Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Kiss

"First meeting, first kiss"

5
1 Comment 1
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Nervously I leaned in for our first kiss. Kisses and kissing are tremendously important, they’re a doorway into the type of person and lover you will be. 

I especially love soft and sensuous kisses, building in intensity and urgency, with fingers entwined in hair, pulling a partner tight to your lips as the excitement gets too much to control. The sensation of hands roving for the first time over a fresh body, the promise and potential of things to come and enjoy. Drink in the intense feelings a seriously good kiss induces — they’re the beginnings of everything — and taste the nectar that should be savoured. 

Lips touch lightly, slightly parted, faces pressing together, her heady scent filling my senses and igniting neurone paths I didn't know about or remember. 

Sensuous. Erotic. Words you hear and say but with a flippancy they don't deserve. These words are at the heart of our sexual experiences and should be respected as the building blocks of the most intense and perfect sex.

Those first kisses put you on a path, one on which you can’t turn back. But a selfish kiss, a soulless kiss, can't be undone and the path to sexual fulfilment will be closed. 

We were kissing and every erogenous zone in my body was on fire, her lips and tongue and touch sending hot needles of pleasure shooting through my body. Her tongue insistent, slowly probing; her breathing faster and shallower. Mouth open, we are devouring each other. Our tongues dancing, our teeth occasionally knocking together as we try to truly be as one. A kiss can do that. 

Pausing, I see her eyes crackling with desire and my blood is surging thickly round my body, turning my cock into a rigid pole. She touches it gently whilst my hand slips over her beautiful firm breasts.

All the sensations and quivering lust we’re now experiencing, started with a sensuous, erotic kiss.

I need to feel and know more about this sexy impish woman turning my mind and body into a furnace, burning with desire to touch, hold, feel, and fuck.

To kiss, to engage the brain in these magical moments, to create neurone pathways allowing us to remember and savour the incredible sexual pleasure created by kissing, and the acts kissing leads to, is to make us human. We alone in the animal kingdom fuck for fun. 

Still kissing and holding each other tightly, one body moulded to the other, we touch everywhere we can reach, hands roving and roaming. Kissing deeply, we pull back from the brink, kissing more slowly and intimately now, building once again to deep and intense sensations, tongues twisting and probing. 

I feel her pert, small nipples, so hard under her silky bra, straining at every touch and caress. I lightly squeeze her breasts, raking nails over the nipples, nipping and tweaking them between finger and thumb, and our kissing becomes more frantic and breathing laboured. 

Our eyes fill with lust. I slide my hands down her back to cup her arse and pull her against my throbbing cock. She grinds and gyrates against me and my cock spasms against her pussy. I slip a hand between us and, cupping her pussy, I feel her heat and wetness through her leggings. I press against her lips, stimulating her clit and undulating my fingers to work between her lips and gently touch clit, then pussy. 

I slip beneath her waistband and into her panties.

Queenoflove19
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Queenoflove19

Fingers quickly find her wet pussy, aching to be held and stimulated. Her kissing is now distracted, unfocused. I leave her in that pleasure zone and move my mouth to her rosy pert nipples whilst still stroking and rubbing her hardened nub. She is gasping, breathing and choking, sucking in air, close to orgasm. I slide one finger, then two, into her pulsing, perfect pussy. 

She is arching her back and raising her trimmed pussy to receive my fingers; in and out just a little to tease her and allow her time to imagine them thrusting right up, deep inside. Again, back to the brain: it really is our most important erogenous zone. Once engaged, our imaginations can take our feelings and sensations soaring onto another plane; one not bound just by the physical touch, one where there is no limit to the pleasure and satisfaction we can bestow on each other.

Her hand is grabbing the bulge in my trousers. Arching, she could undo the zip, pull out my straining cock and slide my foreskin over the head to distribute the pre-cum. But no, not here and not now, this is all for her. I just want to sate her need and satisfy her desire. 

Kissing again — you can't kiss too much — and fingers pushing into her tight, wet, quivering pussy, her breathing is ragged and her heart pounding. Distracted and focused on my fingers, I return to her nipples and breasts while still stroking the inside pelvic area of her pussy which elicits the loudest moans. My thumb pressed between her labia, stroking and rubbing her clit, she bucks her hips, pushing deeper and harder. Both fingers are inserted as far as they can go and I fuck her hard and fast, still playing with her clit while sher claws at my cock.

Spasms shoot through her body, electrical surges that fly into the brain and ignite in the neurone pathways we opened while kissing for the first time. Her pussy throbs, clenching and unclenching, as her orgasm rips through her body. I want to suck and lick and taste her but that's not possible. So I put my fingers into my mouth and suck them clean. She tastes of desire, need and craving. I love her taste and will have it again soon. 

We’re kissing again, deeply and slowly, her face glowing with satisfaction, eyes bright with the knowledge that she's yet to properly feel and taste and experience my cock pushing between her lips.

She has to go. A last lingering kiss: tongue to tongue, eyes open and both desperate for more. She pulls back, adjusts her clothes, blows me a kiss, and is gone. 

My cock is still hard so I undo my trousers and grip the throbbing erection. Remembering the kisses and touches and her sweet taste, I stroke myself hard and harder until a jet of cum shoots over my hand and belly. 

There is so much more to experience and the desire we both felt needs to be fulfilled as soon as possible. 

It started with a kiss; a long, deep, satisfying kiss that was intensely erotic and sensuous. We know that the next kiss will take us to bed, naked and able to properly fulfill our desires. That next kiss will lead us to explore each other's body and desires: tongues, fingers, pussy and cock, all intertwined and building to orgasms we can still only imagine.

 

Thanks to Andrew for his editing skills

Published 
Written by Ross99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments