Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Denise's First Blowjob

"Uncertainty turns into..."

22
7 Comments 7
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

David and several co-workers had planned for several weeks to have an after-work outing. At 20 years old, David was the youngest of the group. April had talked him into going. She was happily married and 13 years his senior. Anything more than friendship was out of the question.

When they all arrived, April introduced her babysitter Denise, to the group. She was a 26-year-old blue-eyed brunette with a beautiful smile and a figure that was easy on the eyes. Denise sat across the table from David. She fit in well and over the course of the evening, she and David made some small talk. He would occasionally feel her foot against his calf. Not sure if this was intentional or not; he never moved his leg. He was mildly interested but wasn't sure where she stood. He decided to sit back and see what happened. Little did he know, he wouldn't have to wait long. 

David typically had Wednesday mornings off. After his morning workout and shower, he sat down on the couch to relax before heading to work at 1 o'clock. A short while later, the doorbell rang. When he opened the door, he was surprised to see Denise standing there. As far as he knew, she had no idea where he lived. She was wearing a white blouse, black slacks, tan nylons and black flats. He quickly invited her in and admired her figure once again as she sat down on the couch. 

"What do I owe the pleasure of this visit to?" he asked.

"I was going to a job interview but decided I'd rather come over here. I'm glad you answered the door."

"I'm curious, how did you find my apartment?" he asked.

"April gave me your address. I hope you're not mad."

"Not at all; in fact, I'm glad you stopped by," he said.

They visited for a while, each trying to learn more about the other. After some time, Denise leaned over and gave David a light kiss on his lips. Somewhat surprised, but not wanting it to stop, he kissed her back.

"I'm sorry if I came on too strong," Denise said as she quickly pulled back. 

"You don't have anything to be sorry for; I've been wanting to kiss you but didn't want to scare you off."

Denise leaned in and kissed him again, this time more passionately. As their kisses became more intense, she kicked her shoes off and lay back. David waited for her to get comfortable and moved beside her. He slowly slid his hand across her stomach and cautiously toward her breasts. Denise made no attempt to stop him. As his hand slid across her breasts, he could feel her nipples harden to his touch. As he started to kiss her neck, Denise released a contented sigh. He slowly started to unbutton her blouse so he could feel her skin. He could feel her warm feet rubbing against his leg and decided the foot play the other night was intentional.

She could feel his stiff cock against her thigh as they laid beside each other and so badly wanted to wrap her hands around it.

"Would you take your shirt off?" she asked, "I want to feel your chest against mine."

"Only if you take yours off too," he said jokingly. 

Much to his surprise, she pulled her blouse out of her pants and slipped it off.

David kissed his way down the front of her neck to her chest. As he got closer to her breasts, he unhooked her front closure bra and moved it out the way. After two kids, her breasts sagged a bit but were still very nice. David's hand slid over her soft bare skin while he rubbed his palm over her nipples. 

"That feels so good," she said.

David removed his hand and quickly licked his thumb and index finger before taking her hard nipple between them. His slick fingers squeezing and caressing her sent waves of pleasure straight to her pussy. She felt herself growing wetter as they continued their passionate play. 

"Do you have protection?" she asked.

Normally the answer would have been yes, but this time he had to say "No."

"I can't risk getting pregnant, so we'll have to wait," she said.

"That's OK." he replied, "Sometimes the best things are worth the wait."

As she got more aroused, she became a little braver. She ran her hands along his muscular back down to the waistband on his shorts and gave his firm ass a playful squeeze. 

"You have the cutest butt," she said. "Seeing it the other night in blue jeans just made me want to grab it."

"I'm glad you like it," he replied. 

As she slid her hands under his shorts to feel his ass, David rolled slightly to one side. He hoped she would take the cue to reach around the front for his cock. It wasn't long before she did. Her warm fingers grasped his cock lightly and she began to stroke it gently, giving a slight twist every time did. 

"I would love to see you fully undressed," she said. 

David willingly stood up and removed his shorts and boxers.

LickableHotClit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LickableHotClit

"Sit down on the couch for me," Denise said.

"Are you going to take your pants off, too?" David asked.

"Not today; you'll have to wait for that."

Denise marveled at his cock as she once again wrapped her hand around it and began to gently stroke it, never once taking her blue eyes off his. 

"Your stroking my cock and staring into my eyes is one of the hottest things," he said.

"I think it feels a little dry, do you?" she said.

"Yes," came his reply.

"I've never given a blowjob and I'm a little nervous about it."

April had given her some pointers about blowjobs and Denise wanted so bad to try.

"What scares you about it?" he asked.

"That I'll do it wrong and it won't be enjoyable, or you'll do something gross in my mouth."

He smiled, leaned forward, and gave her another passionate kiss.

"You really can't mess one of those up," he said. "And, as far as cumming in your mouth, I won't and that's a promise."

"Really?" she asked.

"Really, I promise I won't."

Denise, feeling a bit of relief, slowly kissed him again. She leaned forward and let her breasts drag across him as she kissed her way down his chest and across his flat abdomen. The sensation of her warm tongue over his body, coupled with her continued slow handjob, was driving David wild. As she neared his thighs, his anticipation grew. Still a little timid to take the first lick, she continued along the inside of his thigh, inhaling his freshly showered scent. She switched to the inside of his other thigh and started kissing her way back up. Finally feeling emboldened, she opened her hand, exposing the underside of his cock and gave it a quick kiss at the base of his shaft. A small gasp escaped David's lips as she kissed him again. She darted her tongue along the bottom of his shaft, near his ball sack. David reached down and gently caressed her brunette hair, encouraging her to continue. She slowly ran her tongue up the length of his cock, stopping to tease the underside of his head. As she stared into his eyes, she saw them close in ecstasy. She retraced the path back down his cock with a little more pressure. Sensing she was on the right path, she tilted her head slightly to one side and placed her lips against his now wet cock. As she slid her lips and tongue up his shaft again, David pushed his hips forward to meet her. Instead of stopping at the top this time, she slowly wrapped her lips around his cockhead and pulled him in.

David could not believe this could feel so good, especially since it was her first time. Denise swirled her tongue completely around his cockhead, sending electrifying waves through his body. As he thrust his hips upward, she allowed more of him to slide into her mouth. Denise found a head-bobbing rhythm that complimented David's thrusts. 

"Stroke me with your hand while you suck," he pleaded. 

As she began stroking, she twisted her grip around him, adding yet another sensation he couldn't believe. After some time, she let go of his cock and slid her breasts up against it. Squeezing them together with her hands, she began a slow titjob as she teased his nipples with her tongue. The sensations David was feeling were beyond description. Part of him wanted to cum on her tits, part of him wanted her to jack him off and part of him didn't want this to end.

"Are you getting close?" she asked.

All David could do was nod his head. 

"How do you want me to finish you?" 

"Jack me off so I can come on your tits," he said. 

She gave him a smile and a wink as she made her way back down to his cock. Instead of a handjob, she put her lips over his head and took as much as she could into her mouth. She began to suck him off again, all the while teasing his balls with her fingertips. 

"Baby, if you're not careful, I'm going to cum." 

As she increased her pace, she felt his balls tighten up.

"I'm going to cum; I'm going to cum!" 

Denise released his cock from her mouth and stroked faster as she moved her breasts in closer. 

"I'm cumming, oh shit, I'm cumming!"

Denise felt his warm cum spray on her breasts. It was a lot more than she expected. As David finished cumming, she leaned her cum-covered breasts against his cock and began to rub it slowly. This made David shudder in ecstasy. 

"Lie back down so I can lie beside you," she said.

As David lay back, she took his shirt and wiped her chest off. She snuggled up beside him on the couch, her hand on his chest. 

With a coy smile, she asked, "How was that?"

David replied with a kiss and a smile, "Fantastic!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by davidanddenise
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments