Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Indecent Proposal - Part IV

"Amy's evening on loan continues"

17
4 Comments 4
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Amy was small and light in John's arms during their short journey into the bedroom, her body still glistening from the torrent of his semen that had just been cast upon it and her perfectly rounded breasts sticking to each other in her half worn bra. John gently laid her down upon an enormous bed before carefully placing a pillow beneath her head.  

Lifting Amy's slender leg, John removed one of her spiked heels before repeating the motion with her other leg. Next her garters were effortlessly unclipped, revealing another of John's hidden talents, before he neatly rolled down her stockings and tossed them aside.  Lifting her ass off the mattress for him, Amy assisted his efforts, slipping her garter belt and damaged panties off to leave her only in her choker.

John walked over to the closet and opened the door.  Reaching inside, he removed a tripod with a mounted camera which he placed at the side of the bed. 

"What is that for?" Amy asked, sitting up as she watched John returning to the closet for another.

"This is for the movie you are going to make tonight" he replied, setting the second camera up at the foot of the bed. 

Amy wasn't sure about this.  

"I don't know," she replied strongly, "I really don't want a film out there of me having sex with a stranger."

"Oh it won't be out there." John replied. "It's not for me, it's for you."

"For me?" Amy replied. "Why me?"

"So that long after this night is over and you let your mind drift back back upon it, you'll have something to watch with your husband. You know he's going to want to know exactly what happened." John answered, pressing the start button. 

John moved closer, confident that Amy would resist no further.  After the slightest amount of hesitation, his assumption was proven correct when Amy shifted herself, took his cock decisively in her hand and tossed her blonde hair back over her shoulder. Repositioning herself for the best camera angle, she licked her lips and looked deep into the lens.

"What is your name?" John asked. 

"Amy," she answered with a teasing smile.

"And why are you here tonight Amy?"

"Because you paid ten-thousand dollars to fuck me" she answered confidently. 

John's cock began to grow longer and harden in Amy's grasp again. 

"And have I fucked you yet, Amy?" he asked. 

"Yes, you just finished having me in the other room," Amy replied.  

"And do wish that I had started this camera then?" John asked. 

"Yes," Amy replied with a smile. 

"And why is that?" he asked. 

"Because I've never been fucked senseless on a billiards table by a twelve inch cock and then been come all over before," Amy answered, increasing the pace of her stroking. "I'd like to be able to see that again as the observer."

"Well, there's always round two," John replied, watching Amy lie down at the edge of the bed. "Are you ready for round two Amy?"

"And three," she replied, looking straight into the camera before adding, "This is for you baby, I hope you enjoy watching this short film it as much as I will making it."

John's cock now stood fully erect again.  Amy turned and assertively took the head of it into her mouth.  She could still taste her juices on him as she remoistened him, excited by the thought of what lay ahead and her now proven abilities to perform whatever it was.

"That's it Amy. Just like the pool table. Relax your throat just like I taught you," John said with encouragement.

Amy starred into the camera lens and allowed John to guide himself into her wanting mouth.  Looking at her reflection, she could see her own eyes bulge with each stroke. 

"Excellent job Amy, you remember how. Take it all.  What a talented little thing you are."

Amy pulled off John's cock with a gasp and panted loudly, "Fuck!!  Fuck me!!  Please fuck me!  Bend me over and fuck me from behind!"

Rolling over assertively, Amy raised her tight little ass into the air and tilted her head to the side for the camera to catch every facial expression.  John pulled her back toward him until her knees bore just on the edge of the mattress.  He stroked the head of his cock up and down her small slit, teasing her mercilessly before giving her just enough pressure to tense with anticipation. Anchored securely by two hands clamped firmly on her hips, Amy surrendered herself to a penetration that she had never dreamed her small body would ever allow.

"FUCK!!" Amy screamed looking at the camera, "Do you see this baby?  Do you see your petite little girl taking this massive cock for you?  I'm helpless baby. He's going to take me however he wants!"

John increased the pace of thrusting, training Amy's tiny pussy and finding it willing and eager for his instruction.

"Tell me what to do!" she begged "How can I please you?"

"Just keep talking to the camera. Say whatever is on your mind, don't hold back," he answered.

"He feels soo good baby!" Amy moaned. "Do you like watching him take me from behind like this? Don't be jealous.  I know you are out there fucking some hot chick right now too, like we agreed.  I hope you are punishing her like this too!"

"Good. More of that," John ordered.

Amy dropped her head into the mattress and angled her ass even higher for her master. John grasped her by the scruff of her neck and pinned her face down, muffling her momentarily to raise one foot onto the mattress. Keeping the other on the floor to maximize the camera's view, he made long, deep, penetrating strokes.  John took her, plunging deep inside Amy's tiny body, before pulling back just to the limit each time and repeating.  Amy's hands flailed wildly, trying to push back against the headboard or anything else that could give her some resistance, but she found nothing within reach. 

"Your pussy is so tight, Amy," John gasped. "Have you ever taken a twelve-inch cock before?"

"No!" Amy moaned. "You're the first!"

"I thought I might be. Are you enjoying it?" he asked. 

"Yes! I love it!" Amy screamed. "Please don't stop. Please!"

John grasped Amy's ass with both hands and pounded at her, her screams becoming audibly loud enough that they could be heard outside the walls of their suite.  Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, John withdrew and pulled her up. 

"On your knees on the floor," he ordered, stepping into the view of the second camera. 

"Tell me, what do you desire little Amy?" he asked. 

"I want your huge cock deep down my throat," she answered. 

"You sure as hell do," John replied, "and I'm not going to be gentle about it this time."

Amy eagerly opened her mouth with John securely clutching the back of her head by her long blonde hair.  She knew this was going to be a challenge and she braced herself, trying to relax.

tamaraandjade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tamaraandjade

John yanked her head back forcefully, causing her mouth to fly open wide against her will. 

Grabbing the middle of his penis with his free hand he held it securely, forcing Amy's head down onto it. Over and over he pumped her head up and down, inching his way down her esophagus with each successive stroke.  Amy gurgled and gasped, struggling at the brink of total lust and total panic until John eased and held her still for the camera.

"That's it baby.  Doesn't it feel good? You love cum don't you? You did on the pool table when you begged me to shoot my load all over you. We'll let's make sure you get a better taste this time, Okay?"

John pumped Amy's head aggressively, the camera filming on, capturing her watering eyes and clutching throat. Sensing his impending ejaculation by his slowing pace, Amy grasped John's tightening balls and surrendered herself.  John slowly removed his penis, withdrawing slowly inch by inch while Amy watched in disbelief.

Amy could see John's cock throbbing as the head cleared her lips. Tilting her head back confidently, Amy opened her mouth and stretched out her tongue for him, awaiting her final reward for a job well done.

"Come on me baby. Come on my pretty face. Please baby I want it!"  she exclaimed, vigorously pumping his cock with her right hand. 

John groaned loudly and exploded, his ejaculation criss-crossing Amy's beautiful face like his own canvas, rewarding her for her efforts.

"That's it baby. That's it!  More, I want more!" she cried.

John struggled against now buckling legs while Amy continued to empty him. A slow but steady stream of his reserves still flowed generously, answering her demands as it drizzled onto her outstretched tongue before flowing off the sides and falling between her generous bare breasts. Still holding John's cock in her milky white hand, Amy turned her face toward the camera once more for the obligatory view before closing her lips, swallowing effortlessly and gently licking her hand clean.

"That was really good baby," Amy purred.  "Two great orgasms for you tonight. You should be good to go now for fucking me really long and well like I deserve for my ten-thousand dollars, yes?"

Amy got up and repositioned the cameras, placing one facing the windows that overlooked The Strip and the other one at the bed.  Pulling John onto the bed, she let him roll onto his back to regroup. Grasping his manhood once again to lick and stoke him back into action, he was soon fully erect again.  Amy looked once more into the camera. 

"Time for me to get mine now baby," she smiled, lowering herself slowly down John's vertical pole.

Settling into place straddled across his thighs, Amy marveled at the sight of her waxed pussy lying tight against John's groin, his cock completely consumed within her.

"Look at that baby, I took it all so easily now.  He's reaching places you've never been.  I hope you aren't jealous."

Amy's hips moved forward and back rythmically, her head tipping back in exstacy.  She now felt her nipples being firmly pinched just before her breasts were pressed tightly together.  With her hands pressed aganinst John's chiseled stomach, Amy lifted herself up and down at the pace she desired.  It felt wonderful. The prior training her pussy had received on the pool table had seasoned her enough to take John's entire length easily now.

John placed a hand securely behind Amy's neck and the thumb of his other hand firmly on her clit as she rode him. It did not take long until he felt her body tighten and begin to quiver uncontrollably on top of him. Amy's head pressed back against the pressure of his hand, the camera staring while her nipples grew rock hard. 

"That's it. That's the one you want," John said with encouragement. 

Amy continued on, alternating between rest and consuming John's engorged penis with her tiny vagina to come again and again. Three, four, five times she got off, John remained rock hard and ready throughout, his stamina other-worldly from having ejaculated twice already.  Inevitably, Amy began to tire. John though, was now fully regenerated from his reclining position. Rolling Amy's weakened body off of him, he picked her up and carried her to the windows where she had set up the other camera.  

"What is to occur here for your finale Amy?" John asked. 

"I want you to finish me here," she begged.

"And how am I to finish you Amy?" John asked. 

Amy turned her face to the camera's side view vantage point and panted, "This is for you baby. You've always said your fantasy was to watch another man fuck me against hotel windows on the Vegas Strip.  Well, here it is.  This one's for you my love."

John bent over and lifted Amy high off the floor with a hand under each buttock while she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist to reduce the amount of weight he had to support. Gazing at the camera, Amy whimpered helplessley as John lowered her steadily onto his ready cock again to impale her, her scream confirming what her eyes already showed - that she had taken all of him again.

Amy's back was cold against the glass as John lifted her up and down, her bottom squeaking against the windows with every stroke before her sweat lubricated it enough for her to slide.  They must have presented quite the sight for anyone who could see, but as high as they were nobody probably could.  

Amy's eyes locked on the camera and she bit her lip hard. She'd always wanted be taken like this, totally and utterly controlled while a man's massive cock thrust in and out of her, pushing her to and past her limit.  She thought of how she must look in this moment, totally uninhibited and simultaneously fulfilling her husbands voyeur fantasy. She couldn't wait to relive it together with him when they watched the video later. 

Deep inside her, Amy felt yet another orgasm building.  This one was different though and she could tell it was going to be something massive. John was hitting a place inside her that had never been touched before, an unknown trigger point that only his cock had ever reached. 

As the most unbelievable full body orgasm began washing over her, Amy sensed John reaching his peak as well. With a final finishing thrust into her shaking body, he lowered her to the root of his member and released the final meager reserves his body could offer. Now empty, yet still contracting violently against Amy's untouchable spot, John felt Amy's tiny pussy grip him tightly and contently, as it milked him of his final drop.  Collapsing together onto the floor, they lay gasping and looking out at the magnificent lights of Las Vegas.

With her chest still heaving in fullfillment, Amy's thoughts now returned to wondering where Eric was out there... and who he was with.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DreAmy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments