Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An unexpected encounter - Take Me Like Your Coffee 4

"My colleague touched me in the coffee room. I shivered, not because I was cold. I want him so much."

1
0 Comments 0
9.1k Views 9.1k
966 words 966 words
“Thank God we've got coffee at work,” I thought, cruising through the storm, fighting with the wind to keep my umbrella straight.

It was a dreary morning, and the pile of work waiting on my table wasn't making the situation any better.

But first things first! I tried to cheer myself up, standing in my office, shaking off the droplets from the raincoat, dreaming of a nice hot cuppa.

It was my private little meditation, waiting for the coffee machine to warm up, listening to the sound of beans being ground, trying to imagine all the little gears and switches doing their job in precise, military motions. For me it meant order amidst the chaos of phone calls and emails and annoying colleagues wanting to discuss work issues and their mortgage loans, kids' nurseries and upcoming holidays.

So there I was, standing in front of the coffee machine, waiting for the steam pipe to warm up to make myself some frothy milk (that was my plan for this morning; usually I had my coffee very strong, very black, with a dip of honey, poured into a pre-warmed mug). In the haze, in my world, totally calm and relaxed, humming one of Led Zeppelin's early songs, I didn't hear the steps. I jumped when they were just behind me. It was my colleague, surprising me with his early presence.

“Oh, hi, you're, er, you're early today, aren't you?” I mumbled, blushing. My colleague awarded me with one of his cheeky grins and put his mug by the sink.

“Yes I am. Are you always this early?” His brown eyes were piercing me.

“Ah, well, ummm, no, I mean- yes! I like to arrive a bit earlier to have some time to, you know, get ready and...”

“Meditate, collect your thoughts,” he finished my sentence. Wow, have I been speaking out loud?

“Yes, indeed,” I muttered.

Damn! He's gorgeous and his perfume mixed with the coffee scent so perfectly. My palms were sweating. He was standing really close to me now, his elbow touching mine. I shivered.

“Are you cold?” he asked.

I was taken aback. How does he notice the smallest details?

“Er, no, it's just, well nothing, maybe I'm still a bit chilly from the rain, you know.” I flashed a nervous smile and picked up my mug determined to go to my office. For this I had to squeeze through, but he was just standing there, blocking my way, his body language suggested, not yet. So I just stood there, staring at him trying to think of something smart and funny to say. Of course, irony being my sister twin, made sure this particular morning my wits were soundly asleep.

I lifted my mug and took a brave sip instead. It was a bad idea. I totally forgot my coffee was burning hot, and here I was now, coughing like a madman, quietly begging for him to leave so that I could have some privacy to melt in my own embarrassment.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

But no, he was still here, looking slightly concerned, handing me a glass of water, chuckling to himself.

His hand was on my back, patting. But even when my coughing stopped, his hand remained there. 'He's just being a gentleman, making sure I am okay,' I thought to myself.

His hand was now stroking my back, first gently, then with more pressure, sliding down to my waist. It felt good, and I squinted. “You like this, don't you?” he asked, pulling me closer.

For one split second I felt afraid, but then he turned me around, quite aggressively, so that he was now behind me, me leaning on the coffee machine table with my elbows, the scent of coffee beans and his perfume making me dizzy.

It didn't make sense, me and this gorgeous creature, but it felt good, and for the first time in my life I just let go. He was pressing against me from behind, stroking my back, applying pressure here and there, using his nails. At one point he bit my shoulder and I jumped from surprise; it was more unexpected and pleasant than painful.

I could feel him getting hard and breathing deeply. With one hand he held my neck, while another wandered down my waist, then up, creeping under my blouse, unfastening my bra and grabbing my breast. My heart was beating so fast I was almost sure he could hear it. His fingers wandered down my panties and found the sensitive spot, stroking it gently then applying more pressure.

'Oh my God. If he keeps on doing this, I am going to cum. Right. Here. At work. By the coffee machine,' I thought to myself.

Then at one point, just when I was so close, breathing fast and letting out muted groans, he growled and bit my neck, pressing me hard against the counter. Then a sudden pause fell- he retreated, coughed, grabbed his mug and quickly walked away, leaving me so close to coming it almost hurt. I just stood there for a few more minutes, staring through the window in to the rain. Then I started fastening my bra, fingers still shaky, convincing myself that all of this was not a dream.

A note was waiting on my table when I came to my office. My heart dropped into my feet.

“I would like to continue the coffee adventure further, if you're up for it. Let's meet up this weekend.”

I grabbed a pocket mirror and had a look. A bluish bruise on my neck was very visible, a tangible proof that the hazy morning coffee adventure did really happen. With a huge grin on my face, I folded the note and put it in my purse. My weekend suddenly looked very promising.

Published 
Written by TakeMeLikeYourCoffee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors