Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Mouse To Lioness

"Lori took Mac's cock with both hands and guided the head into her hungry mouth."

109
16 Comments 16
2.5k Views 2.5k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Lori was twenty-four years old. She was a petite redhead head with blue eyes. She owned a small bakery in a small southern town.

Since her husband John (high school boyfriend) was killed in Afghanistan, while serving in the Marines, she has been living alone for three years.

Mac lived on a farm with his two little sisters. Mac and his sisters inherited the farm ten years ago when their mother passed away.

Mac was thirty, and his sisters were twenty and eighteen. He raised his sisters since his parents passed and he did a damn good job. The oldest sister, Quenn was in her third year of college and Tristen, the youngest, will start college in the fall.

Mac was tall at 6'3" and very strong, with reddish curly hair. He was handsome, and now that his sisters were grown, he could actively look for a relationship instead of just dating here and there.

Mac was in town delivering corn, peanuts, grapes and apples to the local grocery store. Lori had ordered a bag of flour and a bag of peanuts. Usually, Quenn or Tristen delivered to the small bakery, but they were off preparing for college.

Mac walked into the bakery with both bags on his shoulders. He walked back to the stockroom, where he found Lori taking inventory. His big frame startled her as he filled the doorway. She looked up from her 5'4" stance and glanced into his deep blue eyes.

Mac introduced himself to Lori and set the bags down where she pointed to. Lori was flustered as she did not expect a handsome and charming man to show up in her stock room.

Mac was staring at this redheaded beauty. Even though she had small tits and was tiny, his cock grew in his jeans. As they talked, Lori noticed the outline of his cock down his thigh.

Lori has not had sex since her husband deployed and he was the only one she has had sex with. She felt her panties get moist as they talked.

Mac said he had to get back to the farm and, as he was leaving, Lori gave him a loaf of freshly baked bread and some cupcakes. Both wished he could stay longer.

When Mac left, Lori had to sit down and recover from almost orgasming as they talked. She was embarrassed, as she had never felt this way before. Lori locked the door and went back to the stockroom. She pulled down her jeans and panties. She licked her two fingers and placed them on her labia. She inserted the two fingers into her pink pussy and fingered herself. She had to have a release. Her thumb rubbed her pea sized clit as her fingers found her G-spot. She came harder than she has in years. She took off her shirt and bra to see her hard, long nipples. Her tits were tea cup sized with barely no areolas. Lori rubbed and pulled on her nipples to help her body spasms calm down. She could not get Mac out of her mind.

Mac made it to the farm. It was a long drive with his cock hard in his pants. His sisters were still not home, so he went into his room to jack off. He dropped his jeans and boxers and laid on the bed. His thick circumcised nine-inch cock stood straight up. Pre-cum was already seeping out of the head. Mac closed his eyes and imagined Lori was straddling him. He gripped his cock and wanked it hard. His cum shot into the sky and landed on his washboard abs.

Mac heard his sisters drive up, and he quickly cleaned up and got dressed. His sisters came in the house laughing and talking about all the boys they have fucked. They didn't know Mac was in the house. They both turned red when Mac walked into the kitchen. Mac just shook his head. The girls told Mac about the dance on Saturday night and convinced him to go.

The two girls who help Lori at the bakery convinced her to go to the dance Saturday night.

On Saturday night, Mac's sisters paired up early with the boys. He knew they were going to have sex that night. Mac sat and drank a few beers at a corner table.

Lori walked in with her two girlfriends at about nine o'clock. Mac spotted her immediately. She was wearing a blue polka-dot dress similar to Dorothy in the "Wizard of Oz".

Mac stood up and caught Lori's eye. They both walked towards each other. A slow dance was playing, so Mac took Lori's hand and led her to the dance floor.

They held each other tight as if they knew each other forever. Lori rested her head on his muscular chest and could feel his erection pressing hard against her belly. Lori looked up at Mac wantedly. He kissed her. Their tongues explored each other's mouth. The song ended, and they sat at his table. They talked for hours, learning about each other.

Around eleven o'clock, Mac asked Lori if she wanted to go to his farm. Lori looked down shyly and nodded. Mac stood up and took her hand and walked her to his truck. They just made small talk on the forty-minute drive to his farmhouse. Mac opened her door and escorted Lori into the kitchen.

Mac and Lori hugged and kissed in the kitchen. Lori stood back and kicked off her shoes. She slowly unzipped and unbuttoned her dress, and let it fall to the floor. She was a stunning sight with her long red hair and a black lacy bra and black panties.

She shyly looked up at Mac. "I'm not too big in the breast department," she said shyly, as she reached back to unhook her bra. "I hope you won't be disappointed."

Her bra dropped to the floor and Mac gazed at her beautiful teacup sized tits and her pink pointed nipples. "You are perfect, Lori." Mac stammered. He reached out with both hands and squeezed her breasts tenderly, and then sucked each nipple.

Lori's knees almost buckled as his mouth devoured her breasts. She unbuttoned Mac's shirt and took it off. Mac kicked his boots off. Lori unsnapped Mac's jeans and let them fall to the floor. Mac wasn't wearing underwear, so Lori got her first look at his massive cock. Lori's husband had a nice sized six-inch penis. She shook at the size of Mac's cock and thought that it would not fit into her tight little pussy.

Lori slowly reached out and held the base of his cock. Her hand could not wrap around it. She ran her hand up and down his shaft. Mac eased Lori down to her knees. His cock presses against her pouty lips. She had never sucked a cock before. Mac gripped her hair, making the back into a ponytail.

Lori stuck out her tongue and licked the head of Mac's cock. The feel was pleasant. She ran her tongue down his shaft until she reached her hand. She did this several times, but twirling her tongue around as she went. Her panties became soaked. Pre-cum dripped from the tip of his cock and she boldly licked it off. It was salty tasting. Mac was moaning as she tongued his cock.

Lori opened her mouth and pushed the head into it. The head slightly stretched her lips. She inserted about three more inches in, and his shaft stretched her lips wider. She liked the sensation of his cock rubbing the top of her mouth and both inner cheeks. She could only take two more inches in before she gagged as the head hit her uvula. Her lips could stretch no further as well.

Lori looked up at Mac's eyes as she bobbed her head on his shaft. Mac would not last long. "I'm cumming Lori, watch out!" He warned. Lori pulled his cock out, but it sprayed into her mouth and onto her neck and tits. Mac shot four large ropes of cum. Lori instinctively closed her mouth and swallowed his salty seed. She enjoyed the texture and taste. "I'm sorry Lori, it just hit me too fast for a proper warning." Mac apologized.

Lori let go of his softening dick and stood up. "It's okay baby, I liked it." She said. She kissed him and he could taste his salty seed and smeared the cum on her tits onto his chest.

Mac picked Lori up and carried her into his bedroom. He laid her on the bed with her legs hanging off the end. Mac grabbed the top of her panties and slowly slid them off her ass and down her legs.

Mac got his first view of her sexy pussy. She had shaved except for a red landing strip. Her legs were slightly open so that he could see her butterfly lips and her already unhooded clit.

Mac was hard as a rock again. Mac spread her legs wide and her lips opened up and he could see her juicy pink entrance. Lori closed her eyes in embarrassment, as no one's face has been that close to her pussy before. She and her husband had only engaged in missionary style sex.

Mac pushed his tongue into her entrance. With one hand he played with her landing strip. Lori moaned loudly. "Oh Mac, that feels so wonderful. Oh God, oh God, I'm cumming," Lori's nectar flowed heavily onto Mac's tongue. She shook hard and squeezed Mac's head between her thighs. Lori tasted so good that he kept lapping until his tongue was tired.

Mac hadn't finished. He inserted two fingers into her pussy and rubbed her G-spot as he sucked her clit. She immediately screamed and her whole body spasmed with the biggest orgasm she ever had. Mac kept sucking her clit and rubbing her G-spot, making her have multiple orgasms.

Finally, she pushed his head off her as she could not take any more. Mac pulled her fully onto the bed and lay beside her. They kissed and fondled each other for a while.

"Fuck me," Lori whispered in his ear. She spread her legs as Mac climbed on top of her. She grabbed his cock and placed it into her entrance. "Please be gentle. I have never had a cock of your size before," Lori embarrassedly said. Mac pushed slowly into her tight pussy. He stretched her and tears leaked from her eyes. But it felt so damn good to Lori.

Mac held his cock in place for a moment before he pushed further in. He pushed until the head hit her cervix. She had had nothing this deep in her pussy before. She was tight, but was receiving his cock well.

As Mac pushed further, his cock slid past her cervix, deeper into her womb. Lori cried out in ecstasy as she had another tremendous orgasm. Mac pushed deeper until his balls were pushing into her ass. He rested there. Lori felt stuffed. She could almost feel every vein in his cock. It felt so good to both of them.

Mac dragged out about four inches. Lori's outer pussy walls seemed to pull out with his cock. Lori moaned loudly at the feel of his movement. She was in heaven. Mac pulled out until the head was at her entrance and slowly pushed it in until he was balls deep. Mac quickened the pace until he was properly fucking Lori. She started pushing her hips up to meet his thrusts, and she dug her heels into his ass. Since Mac came when Lori blew him, he was going to last a long time before he came a second time. Lori screamed for him to fuck her harder.

After ten minutes of long, deep fucking, Lori was having multiple orgasms. After fifteen minutes, Mac's cock thickened. "Where do you want my load, baby girl?" He desperately screamed.

"Deep inside me!" She moaned. Mac shot rope after rope of his seed deep inside her womb. Lori felt the warm semen spread inside her.

Mac collapsed on top of Lori as she was still cumming. She calmed down as she felt his cock shrink. His flaccid cock was still five-inches long and did not fall out. He rolled over on his back and when his cock pulled out of her pussy; it made a pop sound. Lori laid her head on Mac's chest and they both fell asleep. Her pussy was still gaping open as his seed poured out.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

The sun was coming up when Mac smiled as Lori was straddling him with his hard cock in her hand. She placed it at her entrance and sat fully down on his nine-inch cock. Her eyes rolled up in her head as she had an enormous orgasm.

Lori never rode cowgirl before. She bounced on his cock as he grabbed her ass to assist. Her tiny tits twirled in circles. After ten minutes of hard riding, they both came at the same time. Again, Lori felt his warm semen fill her cunt.

Lori collapsed on Mac's chest. His cock popped out of her pussy. She looked up at Mac and said, "Good morning, big boy." They kissed and cuddled for a while until they smelled bacon cooking. Lori put on an Atlanta Braves jersey and Mac pulled on some jeans and a black t-shirt. They walked into the kitchen to find Quenn and Tristen cooking a full country breakfast.

The sisters smiled at Lori and Mac. "What time did you girls get home?" Mac asked.

Quenn said, " I got home about 11:30 last night, but slut Tristen just got home an hour ago."

Tristen added, "Yeah, I got home and heard a lot of screaming coming from your room and Quenn said she had to put on her noise canceling headphones last night."

Both girls burst out laughing. Lori turned beet red. "Alright, the fun is over. Let's eat some breakfast. I have to take Lori home, then we got to go to the fields and dig some peanuts." Mac said.

The three girls talked throughout breakfast like Lori was part of the family. The three girls did not include Mac in the conversation.

Lori took a shower, then Mac drove her to her apartment above her bakery. They kissed passionately at her door. Mac felt surprised when Lori rubbed his hard cock through his jeans. "I want more of this soon." She whispered. Mac drove back to the farm sitting very uncomfortable.

The next day Mac was fixing a broken fence on the back forty acres. Lori drove up in her convertible with a cooler of beer and a picnic basket.

She was wearing a flowery sundress with sandals. Mac was shirtless, covered in dirt and sweat. Lori got out of the car and planted a big kiss on Mac. She dropped to her knees and unsnapped and unzipped Mac's pants. With one tug, she had them around his ankles. She grabbed his flaccid cock and placed it on her tongue, where she closed her lips around it and sucked.

Max's cock quickly grew hard to full length, thus choking Lori. She pulled her mouth off. Lori grabbed Mac's cock with both hands and guided it into her hungry mouth. She let one hand go and took a good seven inches down her throat. She bobbed and sucked his cock with a fever pitch. She felt his cock thicken and kept the head down her throat as rope after rope of cum shot down her throat. She proudly pulled her mouth off his cock, not spilling a drop.

Lori walked to the front hood of the car and bent over. She pulled up her sundress over her waist. Mac could see she did not have any panties on and her pussy was soaking wet. "Fuck me from behind and spank my ass as you fuck me hard!" Lori demanded.

Lori's aggressive behavior left Mac dumbfounded. He walked up to Lori with his pants at his boots, grabbed Lori's hips and impaled her pussy with his full length with one thrust. Lori let out a loud grunt, as this was the first time someone had taken her from behind. Keeping his cock buried deep into Lori, Mac spanked her bare ass cheeks with his big hands.

Lori squirmed and cried out at the stinging spanking she was receiving. Mac began fucking her cunt hard and fast from behind as he continued to redden her ass. Tears flowed from her eyes at the same time her nectar flowed out of her pussy as she orgasmed.

Mac stopped the spanking as welts grew on her small ass cheeks. He instead grabbed her hips for additional leverage as he fucked her harder. Mac lasted twenty minutes before he emptied his seed into Lori's tunnel. Lori climaxed for the fourth time as she felt his swimmers spread throughout her womb.

Both got dressed and spread out a blanket in the grass and ate sandwiches and drank beer. After eating, Mac spread Lori's legs and made soft love to her. He pulled down her straps and gently sucked each tit. Mac and Lori came at the same time.

Mac helped Lori pack up the car and they kissed passionately. Mac slapped her sore ass and said, "See you Friday night." Lori drove away with a smile on her face, a satisfied pussy and a sore ass. Lori loved this new side of herself, and could not wait until that enormous cock was back into her wanting pussy.

Mac knocked on Lori's apartment door. Lori opened the door wearing a sexy teddy. "We are not going out tonight. You will service me all night." Lori announced. Lori grabbed Mac by the collar and walked him into her bedroom. "Take all your clothes off and eat my pussy." Lori ordered.

Mac quickly stripped until he was only sporting an enormous boner. Lori sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. There were no panties under her teddy. "Service me Mac and make me cum," Lori pleaded.

Mac fell to his knees and kissed both inner thighs as he worked his mouth up to Lori's pussy. He nuzzled his nose between her labia until his tongue parted her butterfly lips and found her wet pink entrance. Lori grabbed his hair and pulled it, as she moaned as his tongue worked in her pussy. Mac then sucked and licked her clit as he inserted two fingers in her pink puffy tunnel.

Lori screamed as her body spasmed. Her nectar flowed out like a faucet. Mac found her G-spot and rubbed it fast and hard. He sucked on her clit and bit down. Lori's thighs crushed Mac's face as she came hard again. She pushed Mac away and dropped to her knees. "Stand up so I can suck your cock and swallow your cum," Lori ordered.

Lori's aggressive behavior surprised Mac, but he enjoyed it. He stood up and grabbed Lori's red hair and pulled her to his cock. Lori held the base of his cock and licked his balls. She took both hands and wanked his thick cock while licking the head. Mac threw his head back and moaned. She released one hand and swallowed down to the other hand. His cock was at the back of her throat. It was as deep as it has ever been. Lori dropped her hand from his cock and pushed her mouth down further on his cock. She had swallowed eight-inches of his nine-inch thick cock. She bobbed her head and twirled her tongue. She did this for five minutes as Mac held her hair and helped guide her on his cock.

Lori grabbed both of Mac's ass cheeks and spread them. She inserted her middle finger deep into his asshole. Mac jumped in surprise, but let out a loud moan. Lori worked her finger in and out of his ass. Mac's cock thickened and Lori knew she was about to get his gift. Mac pulled Lori hard against his pelvis. All nine inches were down her throat. Her eyes watered as his seed shot down her throat. Lori took in all of his massive load.

She pulled off his cock and opened her mouth to show him his spunk in her mouth. She closed her mouth, staring at Mac as she swallowed the rest of his seed. She stood up, and they passionately kissed as Mac tugged on her small tits. Lori leaned against the wall. "Fuck me standing up." Lori asserted.

Mac pushed her against the wall and picked her up. Lori wrapped her legs around his waist as Mac fully penetrated her wet hole with one thrust, stretching her pussy. Lori grunted and came hard. She bit his shoulder as he pounded her against the wall. Mac was not gentle at all and roughly fucked her.

Lori loved the pounding she was getting. She grunted at every thrust. Lori started cumming again, but it was multiple orgasms. Mac gripped her tits tight and twisted them until tears poured out of Lori's eyes. Mac slammed his cock in hard and held it deep as he unloaded his semen. Lori felt his warm seed spread deep into her pussy. She loved the feeling of Mac's cum spreading into her.

Lori slipped down the wall and stood up. They passionately kissed again. Lori ordered, "On your back on the bed.," Mac laid on his back with a semi boner. Lori straddled him in reverse, cowgirl. She pumped his cock a few times, and it grew fully erect. Lori placed the head at her entrance and sat down, fully inserting his cock into her love tunnel. Lori's eyes rolled up in her head.

Mac loved the view of her sexy back and her perfect small ass. He could see his cock as she bounced and rode him hard. Little drops of sweat were forming on her back as she was working hard.

Loud grunts came from Lori as she thrusted down on his thick cock. She was leaning forward, so his cock rubbed her clit. Lori screamed and shuddered as she had a massive orgasm. As her pussy clamped down on his cock as she came, Mac ejected his spunk into her womb.

Lori climbed off and lay on Mac's chest to rest. Both were breathing heavy. After ten minutes, she kissed him and got on all fours with her beautiful ass pointing skyward. "Fuck me roughly from behind and spank my ass until I cry," Lori asked. Mac positioned himself behind her, grabbed her hips and slowly fully inserted his cock into her pussy. Lori moaned. Mac noticed she was super wet, plus his cum was spread against her walls.

He started thrusting hard and fast. Lori grunted. Mac's big hand landed hard on her ass cheek. Lori jumped and cried out in pain. Mac spanked her ass, alternating on each ass cheek. Her ass was beet red and tears flowed from her eyes. "Don't stop, punish me a little more," Lori pleaded.

Mac kept thrusting hard and spanking her ass. Lori screamed as she came hard, squirting her fluids for the first time. This took Mac over the edge as he came, but pulled out and sprayed her ass and back.

Lori lay flat on the bed when Mac inserted his fat middle finger into Lori's ass. She moaned as he fucked her ass with his finger. She reached down and rubbed her clit and she came softly.

Mac laid next to her. They just smiled at each other for about 15 minutes. "Make soft beautiful love to me, Mac." She whispered. Mac gently spread her legs as she wrapped them around his waist. He lined his cock up to her used and stretched entrance. He kissed Lori as he slowly slid his cock into her pussy.

Mac slowly moved in and out. He pushed his cock where he knew Lori loved it to rub against her walls. His hips rocked slowly as his cock slid in and out of Lori. Lori wrapped her arms around Mac's neck, and they kissed passionately. Lori let out little moans. She loved when they made slow love. This went on for twenty minutes before Lori came softly. It took Mac another five minutes before he stiffened and came. Lori and Mac fell asleep until morning.

Two months later, Lori moved into the farmhouse with Mac. She was two months pregnant and their wedding was a month away.

Lori still ran her bakery throughout their marriage. They had four children together. Once a month Lori became the Lioness and they fucked hard all night.

 

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments