Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dangerous Ms. Kubra

"Incidental meeting at the elevator leads a man into the clutches of a irresistible blonde domme"

15
2 Comments 2
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Kevin gasps seeing the new tenant in the high-rise lobby.  She is a drop-dead, gorgeous twenty-something.  Standing at the exclusive residential elevator, she glances seductively at Kevin.  He approaches, helplessly ogling Her.

“Hell-ooh, I’m Ms. Steele,” this towering beauty purrs.

“Kevin James,” he responds. 

Her hand rests on the door jamb and She bends a knee upward.  Shimmering black metallic leggings and stunning white thigh-high boots sheath Her sleek legs.  “Kubra,” She says in a low, sultry voice.

“Ah, pardon,” he says absent-mindedly while focused intently on Her ultra-sexy footwear.

“You may call me Kubra.”

“Yes, Kubra,” he murmurs, “Quite an unusual and lovely name.  Are you getting settled in?”

She lightly shakes Her soft, blonde tresses and replies, “Completely.  I had all my boys doing the move and set-up for Me.”

“I saw them. Quite a, ah large crew.”

“You didn’t think I had just one boy, did you?” Her eyes sparkle mischievously as she taps the call button.

“No, of course not,” Kevin stammers, breathing in Her exotic perfume.

“They are all from My collection,” She states arrogantly.  The thought of Her just gathering guys up and, well, having them at Her disposal most certainly arouses Kevin.

“Quite an efficient group,” he throws out, then realizes how lame he sounds.

“I command, they comply.  As it should be, don’t you agree?”

“Well, I guess, guess so,” Kevin lowers his head, trying to calm his sudden and growing lust for this arrogant vixen.  The elevator arrives.  She enters, pivots and stands in the center of the cab.  Kevin follows Her deliciously swaying ass into the small space.  The door slides closed, and they surge upwards.  

“You were looking at My boots, Mr. James,”  She states, changing the subject abruptly.

 Kevin inhales, “No, I, I mean…yes.  They are beautiful.”

His confession/compliment brings a sly smile to Her breathtakingly glamorous face.  “You have quite good taste, Mr. J.  They are premium, hand-selected Italian leather.  Custom made for My extremely long legs.”  She puts a toe on the floor and swivels Her ankle to display the skyscraper stiletto.  Kevin eyes the movement hungrily.

The elevator slows and falls silent.  “This is your stop.”

“Oh, ah, yah, ah,” he studders, obviously exceedingly nervous and wanting desperately to stay in her presence.

“Mr. J?” Her voice sends a shiver up his spine and tingles in his genitals.

“Yes.”

“These boots are somewhat difficult to remove.  Would you like to assist Me with them?”

“Oohh, ah, sure, but my ah wife…”

“Your little wifey can wait, can’t she?”  Kubra leans around Kevin and pushes the “P” button.  Her shiny pink jacket falls partially open.  Kevin gazes on the huge pair of magnificence tits nestled within.  Their immense volume stretches, to its very limits, a white top edged in neon pink.  His cock engorges wildly.

“Well, I guess so,” he agrees.

“And anyway, Kubra wants to show you Her penthouse.”  She turns toward him.  Her hand gently comes to rest on his heaving chest, “Wanna see it, ummm?”

“Yes, please,” he blurts.

“How polite.  I expect that in a male admirer,” She chuckles wickedly as long pointed nails trace down his neck.  Her tongue appears and languidly licks plump, frosted lips.  His blood is beginning to boil.

“Oh, gawd,” he groans meekly, feeling fingers rolling over his nips, as the elevator comes to a stop.

“Here we are, darling,” She announces, “Come with Me.”  Kubra then struts into a chic foyer, her spiked heels echoing loudly on the shiny marble flooring.  Kevin hesitates, surveying the various full-scale photos making up the wall surfaces.  They are all of Kubra in ultra-sexy attire and in quite suggestive poses.  He’s absolutely shocked and completely overwhelmed.

“You’re, you’re…” words fail him, while She watches his eyes darting around trying to take in the highly stimulating room.

“…Everywhere,” She suggests teasingly.

“Yes, yes and so, so…”

“…Erotic,” She finishes his thought.

“Yes, exactly,” he moans in a pathetic tone.  The tip of his erection now pushes up in his slacks and against his belt.  Kevin’s mind flashes on the realization that he’s never been so hard in such a short time.

“Umm,” She purrs provocatively, “You’re cute when you’re embarrassed,”  Kubra steps closer and caresses his cheek, “And aroused,” She adds, grazing his groin as She turns.  “Come,” is a one-word command She throws back over a shoulder.  Undulating like a sensuous serpent She enters the great room.  In a daze, Kevin follows.

“Take My jacket.”  The stylish pink leather slides down Her back and drops on the lush carpet.  “Faster next time,” She warns.  Raising a sun-drenched bare arm, Kubra points to a large glass table, “Put it there.”

Kevin scoops it up and delicately places it next to a substantial pile of metal devices strewn about the tabletop.  He’s not a prude and knows of chastity devices, but he’s never actually seen one.  In front of him are a dozen or more.

“Sizing time for several of My boys,” She explains tantalizingly, “I expect them to fit snug, with just a hint of pain.”

Kevin moans at the vision in his mind’s eye.  Turning, he watches Kubra slither onto a plush white leather sofa, then dramatically cross her legs.  In a nonchalant fashion, She starts to unzip the second skin of latex that sheathes Her bosom.  Her gaze is now riveted on him.  Her fingers move downward ever so slowly until two huge tits strain to escape.  She ceases the taunt with a question, “Does your little missus have you all locked up?”

“What? I mean no, No,” he whines, then continues, “I mean that’s pri, private.”

She dips one boot down and gives the table fronting her a powerful shove.  It slides to the side.  Kubra recrosses her legs and snickers, ”Oh. I was just kidding, My silly boy.”  Both her arms are spread out and placed on the sofa's back.  She arches a curvaceous svelte body, allowing Her massive breasts to project outward even more.  Hard nipples are etched into the elastic rubber but miraculously stay unexposed.

Kevin is frozen in place, witnessing his most cherished wet dream beckoning with her index finger, then pointing downward.  “Here, babe,” She coos, “Kneel at My feet.”

EmmaVelvet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaVelvet

“I don’t, don’t know,” he manages to reply.

Smiling wickedly, Kubra says, “You do want to be My boot boy now, don’t you?”  To emphasize this new reality, she bobs a dangling platform vamp ever so close to his crotch.  He knows it's bait in a trap.  He doesn’t care.

“Yes, yes, I do,” he eagerly acknowledges and drops awkwardly onto his knees before the Amazon beauty.

“That’s better.  Just where you belong,”  Ms. Steele states vainly.  She tosses Her fabulous blonde waves from side to side, then adds, ”Unlace them first, sweetie.”

He nods and reverently touches the glistening white patent.  If Kevin is not in heaven, he’s very close.  His trembling fingers methodically remove the crisscrossed cord, his quivering lips so wanting to taste the polished surface inches away.

“Babe, you’ve got a big thing for My boots, don’t you?”  A toe sneaks between his legs and tips up into the slick cloth that houses his hard-on.  “Kubra can see your thing.  See the urgency in it.  The passion it contains.”

“Please,” he whines, ”You know I’m married.”  His voice is weak and imploring.  She feels his hopelessness and chuckles cruelly.

“But you’re here, now, with The Goddess, aren’t you?  At My feet.  At My bidding, and you’ve never, ever been so turned-on as I have gotten you.”  Her calf glides up the underside of his concealed, but quite unmistakable bulge.  That slow, burning movement makes him gasp for air.  Kubra leans forward and runs long fingers with sharp sparkling nails into his sparse hair.  She gently strokes through it as if he were an innocent adolescent, even though she’s aware of his sixty-something age.

“I have over two hundred pairs of boots,” She proudly murmurs.  His amazement flushes his face, then turns to yearning as the arch of Her splendid footwear nudges his aching balls.  Kevin again whimpers, “Oh, gawd.”

“They,” She persists, “all need to be cared for.  Cleaned.  Polished.”  Her voice then lowers provocatively, “Kissed.  Licked.  Worshipped.”  With every drawn-out word, his throbbing member is rubbed back and forth.

“Yes, yes, of course.”

“Is that something you want to do for Goddess Kubra, little man?”

His affirmative response is nearly inaudible because her stiff leather toe is nearing his anal opening.  Grasping the gleaming surface tormenting the underside of his scrotum, Kevin twists and begins pressing lips to leather.  

“So eager to please Me,” the snobbish Ms. Steele muses, “Pull this one off.”  She slams the platform and tip of a high heel onto his thigh.  Immediately Kevin obeys, wresting the shiny leather sheath from her sleek leg.  “Now the other.”  As he repeats the task, Her toes play up and down his hard-on mercilessly.

“I have you so very close, don’t I?” Kubra taunts Her newest plaything.  He can only nod his head in agreement.  “Do you want to cum, cum for Me?” She taunts.

“Yes,” the quivering male cowering at Her feet groans, “yes, please, pleezz.”

The amused blonde she-devil smiles.  Less than fifteen minutes have passed since She began seducing this horny, wealthy specimen.  Already he’s begging woefully.  She queries, “In those expensive slacks?”  “For wifey to see and smell, ummm?” She warns, relaxing again into the plush sofa.

“Oh, no,” Kevin panics, suddenly realizing how utterly compromised he is.  “May I take them off?” he ventures.

“Absolutely not,” Kubra snarls, “Cum in them or don’t cum at all.”

He hesitates, mind racing as She callously continues stroking his bulging shaft.  His desire is rampaging.  He wants release more than ever before, but somehow his discretion prevails.  Whining like a whipped pup he crawls backwards on his knees.

She chuckles, amused at the defeated slump in his entire frame.   ‘Self-control,” She affirms.  “Resisting Kubra Steele,” She professes, dramatically crossing powerful, black rubber-coated legs.  “I’m going to have so much fun breaking you down, little man.  Teasing and denying till you cry and beg for mercy.”

Kevin looks up to the ravishing vision who is dispassionately retrieving her cell.  “Umm let’s see,” She says after tapping a few keys, “You’ll begin serving Me as a boot boy trainee.”  She glances up seeing the yearning in his expression and continues, “Monday afternoon will be your weekly session, starting at 2  and lasting till you’re done with tasks, and I’m done with you.”

“Yes, Ms. Kubra, Mon, Monday.”

Her voice becomes stern, “You’ll bring Me something to enjoy each session; jewelry, or clothing, or fur.”  She hears him murmuring compliance.  “I’ll send you a list of My available tribute options.  Choose carefully.  I expect luxury offerings from My boys.”

“Yes, I want to, I will.”

Ms. Kubra captures Kevin’s blurred gaze and knows this one is a sincere sub.  Her uncanny ability to sense, and seize, and seduce has delivered another thrall to Her collection. “Now run along,” She orders.

The pained look on his face indulges a growing sexual thirst in Kubra’s mind.  She flashes on the play-date for the evening.  “I have a big, hot stallion to ride later tonight,” She purrs, “I’ll wear crotch-highs. Maybe snakeskin or maybe leopard and a pair of spurs to assure a prime performance.”  Slowly, tantalizingly, Ms. Steele splays out her lengthy limbs.  Her arms descend and one hand moves over the seam separating the plump outer lips of a visibly moist pussy.  Through the thin elastic leggings, the shape of an erect clit is in full view.

Kevin lets out a tortured sigh.

“Go down to your apartment.  Make ravenous love to the little missus.” Ms. Kubra deliciously directs, then includes in a hushed whisper, “ And with every thrust you give her you will fantasize about Me aboard My stallion.”

“Ohh, huh, huh,” the devastated male cries.

“You’re dismissed till next week,” She snaps, motioning derisively, “Up. Go. Now.”

Mindlessly, Kevin gets to his feet, awkwardly bows, and staggers away.  As he scurries dutifully out of Kubra’s posh residence, he catches more fleeting glimpses of Ms. Steele’s provocative pictures.  He knows they will fuel hours of wanking and nights of wet dreams.

He staggers to the elevator, vainly attempting to wipe the pre-cum puddle from his slacks.  Buttoning his coat, he’ll plan a quick entrance into his home and the usual change into casual attire.

The ding of the elevator brings him out of his scheming and to the reality that She, this gorgeous alpha Goddess has him so exquisitely horny and so helplessly overwhelmed.  Monday will be an eternity away.  How will he possibly survive till then?

“Boot Boy,” he says under his breath and to himself, “I’m Her servant, I’m just Hers!”

Published 
Written by neallowe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments