Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Distracted

"Virtual meeting + a naughty minx in heels = torturous pleasures."

15
9 Comments 9
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

"Baby, you know I have a meeting in ten minutes,” you soothe as you place one hand over the top of mine as I slide it seductively down your chest whilst standing behind you as you sit at your desk.

“I know,” I coo, a cheeky smile forming across my glossed lips. You smirk as a chuckle escapes your mouth and you playfully shake your head.

“So why do I get the feeling that you’re up to something naughty then?” you ask, failing to mask the slight nervousness in your voice.

Pulling away from you, I step back to give myself room and I spin you around in your chair so that you’re facing me, suddenly revealing my torturous intentions. My milky white flesh is adorned with black sheer lace and not a single thing else. Matching bra and panties, lace top thigh highs and a killer pair of black heels, I am clearly dressed to distract.

“Damn,” is about all you can muster as you take all of me in. Posing provocatively for you, I batt my long lashes and smile devilishly at you as your eyes run hungrily over my dangerous curves.

“Now...” I start as I walk around you running my fingertips across your firm chest as I step between you and your desk. “You have a very important meeting to sign in to, you best be getting yourself organised.”

You twirl back around to face me as I stand in front of your laptop, a bewildered look creeping across your gorgeous face. Clearly, you are confused by my actions and you are struggling to make sense of why I would strut out dressed like this and then send you back to work.

I giggle a little before bending forward and placing my lips against yours, kissing you softly, passionately and seductively. You reach out for me, wanting to pull me close to you, wanting to feel me against you, but I resist and pull away from your hold just as your fingertips find my soft, supple skin.

You open your eyes as my lips leave yours and you watch me lower myself down from where I was standing. Positioned between your thighs, I move down on to my knees, dragging my palms firmly down your thighs as I go and holding your gaze the entire way down.

Your mind explodes.

You are in complete shock, in awe, and suddenly you realise you’re also, rock hard inside your jeans. Settling on to my knees on a pillow that I had left close by, I look up at you, slowly running my tongue along my cherry red lips. You open your mouth to speak but words evade you. With your mind reeling, you look down at the time displayed on your laptop screen; 11:56 am. You’ll have to join the online meeting in a little under four minutes.

“Baby, your timing is impeccable. You know that right? I have four minutes until this meeting starts.” Your words fade until they are almost inaudible as you watch me undo the button and then the fly of your cargo shorts and then eagerly, I reach in, running my hand against you as I do. My pert breasts are sitting in perfect view, their fullness begging for your touch.

11:57 am. Fuck!

“Well you best sign in then, and don’t forget to turn your camera on, it is, after all, good virtual manners,” I tease.

I can already see that you are completely seduced by my little performance, your gorgeous cock is begging to be freed and I voice my satisfaction of this with a gentle “mmmm.”

You reach forward and clicking your mouse a few times, you open the meeting invite but do not dare to hit ‘join’ just yet. Reaching into your shorts, I pull your boxers down and watch in delight as your arousal greets me. I look up at you once more, my full lips forming a sexy little pout as I do.

11:58 am.

A notification pops up across your desktop, someone has started the meeting. As you read the small text that is sitting across your notification bar, you feel my hands wrap firmly around your now pulsating shaft. That sexy little pout of mine pauses against your head and I enjoy that very first touch of heat against my lips.

“Mmmm,” I purr once more, the sound of which vibrates down your incredible cock. You watch me with an intensity and need that you’ve not previously known as I part my lips and slip you slowly past my warm, wet pout and into my mouth in an expertly fluent performance. You let your head fall back against your desk chair, and closing your eyes, you allow pleasure to take a hold of you.

11:59 am.

I push you deeper and deeper, sliding you further and further, taking you inch by incredible inch. I drop my hands away and allow you to sink so deep into my mouth that you feel yourself push up against my throat, cheekily showing off the expert control I have over my gag reflex.

I slowly pull back up and off of your firm shaft and my hands quickly fall back into place and against the trail of wetness that my lips and tongue have left behind. With you slick in my hands, I stroke you in long, firm, slow and purposeful strokes. My tongue swirling at the tip of your throbbing cock, teasing you into a quick seduction before pushing your throbbing head past my full lips once more.

12:01 pm.

You really need to jump into this meeting, but you’re not sure what excites you more; the naughtiness of having me beneath your desk or the sight of my voluptuous tits bouncing as I work my way up and down your hard cock, or is it the intense pleasure that my delicate but skilled mouth is creating? You’re not sure which it is, or whether it’s a combination of all three things, on top of knowing that you are about to join this meeting and will have to act as if you’re not getting the greatest blow job of your life.

venus_02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
venus_02

I look up at you just as I reach your throbbing tip and throwing you a wicked smile, I suck just the tip of you in and out of my mouth. My hand works in perfect unison as I move up and down the head of your cock, my hands working you in a corkscrew motion and pumping up and down against my full red lips.

You watch yourself disappear in and out of my mouth as I work you and it turns you on so much more to be able to see every single move I make. Knowing my man, this sight alone, would make you want to explode.

Struggling to contain yourself, you moan as you watch the way my pouted lips ensures that every groove, every dip of your gorgeous cock gets attention as it slides seductively in and out of my wet mouth. Wrapping my hand around you tightly, I pull you from my mouth, breaking the suction and creating a rather intentional ‘pop’ as I do.

12:04 pm.

With your hand still poised just above your mouse, you contemplate unemployment and consider it a fair trade-off rather than join this meeting this very moment. You’ve still not moved a single inch closer to clicking the ‘join’ button.

“Click ‘join’ baby, turn your microphone off and keep a straight face,” I command you, knowing that there’s no way you’ll join if I don’t force the issue. You look pained by the realisation that you actually have to join this meeting, and as much as you know you should have joined already, you’re in no hurry to do so and your mouse doesn’t move at all. It’s at this point that I realise that I need to persuade you a little more before you’ll log in.

Taking my hands from your thick desire, I reach for the clasp at the front of my bra. I pop it open slowly, holding your gaze as I do, and slowly start to pull the indulgent lace away from my skin. You watch intently, eagerly awaiting, and just as you think I’ve reached the point that my breasts will soon come spilling out, I stop. Getting your attention, I intentionally hold the bra in place and I repeat myself, “Click join baby,” and begrudgingly but without further hesitation, you obey.

12:06 pm.

The meeting roars into life and suddenly the room is filled with the idle chatter that accompanies the beginning of all virtual meetings. I smile approvingly at you whilst you struggle to tear your eyes and mind away from what’s happening in your lap. This is made even harder to do as the moment that I hear the voices of your teammates, I release the hold I had on my bra and allow your greatest desire to come tumbling out of their lacy confines.

“Oh holy fuck,” you exclaim, hoping that you’re still on mute as the words fall from your mouth. Knowing that I have your full attention, I sit up and slowly pull the thin straps of lace down and off my shoulders.

You immediately lean forward, wanting to wrap your hands around my exposed breasts, completely unable to control yourself. I indulge you for just a second, knowing that the moment you feel how hard my nipples are, you’ll know that I’m loving every second of this cheeky seduction just as much as you are and I know that this realisation will drive you wild.

You wrap your manly hands around my fullness and you moan a long, guttural groan in satisfaction, an involuntary response to the insatiable tease that I am. Knowing that you’ll have to flick your camera on soon, you take in every detail of my form, not wanting to let me go, not wanting to look away.

With my soft, supple flesh warm in your strong hands, you lose all sense of what you should be doing and focus only on what you want to be doing.  You are unashamedly lost in the seductions of your Temptress.

The sound of small talk dies down around you and it’s clear the meeting is about to start and demand your attention. In your final protest against having to participate, you squeeze my impressive swell together and delight in the feeling of my nipples pebbling against the outer edge of your palms and, looking down, the sexy lines that dive deep between my tits creating a rather impressive cleavage.

12:08 pm.

“Okay, let’s get started hey, guys? We’ll just wait for Jack to actually join us. Flick ya camera on mate, show the world that fierce beard of yours!” You hear your boss say and then start chuckling in that Grandfather like manner that nearly bounces him off his desk chair as he giggles at his own joke.

You look down at me one more time before regretfully letting me go and joining the meeting. You turn your camera on and join the virtual hell that, at this moment, is killing your soul to be a part of. Unemployment flashes through your mind once more, and again, it seems like the better option right now.

I look up at you just as you’re about to look away and you see the look of pure lust in my eyes, a look that you’ve seen so many times before, and one that only ever means one thing. Your seductive, little minx has you right where she wants you and is enjoying every single second of this delicious torture.

 

 

Published 
Written by Tell_a_little_tale
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments