Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fresh And Clean

"A student got invited to her professor's house for a dinner party."

37
6 Comments 6
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

"What are you doing this weekend?" Professor Jones asked me after class.

"Oh, umm..." I began to say but was cut short.

"I'm having a dinner party at my place. I'd love for you to join," she continued.

"Nothing, actually. I'd love to." I lied. I was supposed to hang out with my boyfriend but when your law professor whom you've been crushing over since the beginning of the semester invited you to her house, you don't turn that down.

"Great! I'll email you the address."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" As I ran out the door to my next class.

"Oh. Wear something sexy."

Friday night, I lied to my boyfriend and told him we couldn't have sex and that I was meeting my professor tomorrow to go over some of the lessons. I wanted my pussy to be fresh and clean for the first time with Professor Jones. But I promised him my pussy was his to do as he pleased when I returned. In reality, I was thinking he could have my professor's sloppy seconds.

Saturday morning, I went to the salon and got a Brazilian wax. I also stopped at the store and bought the sexiest little black dress I could find, a black lace thong to match with it, and a three-inch black pump. When I got home, I showered and got dressed. I didn’t bother wearing a bra as I figured it would only get in the way.

I drove and got to Professor Jones' house at exactly 7 o'clock sharp. She answered the door with a glass of wine in hand and invited me in. "Come on in. Make yourself at home. Dinner is prepped and ready to eat. Would you like something to drink?"

"I'll have what you're having," I replied. She served me a glass. I took a sip and it was Sauvignon blanc. OMG! Best wine I've had yet. It shot straight to my nether regions. My pussy was tingling. My clit was throbbing. It was like an orgasm in my mouth. "This is some good wine."

"Isn't it? When I was a lawyer before I started teaching, I helped a client win his land back from being taken over by the state. The land has been in his family for decades, passed down from generation to generation. The state tries to fight them every time there's someone new in charge. Since then, I get a case delivered to my door every month."

We sat down and talked about class, life, and everything in between. When I looked down, a glass turned to two bottles of wine between us. We moved over to the dining room and it was only us two eating.

Did my professor lie about the dinner party just to get me to her house and fuck me? Smooth. I like it. I looked over and two bottles turned to four, then six. I was tipsy and very horny. I excused myself to the bathroom. My panties were soaked. 'There goes fresh and clean.'

I wiped my pussy dry as much as I could and returned to Professor Jones. I stumbled across the bar area and just as I leaned there for a second, she turned and leaned down to kiss me. I kissed her back but her lips weren't moving and she was staring blankly at me. 'OH FUCK!' I screamed in my head when she pulled her hand from behind me with a glass of wine.

"I am so sorry!" I began to say when her lips came crashing back down on mine.

She placed the drink back down and began caressing me as our tongues danced a sweet melody in our mouths. Her hand lifted my dress and slid into my panties. I imagined this happening many times while sitting in class.

She grabbed my arm and walked me to her bedroom. Her bedroom was the size of my apartment and her bed was twice my queen size bed.

We both quickly undressed and got in bed. She wasted no time kissing and licking my body. Sucking on my breasts as her fingers find my wet hole. Her tongue made its way down as she kissed my southern lips. She ate and finger fucked my tight pussy to orgasm.

Then she climbed back up and whispered in my ear, "My husband is going to join us. Hope you don't mind?"

"Anything for you," I moaned back, my mind clouded from the wine and orgasm. I could feel the presence of a third person in the room. I opened my eyes to a three-legged big black man standing at the end of the bed. His dick was huge, long, thick, and veiny. That's when I realized this was not about Professor Jones seducing me. She was preparing me to take her husband's big black monster cock. There was no way I was going to take that thing. My boyfriend is barely six inches at his best.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

The biggest I've had was back in my senior year of high school. I fucked this college quarterback. All my girlfriends had fucked him and were talking about how good he was. So, I had to try it for myself. His dick was big but he didn't know how to use it. He just slammed it into me from doggy style until he came and I didn't.

Her husband leaned over me, and without grabbing it, he aimed his cock at my entrance. I screamed as loud as I could when I felt the bulbous head spread my lips open and plop inside me. I wanted to run but I was too drunk to move. He slid further inside me. He pulled out a bit and pushed deeper into me until he was balls-deep in my tight pussy. My lips stretched to the max around his thick shaft. I could feel his flesh all inside me. Apart from the food, I was full of his dick being in me.

"You ready," he groaned in my ear. His hips began gyrating as his cock pounded my pussy. The pain quickly turned to pleasure. He could fuck. He was very experienced. He wasn't pumping his huge dick in me. No, his hips were moving in a slow and steady rhythm. My body started quivering as an orgasm rushed through me.

"Shut the bitch up, will you?" He ordered his wife as I was moaning so loudly from his horse dick.

Professor Jones straddled my face and lowered herself for me to eat her pussy. She had a landing strip and her pussy tasted sweet—almost as good as that wine.

I ate my professor's pussy through orgasms after orgasms from her husband's elephant trunk. When I recovered, he was still going steady. Three orgasms later, we finally changed position. With his cock still buried in me, he flipped me onto my side with one leg up on his shoulder and fucked me to two more orgasms. I could tell he was about to cum when he began using my cervix as a punching bag.

He pulled out and a massive load exploded from the head of his cock onto my stomach, and chest, some even landed on my face. Load after load kept coming out. His wife leaned down and licked it all up.

"Clean me up," he ordered as he lay on the bed next to us. His cock was still hard and standing at attention. I knelt beside him and sucked his hard dick clean, slurping up my juices mixed with his cum from his balls to the head. Professor Jones was behind me eating my ass and pussy. Her tongue felt amazing licking my wrecked pussy. We just lay on the bed and fell asleep.

The next day I woke up between the couple and immediately felt a pang between my legs. My pussy was sore from the beating it received last night. I looked over and his dick was standing up like a flag poll. I grabbed it and began stroking it. He groaned in his sleep. I got up, straddled him as much as I could, and slowly slid down his massive cock. He woke up and smiled at me. I was surprised at myself that I was able to take that third leg so deeply.

I placed my hands on his muscled chest as I began bouncing my hips up and down his shaft. I fucked myself to a quivering orgasm and came crashing down on his veiny dick.

With me strapped onto his chest, he got up and carried me to their bathroom. We got in the shower and he placed me down. He turned the shower on and it came down like we were standing in a rainforest. He bent me over the built-in bench and fucked me to two more leg-shaking orgasms. I didn't realize when he came but he pulled out, showered, and left me in there by myself shaking.

At breakfast, he was already gone. Professor Jones came clean and told me everything. Apparently, she and her husband can no longer have sex. She said she used to suffer from stomach pains until she went to the doctors and they told her it was due to her husband's massive cock. I could only imagine with that train size dick.

Since he was too busy running a successful law firm, he did not have time to search for women to fuck. So, every weekend she invites one of the girls from class to her house to fuck her husband. At the end of the semester, he hires one as an intern at his law firm.

Luckily for me, I was chosen this semester. I told them I would take the job on one condition. Only if I get to suck his dick every day. Now every morning, I would arrive to work extra early and walk straight to his office to suck his cock. Some days if I was super horny, I would even let him fuck me right over his desk.

Published 
Written by blcking
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments