Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bella's Blazing Brazilian Nights: A Sultry Samba of Seduction

"From Club to Sheets to Sandy Heats"

25
3 Comments 3
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Bella, a sultry Brazilian beauty with caramel skin and curves that could make a saint sin, prowled through the pulsing nightclub in Rio. Her emerald eyes scanned the crowd, hunting for her next conquest. The bass throbbed through her body, matching the eager rhythm of her heart. She spotted him across the dance floor - tall, dark, and emanating raw masculinity. Their eyes locked, and electricity crackled between them.

Without breaking eye contact, Bella sauntered over, her hips swaying hypnotically.

"Oi, gostoso," she purred, her accent thick and dripping with lust. "Dance with me." It wasn't a request. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him close, grinding her ass against his crotch. His strong hands gripped her waist as they moved together, the heat between them rising with each pulsing beat.

Bella turned to face him, pressing her tits against his chest. She could feel his cock hardening against her stomach. "I'm Bella," she whispered, nipping at his earlobe. "And I'm going to rock your fucking world tonight."

Without waiting for a response, she grabbed his hand and led him out of the club. The cool night air did nothing to quell the fire in her veins. She shoved him up against the alley wall, attacking his mouth with a hungry kiss. His hands roamed her body, squeezing her ass and pulling her closer. Bella moaned into his mouth, already imagining how good his cock would feel inside her. She broke the kiss, her eyes wild with desire.

"Your place or mine?" she growled.

"Mine," he grunted, his voice husky with need.

They barely made it through his apartment door before clothes started flying off.

Bella pushed him onto the bed, straddling his hips and grinding her wet pussy against his rock-hard cock. "I want you to fuck me so hard the neighbors know your name," she hissed, leaning down to bite his neck. He flipped her over, pinning her wrists above her head.

"Be careful what you wish for, princesa," he growled, lining up his thick cock with her dripping entrance. Bella's eyes rolled back as he thrust inside her, stretching her pussy deliciously.

"Fuck yes," she moaned. "Give it to me hard, Papi!"

He obliged, pounding into her with brutal force. The headboard slammed against the wall with each thrust, the bed creaking in protest.

Bella wrapped her legs around his waist, urging him deeper.

"Pull my hair," she demanded between moans.

He fisted his hand in her long dark locks, yanking her head back to expose her throat. His teeth grazed her neck as he fucked her relentlessly. Bella's nails raked down his back, leaving angry red trails.

"Spank me," she begged. "Make it hurt so good."

SMACK! His hand came down hard on her ass, the sting sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body. She cried out, her pussy clenching around his cock.

"Harder!" she screamed. "Fuck me like you hate me!"

He flipped her over onto her hands and knees, gripping her hips bruisingly tight. His cock slammed into her G-spot with each punishing thrust, pushing her closer and closer to the edge.

"I'm gonna cum!" Bella wailed, her whole-body trembling. "Don't stop, don't fucking stop!"

Her orgasm hit her like a freight train, her pussy spasming around his cock as waves of pleasure crashed over her. He kept fucking her through it, prolonging her ecstasy until she was a quivering mess beneath him. With a primal roar, he pulled out and painted her ass and back with thick ropes of cum. Bella collapsed onto the bed, panting and thoroughly satisfied. As they lay there catching their breath, she turned to him with a wicked grin. "Ready for round two?"

Bella's insatiable appetite for pleasure was far from quenched. She rolled onto her back, her eyes gleaming with renewed lust as she gazed up at her conquest.

"Papi, show me what else you've got," she purred, spreading her legs invitingly.

He growled, his cock already hardening again at the sight of her.

"You asked for it, princesa."

In one swift motion, he flipped her over and yanked her hips up, her ass high in the air.

SMACK! His hand touched her right cheek, leaving a pink handprint. Bella moaned, pushing back against him.

"Mais, por favor," she begged. He obliged, raining down a series of sharp slaps on her ass until it was bright red and stinging. Bella's pussy dripped with arousal, her whole-body quivering with need. Without warning, he plunged two fingers into her soaking cunt, curling them to hit her G-spot. Bella cried out, her back arching as pleasure shot through her.

"Fuck, yes! Just like that!"

He finger-fucked her relentlessly, his thumb circling her clit. Bella's moans grew louder, more desperate. She was close, so fucking close. Suddenly, he withdrew his fingers. Bella whimpered at the loss, but before she could protest, she felt the blunt head of his cock pressing against her asshole.

"You said you wanted to try new things," he growled, slowly pushing into her tight hole. "Let's see how much you can take." Bella gasped, a mix of pain and pleasure flooding her senses as he stretched her ass.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she chanted, gripping the sheets tightly. He gave her a moment to adjust before moving, building up to a punishing rhythm. His hand snaked around to rub her clit, sending sparks of pleasure through her body.

"You like that, puta? You like my cock in your ass?" he grunted, slamming into her harder.

"Sim, sim! Foda-me!" Bella screamed, lost in ecstasy.

The new sensation was overwhelming, pushing her towards an intense orgasm. Her whole body tensed as she came, her ass clenching around his cock. He groaned, his thrusts becoming erratic as he chased his release. With a final, deep thrust, he buried himself to the hilt and came, filling her ass with hot cum. They collapsed onto the bed, a tangle of sweaty limbs and satisfied sighs. Bella turned to him with a mischievous smirk as they lay there catching their breath.

Ysabell01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ysabell01

"So, what should we try for round three?" Bella's eyes glimmered with mischief as she traced her fingers down her lover's chest. "For round three, I've got something special in mind," she purred. Without warning, she leaped off the bed and dashed to her discarded purse. "Close your eyes," Bella commanded, rummaging through her bag.

He complied, a mix of excitement and apprehension coursing through him. He heard her padding back to the bed, then felt the mattress dip as she climbed on. Something cool and metallic clicked around his wrists. His eyes flew open to find himself handcuffed to the headboard. Bella straddled his hips, grinding her wet pussy against his hardening cock.

"Now it's my turn to be in control," she growled, leaning down to bite his neck. She worked her way down his body, leaving a trail of bites and kisses. When she reached his cock, she looked up at him with a wicked grin.

"I'm gonna make you beg for it, Papa." Bella's tongue darted out, licking a long stripe up his shaft. He groaned, straining against the handcuffs. She took just the tip into her mouth, sucking lightly while her hand worked the base.

"Fuck, Bella," he moaned. "Please."

She released him with a pop.

"Please, what? Tell me what you want."

"I want to fuck you," he growled. "Let me go so I can pound that tight pussy."

Bella tsked, shaking her head.

"Not yet. I'm not done playing." She lowered herself onto his cock, inch by torturous inch. When he was fully sheathed inside her, she began to move, riding him at an agonizingly slow pace.

"Porra," he cursed, bucking his hips up to meet her. "Faster, por favor."

Bella laughed a sultry sound that sent shivers down his spine.

"Patience, gostoso. We've got all night." She continued her leisurely pace, savoring every sensation. Her hands roamed her own body, squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. The sight was maddening.

"Bella, please," he begged. "I need to touch you." She leaned forward, her tits dangling tantalizingly close to his face.

"Then touch me," she whispered, reaching up to unlock one of the cuffs. As soon as his hand was free, he grabbed her hip, slamming her down onto his cock. Bella cried out in pleasure; her head thrown back.

"That's it," she moaned. "Fuck me like you mean it."

He didn't need to be told twice. With one hand still cuffed, he used his free hand and hips to pound into her relentlessly. Bella met him thrust for thrust, her nails raking down his chest. The room filled with the sounds of skin slapping against skin and their mingled moans of pleasure. Bella could feel her orgasm building, a familiar tension coiling in her core.

"I'm close," she gasped. "Make me cum, Papi. Make me scream your name."

He doubled his efforts, angling his hips to hit her G-spot with each thrust. His thumb found her clit, rubbing tight circles. Bella's orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. She screamed his name as her pussy clenched around his cock, her whole body shaking with the force of her release. The sight and feel of her cumming pushed him over the edge.

With a guttural groan, he emptied himself inside her, filling her with his hot seed. As they lay there panting, Bella fumbled with the other handcuff, finally freeing him completely. She collapsed onto his chest, thoroughly spent.

"So," she murmured, pressing a kiss to his jaw. "What should we try for round four?" Bella's insatiable appetite for pleasure knew no bounds. As they lay tangled together, she traced lazy patterns on her lover's chest, her mind already spinning with new ideas.

"For round four," she purred, "I think we need a change of scenery." Her eyes glinted with mischief as she sat up, tossing her wild mane of hair over her shoulder. "Ever fucked on a beach under the stars?" Without waiting for an answer, she leapt off the bed and gathered her scattered clothes. "Come on, gostoso. The night is young, and so are we." Amazingly, he watched as she shimmed back into her tight dress, marveling at her boundless energy.

"You're insatiable, aren't you?" he chuckled, slowly getting up.

"You have no idea," Bella winked, tossing him his pants. "Now hurry up. I want to feel the sand between my toes and your cock inside me."

They stumbled out of the apartment, giggling like teenagers as they went to the nearby beach. The cool night air did nothing to dampen their arousal. As soon as their feet hit the sand, Bella was on him, kissing him fiercely as she worked to remove his clothes once again. The sound of crashing waves provided a rhythmic backdrop to their passionate encounter. Bella pushed him down onto the sand, straddling his hips as she gazed down at him hungrily.

"Hope you're ready for another wild ride, Papi," she growled, lowering herself onto his hard cock. The moon shone down on their writhing bodies as they fucked with abandon, their moans mixing with the sound of the ocean. Bella's body tensed as waves of intense pleasure crashed over her, building to a mind-blowing crescendo. Her back arched, toes curling in the sand as she reached her peak. Crying out in ecstasy, she shuddered and convulsed, lost in the throes of the most powerful orgasm of her life.

Her lover held her tightly as she rode out the waves of bliss, their bodies intertwined under the starry sky. As the aftershocks subsided, Bella collapsed onto his chest, utterly spent and deeply satisfied. The gentle lapping of the waves and their heavy breathing were the only sounds breaking the night's silence. Bella smiled contentedly, knowing this night of passion was one she'd never forget.

Published 
Written by mysterioustraveller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments