Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Back To Sleep

"Coating his lips with her wetness"

27
11 Comments 11
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

It is a typical Saturday night, candle lit and incense burning with sports on TV. The night was late. Jacob and Ella are lying across the velvet purple sofa side by side; Jacob is lying behind her, watching the UFC fights. Ella is lying in front, on her back and has already fallen asleep with nothing but her grey silk thong on, nothing else. Every so often, he keeps getting distracted by her bare breasts, open like a tray of fruit ready for him to nibble on. His hand caresses her caramel brown skin that glistens along with the candlelight. Her body feels smooth like silk, making it easy for him to circle his fingers around her navel, and across her lightly toned abs, and up to her cute pierced nipples. 

He notices the only item of clothing that she is wearing sinks into the curve of her waist as he glides his hands further around her slim thick body. Ella has always been petite on the upper half of her goddess-like body with small boobs and a tiny waistline, but her bottom half is out of this world, hips and ass shaped round like a peach.

Jacob glides his fingers up and down the area that the grey silk thong covers, and finds a particular button that seems to make Ella’s thighs twitch. His eyes are now fixated on Ella’s angelic sleeping face whilst keeping a finger circling on her button below. She has a beautiful face with a sweet button nose sprinkled with cute little freckles and plump cherry-coloured lips. He witnesses her mouth opening to let out air. Jacob decides he wants to play with her using more of his body, so he bends down to her breast and meets them with his tongue. He licks slowly around her nipple, teasing it. Suckling on it as if juice were to leak out.

He yearns to taste her. He leaves traces of his kisses down her torso to where he will find cream to eat. Ella’s breathing increases as she gets alert with the touch of his lips. It’s time to free her pussy from the silk that contains it. She consciously lifts up her hips to allow Jacob to remove her thong and open her legs wide open, ready to feel the lick that’ll tease her clit.
He starts with a couple of tongue tickles, teasing the clit on the tip. Ella twitches at the light touch of this, so then he licks his tongue a little more into her sweet spot, coating his lips with her wetness, smelling her mound so that half his face is engraved in her.  She moans lightly, keeping her eyes closed so she won’t know what he’ll do to her next.

Jacob is now fully french kissing her mound, darting his tongue in and out and around her hole, twisting his head side to side, mouth wide open to capture her sweet juice in all its glory. Ella’s hips dance to the rhythm of Jacob's face which lets her clit entwine with his tongue like Siamese twins. 

Jasminehils
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jasminehils

Jacob lets out a moan at the entrance of her hole, enjoying the taste of cream leaking out from her pussy, directly into his mouth. He eats every inch of her moist pussy whilst she grinds against his face repeatedly. He slides his tongue back up her clit and slips in a finger inside her. She tries to wriggle away as he explores her pussy, but he locks her in place by hooking the finger upright inside her pussy, motioning the ‘come here’ tickle on her inside walls. 

Ella can no longer control what her body does, the pleasure ripples over her body as Jacob licks and tickles that sweet G-spot, inside and out of her dripping wet pussy. Her back arches, her manicured hands clench into the sofa cushions, her pussy muscles contract as she anticipates the explosion of the pleasure that’s seconds away. 

She violently cums against Jacob's face, his finger still inside her. He continues to lick her clit until he feels her hands now clench onto his wavy hair, signalling that she can’t take any more of his sensational kissing, and licking.

Eyes still closed. Ella hears Jacob’s deep voice demanding her to turn around. Panting heavily, she sums up the energy to flip over and lie on her stomach. Jacob spreads her ass cheeks to reveal the slippery creation as she continues to ooze her sweet cream from her hole. Jacob places his body laying on top of her back, she feels the head of his big eight-inch cock at the entrance of her teased pussy.

He lowers his mouth to meet her ears. He whispers, “I’m going to fuck you back to sleep.” But without a second for Ella to respond, he enters her pussy balls-deep in a swift quick stroke, fucking her deep, hard.

With every stroke, Ella moans over the noise coming from the TV. She is not far from cumming again. She didn’t get the chance to recover from her first orgasm of the night that took place minutes ago. 

Jacob knows she’s close to cuming, the electric pulsating feelings of Ella’s pussy muscles are getting more frequent as he buries his cock deep inside her. She screams out cries of pleasure jerking her body underneath his, riding the waves of her second orgasm. Jacob takes this signal and subtracts his pulsating cock out of her and ejaculates his warm cum up her back.

Panting out of breath, Jacob leans down to wipe his cum away and kiss her down the back of her neck. He hears her breathing simmer down, so he covers her with a blanket and continues to watch the UFC fights playing in the background. He gazes at Ella, admiring her with pure love and proud of himself for keeping his promise by fucking her back to sleep. 

Published 
Written by Roxxi321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments