Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cum in Me

"One way to get what you want"

16
6 Comments 6
42.6k Views 42.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
 I had arrived home from my last afternoon shift for the week. It had been a warm Saturday night, but after work I had no energy to head out to the pubs and clubs with my work mates. I had been working like crazy the past month and hadn’t spent any time at home. I had been dragging myself up to the front door when I noticed through the glass in the front door that there was a trail of small tea-light candles leading up the main hallway.

I opened the door and could hear soft instrumental music coming from the lounge room at the rear of my home. I followed the trail to the rear of the home, the small flickering candles pulling long shadows across the stark white modern walls, and light coloured tiles.

When I reached the end of the hallway I could see her sprawled on the soft cushions of the lounge chairs. She lay across the light coffee coloured cushions with an ornamental white throw rug and pillows surrounding her perfectly naked form. I couldn't help but grin, as I took in her gorgeous curvy white body. She had an athletic and curvy body, and I could see her perky full D cup breasts pointing towards the ceiling as her large bright pink nipples were at full attention. Her raven dark hair was cascaded over her shoulders, and I could see a hint of red highlights in her locks through the flickering shadows playing on her body.

Her legs were set seductively across the length of the cushion and fell playfully over the armrest in my direction.

I was about to say something when I saw her raise her index finger to her lips, shushing me to hold my tongue. Her intense emerald eyes enthralling me. I looked across to see one of our modern chocolate brown leather dining room chairs that was placed in the middle of the room on a plush floor rug. She pulled herself from the lounger with cat like grace seductively prowling towards me. I was unable to tear my eyes away from her gorgeous curves as she moved, following her body from her pert breasts down her tight stomach and finally resting onto her perfectly bald pussy lips.

She took my hand and led me to the leather chair. She spun around towards me and pulled my t shirt from my torso. She kissed me deeply, her tongue exploring my mouth, the sweet taste of her cherry lip gloss lingering. As she tossed my shirt into the corner, she winked at me, her hands deftly undoing the buttons on my pants. Then she dropped slowly onto her knees, taking with her my pants and briefs. My semi hard cock was already stiffening as I stepped out of my pants.

As I stood there, she teasingly kissed my cock, briefly running her tongue down to the tip, her eyes staring longingly up at me. She pushed me gently back onto the chair, the cool leather gripping my skin. I watched her as she slowly pranced around me. She stood behind me, her soft sweet breath on my neck as she tied my arms and legs to the chair with rope. My bindings were tight as I tested them, restricting my movement to mere millimeters.

She softly pressed a strip of material into my mouth gagging me, before skulking back into my view.

She sat across from me, her legs crossed and her tight buttocks perched precariously on the edge of the couch as her velvet purring voice whispered at me.

“I am going to treat you to something special. But in return you are going to treat me to something I want. Do we have a deal?”

I stared at her, my eyes unable to break away from her gorgeous legs. She shifted her position, spreading her legs and giving me a glance of her moist pussy lips as she swapped legs. I knew this was a game, but I was too excited not to play along. She knew it too as I caught her eyes staring at my now fully erect cock. I nodded my head, wanting to see how far this would go.

“Good, then I will give you something I know you want, and then I'll take what I want.”

I knew what she meant. I had been pestering her to fuck a large dildo for me for some time. But I couldn’t fathom yet what she wanted in return.

I watched her as she pulled a large latex suction cup dildo with a ribbed head from behind one of the pillows. It was a large toy, at least ten inches long and thick too, dwarfing my regular-sized cock. She started by gently kissing and then sucking the ribbed head of the toy. Her cherry red lips teasingly playing with the head as she stared into my eyes. Her free hand was gently pulling at her firm nipples, before falling down to between her sexy legs. Her deft movement gently rubbed her engorged clitoris, spreading her slight labia lips that protruded from her puffy mound. I heard her moaning softly as I stared, mesmerized by her performance.

She flipped over the couch, raising one leg onto the cushion, while she bent forward onto the back rest. Her perfect curvy ass pointed at me. Her back was arched up and her hand that was holding the monster sized toy slipped beneath her tight stomach, gently rubbing at her opening. I watched intently, as she ground her soft pussy lips over the head of the toy, leaving a thin film of her excitement. She flipped her hair seductively to one side as she turned her head and looked back at me over her shoulder. The candle light danced on her porcelain skin as she pushed the head of the toy into her opening.

I twisted slightly in my binds, but she had me well pinned to the chair.

She started pushing the toy into her wet box, slightly at first, but then in ever deeper increments. Within minutes her rhythm had her working almost the full length of the dildo into her. A slow methodical pounding, teasing herself as much as teasing me. My cock was now straining, it was so hard and I could see a glistening build-up of pre-cum forming at the tip of my purple head.

JesseWoigt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JesseWoigt

Her moans had been building in intensity, raising at each moment the toy bottomed out into her gorgeous pussy. She drove the toy deeper and deeper. I loved the sight of her lips, and the way they looked stretched around the girth of the toy had been driving me wild with desire. I couldn’t wait to see her cum and then hoped she would release me so I could fuck her sopping stretched hole.

She pulled the toy from her pussy, a soft plop emanated from her, as she changed position onto the tiles in front of me. She knows how much I love watching her from behind, her gorgeous taunt body riding my cock when we fuck. As if she read my mind, she placed the dildo firmly on the tiles, before mounting it on all fours, her soft white butt lowering itself over the dildo's head.

Again she hovered her ruddy lips over the ribbed head, teasing herself for a few moments before pushing down softly. Her moans were even louder than before and I watched as her tempo is increased. Pushing down harder and faster with each stroke. In time to her grinding, her moans became grunts as she fucked the dildo furiously in front of me. I was so turned on I felt flushed and almost dizzy as butterflies were dancing in my abdomen. It was exactly what my fantasy entailed, and I couldn’t believe it was happening in front of my eyes.

The soft music had picked up pace and as if on cue, I watched her body writhing on the dildo in time to the beats. Her ass had been pounding the full length of the dildo now, and her ass cheeks were slapping against the tiles with each stroke. I could see she had let one of her hands raise up to her breasts teasing her nipples in time with her fucking. A small slick puddle of her excitement had been building at the base of the dildo. Her moans had been growing in power, and sweat was visibly beading on her taunt back. Suddenly her pitch changed and I could tell she was close to orgasm. Her legs were visibly shaking uncontrollably. Her hand was now between her thighs and was rubbing her clit in quick circular movements.

“Oh fuck, baby, this feels so fucking good. Do you like watching me fuck this big red toy?”

I could see her watching me over her shoulder, I nodded enthusiastically, my eyes glued to her pussy lips. Within three more furious strokes, she threw her head back and began whimpering. Then suddenly cried out.

“Oh fuck, baby. Fuck it's so deep! I’m cumming!!!”

She then thrust her pussy off the toy, resting and rubbing her clitoris on the tip of the ribbed dildo, a soft stream of squirt pouring from her quivering lips.

I watched her as her heavy breathing slowed. Then she crawled from the floor towards me. I was so horny at this point I just wanted to fuck her silly. She cheekily licked my balls and then ran her tongue up the length of my rock hard cock, savoring my pre cum. Looking deeply into my eyes she sucked my cock for a few teasing strokes, only fanning my desire.

Then suddenly, she lifted herself from the floor and threw her legs over mine, straddling me in one smooth motion. Her arms gripped my shoulders as her velvet smooth pussy enveloped my cock. The feeling of her soft wet pussy grinding on my cock was almost too much to bear after her visual performance. I felt the moisture of her soaked pussy coat me from tip to balls, and it took all of my will power to hold off from cumming.

I felt her soft breath near the nape of my neck, and was surprised to feel her gently chew on my ear lobe as she ground her pussy down onto my balls. She then rode my cock in slow deep thrusts, bouncing on my lap with each stroke. I relished the feeling, of being in absolutely no control, a slave to her desire. Each pounding stroke wearing away my self control, driving me blissfully insane.

I heard her moans soften as she leant into my ear again.

“I am going to take what I want now. I have been off the pill for six weeks. I want to make you cum inside me. I want to have you fill me up completely, and I want you to impregnate me. I gave you what you want, so its time to give me that hot white cum.”

She pulled away and looked into my eyes, her gorgeous green eyes so full of desire. I realised then how much I loved her and how much I wanted to fill her desires, the way she filled mine. She dismounted me and turned around, hovering her ruddy sexy pussy lips over the tip of my hard cock, her labia playing over my straining cock head.

She recommenced her grinding, sliding over my length, her rhythm an onslaught to my senses. Her ass pounded my thighs with each stroke and my legs were shaking uncontrollably under her power. I felt her orgasm build with mine, and her strokes were now furiously fucking the full length of my hard cock. I felt her pussy tighten suddenly, and her screaming and whimpering drowned out the music in the background.

I could feel the familiar stirring in my balls and knew I had only a few strokes left. Her pussy convulsed around my shaft and she buried my cock balls deep inside her. I couldn’t hold back any longer and let my orgasm wash over me as I erupted inside her, filling her with each convulsing spurt. I felt her body press into mine and I felt a part of her as she remained impaled on my quivering cock. The moments stretched out minutes until she finally pulled herself free from my softening cock. As she stood, I could see the stream of my cum run down the inside of her thighs. The promise of what was to come only then dawning on me. She released me from my binds, and I enveloped her in my embrace and held her in the candle light.

Our heavy breathing, in unison.

Published 
Written by apexneutral
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments