how to give a full-body relaxation massage" and then I logged out of my computer, grabbed my suit jacket, and left work to make it to the hostel by 8 pm.

The girl sounded young but was probably in her early twenties. I was starting to feel apprehensive about my con. I walked to the bus stop and quickly popped into the Crabtree and Evelyn store and bought an aromatherapy oil burner and sensual massage oil. I got on the bus to go to the hostel. I could not believe this was happening.  My heart was beating fast and my palms felt sweaty.

I could not believe that my fantasy was coming true and I was about to massage a beautiful, absolute stranger. I didn't have a clue what to do and I was stupid to think I could do this in a suit. I told Rachel to get undressed and I went out of the room. I remembered to do  this from a massage I had a few years back.

When I came back in, she had a towel covering her modestly. I did notice her big breasts pushing down the side. I could not see her nipples, but I did notice that she had a triangular area that was not tanned.

I was happy to massage her in my suit, but she was worried I would destroy it with the oil, so she insisted that I change. I took her tight shorts out of her gym bag as she instructed me, but they looked so small and feminine. They were the type of short shorts that girls wear at the gym, moulding to the shape of their bodies. However, I never thought I would ever wear such things.She insisted I tried them on, so I took my suit pants of. I then I realised I had to take my boxer undies off too as they were bigger than the shorts I had to put on. I put the shorts on, and they were so tight that they encased me pushing my cock right out into view.

I started massaging Rachel and it was going slowly. I was inventing the strokes as I went along. I am not sure why, but I was massaging around the towel as if it was a forbidden area. She then told me to massage her sore hips, but I didn't really know where the hips started so I massaged around her butt cheeks. The towel was falling off when she just pulled it out of the way so I could get access. 

The first thing I noticed was a bikini tan, but she was wearing sexy little white G-string's which had a little triangle at the top and then disappeared into the crack of her bottom. I felt sexually energised seeing this, feeling my penis getting hard. I massaged her tight buns going in circular motions along the border of the G-string. As I turned to open the oil, I just could not help but try and stare at the puffy pussy lips, visible in between her legs. I wasn't concentrating and I spilt the oil. She had parted her legs ever so slightly and I could see the white G-string as it stretched over her pussy lips, with tiny blonde pubic hairs etching their way out of the thin strip of material.

"Did you spill the oil?" she asked me.

I noticed her face had turned and I realised that she would be able to see me. I was worried she would see my erection, so I positioned myself behind her butt, and I sat up over her legs. The oil had spilt and was dripping down the inside of her thighs. The cotton material became transparent from the oil running down its length. I could see through the material.

My mind was filled with dirty thoughts and my cock was hard and now straining against these overly tight shorts and throbbing with excitement. 

I hoped she would not turn her face again else she would surely notice.

The rest is as Rachel described.

Published 
Written by racqelhunter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments