Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brazilian Fire

"When Bella met João's insatiable appetite, São Paulo's skyline bore witness to a night of unbridled passion that would ruin them both deliciously."

7
2 Comments 2
1.1k Views 1.1k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Bella sauntered into her luxurious São Paulo penthouse, her bronzed skin glistening with a light sheen of sweat from the balmy Brazilian evening. She peeled off her tight green dress, letting it pool at her feet as she stepped onto the balcony. The city lights twinkled below, matching the fire in her dark eyes as she gazed at the skyline.  A knock at the door startled her from her reverie. She opened it to find João, the handsome doorman she'd been eyeing for weeks. His muscular form filled the doorway as he stepped inside without a word.

"I couldn't resist anymore," he growled, his accent thick with desire.

Bella's breath caught in her throat as João's strong hands gripped her waist. In one fluid motion, he spun her around and slammed her against the wall. The impact knocked the air from her lungs.

"Yesss," Bella hissed, arching her back as João's calloused palms roamed her curves. He tangled his fingers in her long raven hair, yanking her head back to expose the graceful column of her throat. His lips descended, teeth grazing her sensitive skin as he marked her neck with hungry bites. Bella moaned wantonly, grinding her ass against the prominent bulge in João's uniform pants. He responded by delivering a sharp smack to her right cheek. The sting bloomed across her flesh, igniting a fire deep in her core.

"Mais (more)," she begged. "Harder!"

João obliged, raining down a volley of stinging slaps until Bella's bronzed ass glowed a deep crimson. She writhed against him, desperate for more friction. In one swift movement, João spun Bella to face him and hoisted her up. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist as he carried her to the bedroom. He tossed her onto the massive bed, the crisp white sheets instantly wrinkling beneath her weight. João stripped off his uniform, revealing a body sculpted from years of manual labor. His cock sprang free - thick, uncut, and already glistening with precum. Bella licked her lips hungrily at the sight. He climbed onto the bed, prowling towards her like a jungle cat stalking its prey. Bella's thighs fell open in invitation as João settled between them. He teased her slick folds with the tip of his cock, coating himself in her essence.

"Foda-me," Bella demanded, her nails raking down João's back. "Fuck me now!"

With a primal grunt, João sheathed himself to the hilt in one powerful thrust. Bella cried out, her back arching off the bed as she was stretched and filled. João set a punishing pace, his hips pistoning relentlessly as he pounded into her willing flesh.  The headboard slammed rhythmically against the wall, the bed frame creaking in protest. Sweat dripped from João's brow, mingling with Bella's as their bodies moved together in a frenzied dance of lust.

"Puxe meu cabelo (Pull my hair)," Bella gasped between thrusts. João fisted his hand in her silky tresses, using the leverage to drive even deeper. The new angle had him hitting her G-spot with every stroke, and Bella felt her orgasm building rapidly.

"Estou gozando! (I'm coming!)" she screamed as waves of pleasure crashed over her. Her inner walls clenched around João's thick shaft, milking him for all he was worth. With a final animalistic roar, he emptied himself deep inside her quivering channel. They collapsed in a tangle of sweaty limbs, the sheets long since kicked to the floor. As their breathing slowly returned to normal, Bella turned to João with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Ready for more?" she purred, reaching for his already hardening cock. "I have so many more cravings for you to satisfy..."

João's eyes darkened with renewed lust as Bella's delicate fingers wrapped around his semi-erect cock. She stroked him languidly, her thumb circling the sensitive head as she coaxed him back to full hardness.

"Você é insaciável (You are insatiable)," he growled, voice husky with desire. "But I'm far from finished with you, gatinha (kitten)."

In one fluid motion, João flipped Bella onto her stomach. She gasped as he roughly yanked her hips up, positioning her on her hands and knees. His calloused palms kneaded the flesh of her ass, still red and tender from his earlier spanking.

"Quero você por trás," Bella moaned, wiggling her hips enticingly. "Take me from behind, João. Fuck me like an animal."

João gripped the base of his cock, teasing her dripping entrance with the swollen head. Bella whimpered, trying to push back against him, but he held her firmly in place.

"Beg for it," he commanded, delivering a sharp smack to her ass.

"Por favor," Bella pleaded, her Brazilian Portuguese flowing like honey. "Please, João. Eu preciso de você dentro de mim. I need you inside me now!"

With a guttural groan, João slammed into her to the hilt. Bella cried out, her fingers clawing at the mattress as she was stretched and filled. João set a brutal pace, his hips snapping against her ass with enough force to rock the entire bed.

"Tão apertada (So tight)," João grunted, marveling at how snug she still felt around him. "So tight, even after I've already fucked you."

Bella could only moan in response, lost in the delicious friction of João's thick cock dragging along her inner walls. Each powerful thrust sent shockwaves of pleasure coursing through her body, building towards another explosive climax. João leaned forward, draping his muscular body over Bella's back. One hand snaked around to pinch and tug at her hardened nipples while the other found her swollen clit. He rubbed the sensitive nub in tight circles, perfectly in sync with his relentless pounding.

"Vem pra mim," João growled in her ear, his hot breath fanning her neck. "Come for me, Bella. Let me feel that tight pussy squeezing my cock."

The combination of his gravelly voice, skilled fingers, and thick shaft stretching her so perfectly pushed Bella over the edge. She came with a hoarse scream, her entire body convulsing as waves of ecstasy washed over her. João fucked her through her orgasm, prolonging the intense sensations until Bella thought she might black out from the pleasure. Just as it became almost too much, João's rhythm faltered. With a final, deep thrust, he buried himself to the hilt and exploded inside her. They collapsed onto the bed, a tangle of sweaty limbs and ragged breathing. João rolled to the side, pulling Bella against his chest. She nuzzled into him, inhaling the intoxicating scent of sex and masculine musk that clung to his skin.

"Incrível (Amazing)," Bella purred, pressing lazy kisses along João's collarbone. "But I hope you're not too tired. The night is still young, and I have so many more positions I want to try with you..."

João chuckled, his hand already sliding down to cup Bella's ass possessively. "Oh gatinha, I'm just getting started. By the time I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk straight for a week."

Bella's eyes glittered with wicked anticipation. She straddled João's hips, grinding her still-sensitive core against his rapidly hardening cock. "Promise?" she breathed, leaning down to capture his lips in a searing kiss. As João's strong hands gripped her waist, preparing to impale her on his thick shaft once more, Bella knew this was going to be a night she'd never forget. Her insatiable appetite would finally be satisfied until the hunger inevitably rose again, demanding to be fed with the primal, animalistic passion only João seemed capable of providing. Bella's hips undulated as she sank onto João's rigid cock, savoring the delicious stretch. She braced her hands on his broad chest, nails digging into his flesh as she began to ride him with abandon.

"Porra (Fuck)," João grunted, mesmerized by the sight of Bella's perfect tits bouncing with each movement. He reached up to cup them, rolling her dusky nipples between his fingers.

Bella threw her head back, long hair cascading down her spine as she increased her pace. The wet slap of flesh on flesh filled the room, punctuated by their moans of pleasure.

"Tão gostosa (So delicious)," João growled, sitting up and wrapping his arms around Bella's lithe form. He captured a nipple between his lips, sucking hard as his hips thrust upward to meet her downward motions.

"Sim, sim!" Bella cried out, grinding her clit against João's pubic bone. The new angle had his thick cock hitting her G-spot with every thrust, sending jolts of electricity through her core.

João's mouth moved to her neck, teeth grazing the sensitive skin as he left a trail of bruising kisses.

"Mine," he growled possessively, one hand tangling in her hair to yank her head back further.

The slight pain only heightened Bella's pleasure. She clenched around João's shaft, feeling another orgasm building rapidly.

"Estou perto," she gasped. "I'm so close!"

In one fluid motion, João flipped them over without breaking their connection. He hooked Bella's legs over his shoulders, nearly bending her in half as he pounded into her with renewed vigor. The change in position had João's cock dragging deliciously along Bella's front wall with each thrust. She clawed at his back, leaving angry red welts in her wake as the coil of pleasure in her core wound tighter and tighter.

"Olhe para mim," João commanded, his voice rough with exertion. Bella's eyes flew open, locking onto his intense gaze. "I want to watch you fall apart."

The raw hunger in João's eyes and a particularly deep thrust sent Bella careening over the edge. She came with a silent scream, her body arching off the bed as waves of ecstasy crashed over her. João fucked her through her orgasm, his pace becoming erratic as he chased his release. With a final, powerful thrust, he buried himself to the hilt and exploded inside her once more. They collapsed in a sweaty, panting heap, limbs intertwined as they basked in the afterglow. João peppered Bella's face with soft kisses, starkly contrasting with the rough passion of moments before. As their breathing slowly returned to normal, Bella felt João's cock twitch inside her, already starting to harden again. She grinned wickedly, grinding her hips against him.

"Ready for more, meu bem (my dear)?" she purred, nipping at his earlobe.

João growled low in his throat, his hands gripping Bella's ass possessively.

"Always, gatinha. I told you I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk straight."

Bella's eyes glittered with anticipation.

"Promises promises," she teased, reaching between them to stroke his rapidly hardening length. "Now, how about you bend me over that balcony railing and show all of São Paulo how well you can satisfy me?"

Without warning, João scooped Bella into his arms and carried her towards the balcony. The cool night air caressed their heated skin as he positioned her to face the twinkling city lights.

"Spread your legs," João commanded, his voice husky with renewed desire.

Bella complied eagerly, gripping the railing as she felt the blunt head of his cock pressing against her entrance once more. As João sheathed himself inside her with one powerful thrust, Bella knew this was going to be a long, pleasure-filled night - and she couldn't wait to explore every carnal desire with her insatiable new lover. João's hands gripped Bella's hips tightly as he buried himself to the hilt, her slick heat enveloping him completely. The cool metal of the balcony railing pressed against Bella's bare skin, starkly contrasting the scorching heat of João's body behind her.

"Tão molhada (So wet)," João growled, grinding his hips against her ass. "So wet for me, gatinha."

Bella moaned wantonly, pushing back against him.

"Foda-me," she demanded. "Fuck me hard, João. I want all of São Paulo to hear me scream your name."

With a primal grunt, João pulled almost all the way out before slamming back in forcefully. He set a punishing pace, his thick cock stretching and filling Bella with each powerful thrust. Skin slapping against skin echoed across the balcony, mingling with their guttural moans. Bella's breasts swayed with the force of João's movements, her hardened nipples grazing the cool metal of the railing. The dual sensations of pleasure and discomfort sent jolts of electricity straight to her core.

"Mais forte," she gasped between thrusts. "Harder! Fuck me like you own me!"

João's hand snaked around to grip Bella's throat, applying just enough pressure to make her head swim. "I do own you," he growled in her ear, his accent thick with lust. "Esta buceta é minha (This pussy is mine)."

"Sim," Bella whimpered, her inner walls clenching around João's shaft at his possessive words. "All yours, João. Only yours."

João's free hand found its way to Bella's clit, rubbing the swollen nub in tight circles. The added stimulation had Bella teetering on the edge of orgasm in mere moments.

"Não pare," she begged, her body trembling with need. "Don't stop, por favor!"

"Vem pra mim (Come for me)," João commanded, increasing the pressure on both her throat and clit. "Come for me, Bella. Let everyone hear how good I make you feel."

The combination of João's skilled fingers, his thick cock pounding relentlessly into her g-spot, and the thrill of potentially being seen or heard pushed Bella over the edge. She came with a hoarse scream, her entire body convulsing as waves of pleasure crashed over her. João fucked her through her orgasm, prolonging the intense sensations until Bella thought she might pass out from the overwhelming ecstasy. Just as it became almost too much, João's rhythm faltered. With a final, deep thrust, he buried himself to the hilt and exploded inside her once more. They stood there for a moment, panting heavily as they came down from their shared high. João's arms wrapped around Bella's waist, supporting her trembling form as he peppered soft kisses along her shoulder and neck.

"Incrível (Incredible)," Bella murmured, turning her head to capture João's lips in a languid kiss.

João gently withdrew from her, both groaning at the loss of connection. He spun Bella around to face him, lifting her onto the wide railing of the balcony. Bella instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him close.

"We're not done yet, gatinha," João said with a wicked grin, his hands kneading the flesh of her ass. "I still have so many ways I want to take you."

Bella's eyes sparkled with renewed lust as she felt João's cock hardening against her thigh once more.

"Show me," she purred, nipping at his lower lip. "Fulfill every dirty fantasy you've ever had about me."

João growled low in his throat, hitching Bella's legs higher around his waist.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

"Be careful what you wish for, meu bem," he warned, positioning himself at her entrance again.

"By the time I'm done with you, you won't be able to think about anyone else again."

As João thrust into her again, filling her so perfectly, Bella knew she was in for a night of unparalleled pleasure. And she couldn't wait to explore every carnal desire with her insatiable new lover, pushing past every boundary and losing herself completely in the primal passion that burned between them. João's powerful thrusts rocked Bella's body, the cool night air starkly contrasting the heat building between them. She clung to him desperately, her nails raking down his back as he pounded into her relentlessly.

"Porra (fuck)," João grunted, his accent thick with lust. "You feel so fucking good, gatinha. Tão apertada pra mim (So tight for me)."

Bella moaned wantonly, her head thrown back in ecstasy. The precarious position on the balcony railing only heightened her arousal, the danger of being seen or falling adding an extra thrill to each thrust.

"Mais," she begged, her Portuguese flowing freely in her passion. "More, João! Fode-me como se quisesse me partir ao meio! (Fuck me like you want to split me in half!!)"

João's eyes darkened at her filthy words. He gripped her thighs tightly, spreading them wider as he somehow managed to drive even deeper into her willing flesh. The new angle had his thick cock dragging deliciously along her G-spot with every stroke.

"Você gosta disso?" João growled, nipping at her earlobe. "You like being fucked like a little puta on this balcony? Where anyone could see what a dirty girl you are?"

"Sim!" Bella cried out, not caring who might hear. "I'm your puta, João. Só sua!"

João's hand snaked between their bodies, his calloused thumb finding her swollen clit. He rubbed the sensitive nub in tight circles, perfectly in sync with his punishing thrusts.

"Vem pra mim de novo," he commanded, his voice rough with exertion. "Come for me again, Bella. Let me feel that tight pussy squeezing my cock."

The combination of his gravelly voice, skilled fingers, and thick shaft stretching her so perfectly pushed Bella over the edge once more. She came with a hoarse scream, her entire body convulsing as waves of ecstasy washed over her. João fucked her through her orgasm, prolonging the intense sensations until Bella thought she might black out from the pleasure. Just as it became almost too much, João's rhythm faltered. With a final, animalistic roar, he buried himself to the hilt and exploded inside her. They clung to each other, panting heavily as they came down from their shared high. João carefully lifted Bella off the railing, her legs wobbling as she found her footing on solid ground again.

"Incrível," Bella murmured, pressing lazy kisses along João's collarbone. "But I hope you're not too tired yet. I still have so many more positions I want to try with you..."

João chuckled darkly, his hand already sliding down to cup Bella's ass possessively. "Oh gatinha, I'm far from finished with you. I promised to fuck you until you can't walk straight, remember?"

João scooped Bella into his arms without warning and carried her back inside. He tossed her onto the massive bed and climbed on top of her with predatory grace.

"Now," he growled, his cock already hardening against her thigh, "I'm going to spend the rest of the night devouring every inch of this delicious body. And you're going to take every bit of pleasure I give you, aren't you?"

Bella's eyes glittered with wicked anticipation as she spread her legs invitingly.

"Sim, por favor," she breathed, reaching up to pull João down for a searing kiss. "Use me, João. Fulfill every dirty fantasy you've ever had."

As João's mouth descended to claim her breast, his fingers already teasing her sensitive folds, Bella knew this was only the beginning of a long, pleasure-filled night. And she couldn't wait to explore every carnal desire with her insatiable new lover, pushing past every boundary until they were both utterly and completely spent. João's tongue swirled around Bella's hardened nipple, teeth grazing the sensitive peak before sucking hard. His fingers continued their relentless assault on her dripping core, two thick digits pumping in and out while his thumb circled her swollen clit.

"Porra (Fuck)," Bella gasped, arching into his touch. "Your fingers feel so good inside me, João. But I need mais. I need your cock filling me up again."

João released her breast with a wet pop, a wicked grin spreading across his face.

"Paciência, gatinha," he purred, trailing kisses down her taut stomach. "I'm going to taste every inch of you first."

Bella whimpered as João's hot breath ghosted over her aching pussy. He spread her legs wider, drinking in the sight of her glistening folds.

"Tão bonita," he murmured before diving in with gusto. His tongue lapped at her entrance, gathering her juices before focusing on her clit. He sucked the sensitive nub into his mouth, flicking it rapidly with the tip of his tongue.

"Foda! (Fuck)" Bella cried out, her hands flying to tangle in João's hair. She ground herself shamelessly against his face, chasing the pleasure his skillful mouth provided.

João growled against her flesh, the vibrations sending jolts of electricity through Bella's core. He redoubled his efforts, alternating between broad strokes of his tongue and quick flicks across her clit. Just as Bella felt herself approaching the precipice of another orgasm, João pulled away. She whined at the loss, only to gasp as he roughly flipped her onto her stomach.

"Hands and knees," João commanded, his voice husky with desire.

Bella scrambled to comply, presenting her ass to him eagerly. João's calloused hands kneaded the flesh of her buttocks, spreading them to reveal her dripping entrance. Without warning, João slammed into her to the hilt. Bella screamed in pleasure, her fingers clawing at the sheets as she was stretched and filled.

"Tão apertada (So tight)," João grunted, setting a brutal pace. "So tight, even after I've already fucked you twice. Esta buceta foi feita pra mim (This pussy was made for me)."

"Sim," Bella moaned, pushing back to meet each powerful thrust. "This pussy was made for you, João. Only you can fill me so perfectly."

João's hand snaked around to rub her clit in tight circles, perfectly in sync with his relentless pounding. The dual stimulation had Bella teetering on the edge of orgasm in mere moments.

"Vem pra mim (Come for me)," João growled, his accent thick with lust. "Come for me again, Bella. Let me feel that tight pussy squeezing my cock."

The combination of his gravelly voice, skilled fingers, and thick shaft stretching her so deliciously pushed Bella over the edge once more. She came with a hoarse scream, her entire body convulsing as waves of ecstasy washed over her. João fucked her through her orgasm, prolonging the intense sensations until Bella thought she might pass out from the overwhelming pleasure. Just as it became almost too much, João's rhythm faltered. With a final, animalistic roar, he buried himself to the hilt and exploded inside her. They collapsed onto the bed, a tangle of sweaty limbs and ragged breathing. João rolled to the side, pulling Bella against his chest. She nuzzled into him, inhaling the intoxicating scent of sex and masculine musk that clung to his skin.

"Incrível," Bella purred, pressing lazy kisses along João's collarbone. "But don't tell me you're done already. The night is still young, and I'm nowhere near satisfied."

João chuckled darkly, his hand already sliding down to cup Bella's ass possessively.

"Oh gatinha, I'm just getting started. By the time the sun rises, you won't be able to remember your name, let alone walk straight."

Bella's eyes glittered with wicked anticipation as she felt João's cock stirring against her thigh once more. She straddled his hips, grinding her still-sensitive core against his rapidly hardening shaft.

"Promise?" she breathed, leaning down to capture his lips in a searing kiss.

As João's strong hands gripped her waist, preparing to impale her on his thick cock once more, Bella knew this was going to be a night she'd never forget. Her insatiable appetite would finally be satisfied until the hunger inevitably rose again, demanding to be fed with the primal, animalistic passion only João seemed capable of providing. Bella sank onto João's rigid cock, both groaning at the exquisite sensation. She braced her hands on his broad chest, feeling his heart racing beneath her palms as she began to ride him with slow, deliberate movements.

"Porra," João grunted, his hands gripping her hips tightly. "You're so fucking wet, gatinha. I can feel my cum dripping out of you."

The filthy words sent a shiver down Bella's spine. She clenched around him deliberately, relishing the way his eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"You like that?" she purred, increasing her pace. "You like feeling how messy and stretched out you've made me?"

João's response was a guttural growl as he suddenly sat up, wrapping one arm around Bella's waist while the other tangled in her hair. He yanked her head back, attacking her exposed throat with bites and kisses.

"Minha," he growled against her skin. "All mine. No one else will ever fuck you like this again."

Bella moaned wantonly, grinding her clit against João's pubic bone as she bounced on his thick shaft.

"Nunca," she gasped. "Never. Only you, João. Only you can satisfy me like this."

Their lips crashed together in a bruising kiss, all teeth and tongue as they devoured each other. João's hips thrust upward to meet Bella's downward motions, driving his cock impossibly deeper.

"Toca-te (Touch yourself)," João commanded, his voice rough with exertion. "Touch yourself. I want to watch you come apart on my cock."

Bella's hand snaked between their bodies, her fingers finding her swollen clit. She rubbed the sensitive nub in tight circles, perfectly in sync with their frantic movements. The coil of pleasure in Bella's core wound tighter and tighter, threatening to snap at any moment.

"Estou perto," she whimpered. "I'm so close, João!"

"Olhe para mim," João demanded, one hand gripping her chin to force her gaze to his. "Look at me when you come. I want to see every moment of your pleasure."

The intensity in João's dark eyes and a particularly deep thrust sent Bella careening over the edge. She came with a silent scream, her body arching as waves of ecstasy crashed over her. Her inner walls clenched rhythmically around João's shaft, milking him for all he was worth. João fucked her through her orgasm, his pace becoming erratic as he chased his release. With a final, powerful thrust, he buried himself to the hilt and exploded inside her once more. They collapsed onto the bed, a tangle of sweaty limbs and ragged breathing. João peppered Bella's face with soft kisses, starkly contrasting with the rough passion of moments before. As their breathing slowly returned to normal, Bella felt João's cock twitch inside her, already starting to harden again. She grinned wickedly, clenching around him deliberately.

"Insaciável (insatiable.)," João chuckled, his hands roaming her body possessively. "You are insatiable, aren't you, gatinha?"

Bella's eyes glittered with renewed lust as she pushed João onto his back, straddling his hips once more.

"You have no idea," she purred, leaning down to nip at his earlobe. "I hope you're ready because I'm nowhere near done with you yet."

João's hands gripped her ass, spreading her cheeks as he thrust up into her still-sensitive core.

"Bring it on, meu bem," he growled. "I told you; I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk straight. And I always keep my promises."

As João flipped them over, pinning Bella's hands above her head and driving into her with renewed vigor, she knew this was going to be a long, pleasure-filled night. And she couldn't wait to explore every carnal desire with her equally insatiable lover, pushing past every boundary until they were both utterly and completely spent.

João's hands gripped Bella's hips with bruising force as he pounded into her relentlessly. They'd lost count of how many times they'd fucked, their bodies slick with sweat and other fluids.

"Não aguento mais (I can't take it anymore)," Bella gasped, her entire body trembling. "I can't take anymore, João. It's too much!"

"Você pode," João growled, his accent thick with lust. "You can, and you will. One last time, gatinha. Give me everything."

He flipped her onto her hands and knees, driving into her from behind with animalistic fervor. One hand snaked around to rub her overstimulated clit, while the other wrapped around her throat, applying just enough pressure to make her head swim.

"Olhe," João commanded, jerking his chin towards the floor-to-ceiling windows. "Look at the sunrise, Bella. Let all of São Paulo see how well I've fucked you."

Bella's eyes flew open, locking onto their reflection in the glass. The sight of João's powerful body draped over hers, his muscles flexing with each thrust, sent a fresh wave of arousal coursing through her.

"Vem comigo," João grunted, his movements becoming erratic. "Come with me, Bella. One last time."

As the first rays of sunlight painted the sky in brilliant hues of orange and pink, Bella felt the familiar coil of pleasure in her core wind impossibly tight. With a final, deep thrust, João sent them both careening over the edge. Bella came with a silent scream, her entire body convulsing as the most intense orgasm of her life crashed over her. Her inner walls clamped down on João's cock like a vice, milking him for all he was worth. João roared his release, emptying himself inside her once more as his hips jerked erratically. They collapsed onto the bed, a tangle of sweaty limbs and ragged breathing. As the sun continued to rise over São Paulo, bathing them in its warm glow, Bella and João lay entwined, utterly spent and deliriously satisfied. No words were needed - they both knew that this night had changed everything. Bella nuzzled into João's chest, inhaling his intoxicating scent as sleep began to claim her. Just before she drifted off, she felt João press a tender kiss on her forehead.

"Minha," he murmured. "Forever."

And with that, they succumbed to exhaustion, knowing that when they awoke, a new chapter of their lives would begin - one filled with passion, desire, and an insatiable hunger that only they could satisfy in each other.

Published 
Written by mysterioustraveller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments