Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Having My Way...Part7

"What started out as my seducing him backfired a little."

8
6 Comments 6
7.4k Views 7.4k
671 words 671 words
I felt my back against the bathroom wall where I was bracing myself as my lover came hard and deep in the back of my throat. I started to gag because he was so deep, so I tilted my head back farther and felt his cock slide deeper still. I swallowed hard and fast but some still escaped around my lips. I felt it trail down my chin and drip onto my breast. I swallowed the last of his juice and looked up to see him smiling down at me. He pulled his cock from my mouth and helped me to my feet.

We moved over to where the water was spraying down and it felt good to feel the warm water cascade over us. He pulled me to him and held me so close. His strong arms protective and yet so gentle. His lips covered mine and our tongues danced together. He pulled away and turned me around. The warm water hit my back as he positioned himself behind me. I felt him run the soap over my back then down to my hips. He roughly soaped them then I could feel him pull the cheeks apart exposing my hole to his view. I could tell by his touch that he was knelt down watching as he spread my cheeks apart. "Bend over, baby, please and spread your legs apart,"nhe said. I put my hands flat on the floor and spread my legs as far as I could without slipping.

I felt his soapy fingers rub across my slit and over my asshole. He rubbed his finger up and down till finally he stopped with his finger resting on the opening itself. He added pressure till I felt his finger slide inside my ass. He kept pressure till it was in so deep. "Damn, baby, you are so tight," he said. My ass felt full and I expected him to start to run his finger in and out but what he did next surprised me.

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

I felt something hard at the opening to my pussy. Slowly I felt it enter and realized it was a vibrator. I let out a little squeal when he turned it on. Oh it felt so good. But what came next was fabulous. The finger he had in my ass he put against the vibrator. I moaned as the feeling came alive. I felt my whole cunt and ass were alive. They felt on fire and I loved it.

But, the best was yet to come when I felt something hit my clit and I let out a scream. The vibrator had a little nub on it that also vibrated and it hit my clit. My lover drove the vibrator deep. My ass, my cunt and my clit were all on fire and it did not take long for my body to cum. My lover did not pull it out, but kept it inside me. I yelled for him to stop and that my knees were giving out. He told me to hang on and stay in that position. I forced myself to remain there. I bent my knees and braced my body against the floor. My knees started to bend and straighten, over and over, involuntarily. I had reached the point of no return. My body was on fire and I needed to cum. "More, more, please, more," I kept saying...pleading. He started to fuck me and every time the vibrator hit my clit, my body felt closer to my release.

He drove the vibrator in deep along with his finger and the final onslaught took me over the edge. I came hard and long bringing a scream of release. When the nub hit my clit, I squirted and could not stop. "That's my girl," I heard him say as I crumpled onto the floor. He pulled out the vibrator and pulled my against him. As the water hit us I heard him say, "I have more surprises for you, my dear."
Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments