Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Autumn Awakening

"He will always be there to awaken her in the light of the setting sun."

4
2 Comments 2
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I look out the window as the sun sets behind the mountains. The cool air is causing the leaves to change, and the golden color glows in the evening light. I feel his stare before I hear his steps. He runs his hands along my arms, gently holding me in place as he sears a kiss into my shoulder.

 

“You think too much.”

 

I can hear his worry. And his intent of distracting me. I simply nod, my voice absent.

 

“Let me help,” he whispers before brushing the hair off of my neck and running kisses from my shoulder up my neck to behind my ear.

 

A small noise of contentment escapes as my head leans to give him better access. He wraps his arms around my torso, splaying his hands on my sides. One of my hands grasps his arms while the other reaches up around the back of his neck. I feel him nip at my sensitive skin and let out a more audible mew of excitement. I hear him chuckle, his breath tickling my neck.

 

“There you are.” His smirk is audible. I blush and turn away. He sighs as he catches me around the waist. “Not this time, lovely. Please come out and play?”

 

I turn in his arms to face him and meet his gaze. He smiles warmly, sweetly at me, before giving into the passionate hunger he feels. And he’s determined to bring it out in me. I give a small smile at the thought. The challenge is half the fun for him. No one else finds it worth the effort. He bends down, and I rise up on my toes to meet his lips. He moans as our tongues glide over each other. A moan escapes my lips as he nips them, the sharp pain mingling with hot pleasure.

 

My arms wrap around his neck as I lean into him, deepening the kiss. He smiles as he kisses me, knowing that I am giving in to the desires I usually try so hard to hide. He wraps my hair around one of his hands and grasps me tighter around my waist with the other. He pulls me close as he tugs on my hair, all while keeping the passion hot in the kiss. My head starts to swim as a soft moan escapes my lips, being swallowed by him. I feel my walls crumble as I fully melt into the embrace, moaning louder as I let go.

 

It doesn’t immediately register when we are suddenly at the bed, the backs of my knees pressing against the mattress. I open my eyes as he guides me down to the soft cushion, his heated gaze catching mine. He breaks into a devilish grin, and I know that, finally, he sees a matched passion in my eyes as I gaze back up at him.  My breathing is getting shallow as he runs his hands up my legs to my waist, bending down to place a hot kiss at the base of my throat.

 

I feel that smile on my skin as he whispers, “So nice of you to join me, lovely. I promise I’ll make it worth your while.”

 

His voice is low and rough, and it turns me on even more. I let out a whimper, acknowledging that promise, begging him to go on. And he does.

 

His gaze burns me as it follows his hands undoing the buttons of my blouse, exposing my white, lacy bra. I see his arousal intensify as my pale, freckled skin comes into view. He guides the shirt off of me, lifting me slightly to toss it, and my bra, onto the floor. His lids lower to a hooded gaze, his dark eyes sending a shudder of delightful anticipation down my spine.

 

He dips his head and takes my right nipple into his hot, wet mouth. I moan as he begins to suck, lick, and, tenderly bite at it, all while using his other hand to massage and fondle my left breast. My eyes close as the sensations wash over me, eliciting moan after moan. I can feel myself getting wet, and I blush at the thought.

 

Just then, he switches his mouth to my other nipple and before I can miss his mouth, it is on me again. I whimper as I start to squirm beneath him. The heat is gathering between my legs and I need release. But all he does is smile and continue his heavenly assault. He keeps one hand on my free breast, pulling and tweaking my nipple, as the other makes its way down to the top of my jeans. His fingers trace my hips with a feather-light touch that electrifies the shocks already raking my body. I let out a mew as my hips involuntarily jerk upwards, begging him to go lower and give me release. He releases my breast from his mouth and looks at my own, his face twisted in pleasure at my pleading.

KatherineBisou
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherineBisou

 

“Patience, lovely. I won’t let you go that easily.” 

 

Yet as he growls those words, he deftly undoes the snap of my pants and draws the zipper down.  His gaze holds mine, demanding and sensual. My breath catches in my throat and all thought escapes me. His hands glide my jeans down my legs, and I lift my hips to allow him to slip them off completely.

 

My lacy white underwear draws his lustful gaze from mine, and I shudder as he licks his lips. But his hands don’t go to where I want them most. Instead, he starts massaging my feet and calves, following with wet, sensual kisses. I sigh as he makes his way up my leg, whimpering as he gets up to the top of my thighs. His breath ghosts over mound before he pulls away to give my other leg the same treatment. He takes his time and I am panting by the time I feel him glide his fingers across the lace left covering me.

 

“Open your eyes, lovely. Let me see you.”

 

I didn’t realize they had been shut. My eyes flutter open to see his piercing gaze staring down at me. He smiles with heat in his eyes as I feel my him slide off my underwear. I whimper and grind my hips as his fingers graze my dripping mound. His hungry eyes lower to his hand, and he licks his lips once again as he lowers himself down between my legs. He licks me from the bottom of my slit to my clit and circles his tongue around it.

 

I gasp and moan, raising my hips to try and seek some relief for the building ache in my core. But he simply chuckles, deep and sexy, and continues his torturous teasing. It’s not too long before I am teetering on the razor-sharp edge of release. He senses it and pushes two fingers easily inside of me as he harshly sucks my clit into his mouth. I shatter, letting out a pleasured cry. He laps at me as I come down again, and I open my eyes when he stops.

 

He is undressing himself, burning me with his eyes, and I start to drool at the sight of his long, hard erection coming free of his briefs. He smirks as he climbs on the bed, shifting me to the middle and pinning me beneath him.

 

“As much as I would love to have your mouth on me, lovely, this is about you.”

 

He lowers his mouth to my neck and all protests die in my throat. He releases my wrists, and as one hand cradles my face, the other guides his member to my entrance. He looks up into my eyes and watches me as he sinks all the way in. I see him smirk as my body arches into him, pressing my breasts into his chest and angling my hips so that the head of his cock is aimed perfectly at that sensitive spot. His arms frame my face as he stars a slow, steady pace. My legs wrap around his waist and my hands grip the strong muscles of his back.

 

“Let me hear you, lovely. Let me see you fall apart,” he growls the last few words as his pace begins to increase. His strokes are now fast and powerful, sending me higher and higher. He moans as my nails draw angry red lines on his back, and he smiles into my skin as moans tear their way up my throat.

 

I find myself, once again, on the edge of bliss, and as he growls, “Come for me,” into my ear, I come apart in his arms. His cock swells as he thrusts through his orgasm, biting down on my neck as he does. He kisses me hard, his eyes saying everything his words never could.

 

As the last of the autumn light makes its way into the room, I am wrapped in warm, strong arms. I am hesitant to give in to the pull of sleep, knowing that my walls will be back when I wake.  He kisses my head, and whispers, “Sleep now, lovely. I’ll see you when I wake you again.” And I know he’s not referring to morning. I smile as I drift off, knowing he will always be there to wake me up as the autumn sun is setting.

Published 
Written by SecretlySubmissivexx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments