Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Redhead in Thailand Pt 2: Jack's Seduction

"A 19-year-old SoCal girl is lured by her Thai girlfriend to an encounter with a paying customer."

4
2 Comments 2
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

 

Ally, a 19-year-old SoCal girl on a gap year vacation in Thailand, sat on a plush leather couch in a high-rise condo overlooking the glitzy night scene of Pattaya Thailand. To her left sat Gib, a sexy, glamorous Thai bargirl she had connected with on their first meeting for afternoon shots on the sleazy side street of Soi 6. Ally’s thick natural red hair draped from the right side of her face, shielding her vision from the 50-year-old buff American man, lounging in a chair with an intimidating scowl. Jack was a lifelong sex tourist, who retired early to Thailand taking advantage of its liberal views on sex and prostitution.

Ally struggled to hide her nervousness while she questioned her decision to join Gib with the high-paying customer. It wasn’t the money, Ally’s family was much wealthier than Jack, and she planned to let Gib keep it all anyway. Ally was curious, curious what it was like to sell sexual services, and after making the connection with Gib, never wanted to leave her side.

“Ok, Ally. Stand up and take off your clothes,” commanded Jack.

Ally’s throat curled as her new reality gripped her. Not even for her American boyfriend had she exposed herself so openly.

“No.”

Jack laughed. “No?”

“I said I would do anything with Gib. I didn’t say you could tell me what to do.”

Jack smirked.

“You said you’d do anything I told you to do with her. How is she going to lick your pussy if you keep your clothes on?”

Ally pulled her hair back and turned to face Jack. His body appeared as if he had worked out his whole life, but had recently let himself go and developed a small beer belly held in by a white compression shirt. His greying hair in an army crew cut ran in a perfect hairline low on his forehead, and he had a broad jaw and tanned skin.

Defiantly, Ally stood up and faced Jack, careful to keep her high end blue skirt draped across her knees. She then knelt and reached her hand behind her and under her skirt, pulling her white cotton panties down to her knees and then letting them fall to the floor over her bare feet.

“Wonderful! It’s like a game!” laughed Jack.

Ally defiantly kept her eyes on Jack as she settled back on the couch next to Gib. She wanted to despise him. He was everything she had been taught to loathe in men: a sexual predator, a man who buys the company of women less than half his age. Yet, he was so transparent, her judgments collided with her respect for his sordid honesty and confidence.

Gib, a highly desired Thai bargirl, with a slender hourglass body comforted Ally by snuggling close as they waited for Jack’s next order.

“Relax, honey, it’s ok,” Gib whispered.

Gib eyed Jack seductively and slid her hand under Ally’s skirt toward her clit, while Ally was careful not to let it crawl up her legs.

“Well, that’s no fun,” said Jack. “Gib, stand up and take your clothes off. I know it’s no problem for you.”

“No, no problem, Jack.”

Gib stood up and quickly whipped her black dress over her head exposing her pristine fair-skinned Asian body. She turned her ass in Jack’s direction, exposed except for a black pair of t-backs. Her bubbly ass, so atypical of Thais, bounced subtly as she closed her legs and slid them off.

“You have no idea how lucky you are Ally. Every man, and probably every woman too, in this town wants to fuck her,” Jack said. “I’m lucky I have lots of money.”

“Wait!” Jack said as Gib began to sit down.

“Sit on your knees in the floor. Show me your ass, Gib.”

Gib dropped to all fours and propped her ass in the air a couple feet in front of Jack. As she twerked her ass, she rolled her eyes at Ally as if mocking him. Ally chuckled softly.

Jack had dropped his colorful expression and turned cold as he stared at the puckered ass of Gib. Then in a quick move that startled both girls, he stuck a finger in her pussy, finding dry lips and forcing Gib off balance. He then slid a finger to her asshole and pushed.

“Ah, fuck, Jack!” yelled Gib.

Besides the initial flinch, she kept her ass propped up as he worked his fingertips in both holes. Gib’s mocking face turned to a grimace as the knots in Ally’s stomach grew. She tried to hide her discomfort as she caught Jack’s gaze.

“Come here Ally, rub your girlfriend’s ass. She needs to get loosened up for me.”

Ally slid off the couch, being careful to keep as much space between her and Jack as she could. She sat next to Gib’s shoulders who wrapped one arm around Ally’s waist. Ally reached forward and rubbed Gib’s buttocks with both her hands as Jack continued prodding her.

“Slap her,” Jack commanded.

Ally glanced up at the perverted grin on Jack’s face, before she lightly tapped with her right hand.

“Slap her. Do it right, or I’ll do it.”

“It’s ok honey,” whispered Gib.

Ally sensed it’d be no good to hold back. She reached her arm wide and brought it down with most of the force she had, colliding her open palm directly with the side of Gib’s ass, with a loud smack crackling through the condo.

“Wow. Yea! Again!” yelled Jack as he deepened his fingers.

Ally slapped her again and again at his direction, as Gib’s embrace stiffened.

“Again!” yelled Jack.

“What the hell, this gets you off?” asked Ally, as she spanked Gib again directly on the appearing red mark.

VolcanicSquirty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VolcanicSquirty

“Harder!”

“I’m not superwoman!” yelled Ally, slapping again, lurching her whole body in the effort. Gib’s body lurched as she whimpered into Ally’s waist.

Jack laughed, removed his fingers and sat back in his chair.

Gib, with exhausted eyes, looked up at Ally relieved.

“Ok, maybe something a little nicer then. Ally, have you licked her pussy before?” Jack asked.

Ally nodded.

“Have you licked her ass before?”

Ally shuddered.

“Face me, Gib. Put your ass in the air for your girlfriend. I’m sure this will be a lot better for you,” Jack laughed.

Gib crawled around, attempting to cheer Ally up with a smile. “I love it,” she said.

“Yes, of course she’ll love it, who doesn’t love getting their asshole licked?” laughed Jack. “Gib, she’s only 19. In America, the girls don’t do that kind of stuff.”

Gib’s body, still on all fours, was now turned facing Jack, her head inches from his knee and her ass pointed towards Ally. Ally looked at the perfect puckered asshole, no loose skin of any kind, just a circular hole exposed between two tight butt cheeks.

“Get to work,” commanded Jack.

Ally looked at Gib’s ass, trying to avert her eyes from his dominating presence. She placed both hands on Gib’s butt and lowered her face. Before she opened her mouth, she glanced back toward him. He had now reached his hands in his shorts digging for his cock, and a feeling of lewdness erupted in her. In their agreement, there’d be no contact between Jack and her, but for the first time, she was engaging in a sex act purely for the pleasure of a man she had no feelings for.

When the tip of her tongue contacted the waiting asshole, Gib’s body quivered.

“Fwee. Oooiii,” moaned Gib in her high-pitched Thai voice.

“See… she really likes it,” Jack laughed.

Ally worked her tongue in a circular motion, attempting to keep her eyes trained on the ridge of muscle in Gib’s lower back, but distracted by the foreboding presence of Jack sitting in the chair before her, stroking the definition of his cock under a pair of gym shorts. A tingle formed in her belly and her pussy lubricated as her body betrayed her. She found herself anticipating his next order, turned on by being submissive to his demands.

“Get in there good, Ally, get your tongue inside, she’s going to need it loosened up,” Jack said.

Without hesitation, Ally pushed her tongue against the tight hole with enough pressure that Gib’s whole body moved. Again she pushed and again only managed to move her whole body. Ally grabbed her hips and forced her tongue into her asshole yet again, this time sliding the tip of her tongue inside. Gib moaned in response.

“Fuck her ass with your tongue, get in there.”

Ally began to bounce Gib’s ass against her tongue sliding it as deep as her tongue muscles allowed. Jack continued stroking his cock under his shorts, his eyes fixated on her. The erotic fire in her belly exploded as she peered back at him, teasing him with each thrust of her tongue. A sensation had sparked from her clit, as she realized her legs had involuntarily began rubbing together. She fought against a desire to sink her hand between her legs, wishing not to reveal her lust.

Just as her tongue began to ache from the exertion, Jack leaned forward and whispered in Gib’s ear.

“Is your little ass ready for me?”

Ally raised up in shock. She had heard his “loosen it up” comment, but the thought of anal sex was as foreign to her as Thailand.

“What the fuck? No way!” she defied.

Jack laughed coldly. Then he slid off his shorts, his member springing into view. Terrifying to Ally, she’d not seen many in her life, and his looked impressive by comparisons.

“Oh yes, I paid good money for this. Come up here, Gib, sit your ass right down here.”

“Wait, why didn’t you tell me?” Ally asked Gib. “Have you done it before? Your ass is so tight.”

“No, honey, I not do, but really good money.”

Gib crawled to her purse, producing some lube and approached Jack, who was waiting with a sinister grin, stroking his cock. Ally imagined herself riding on him, his cock up her ass, and she felt a ripping pain shoot through her body.

“Wait!” she yelled. “Don’t do it, Gib, it’s not worth the money.”

“Oh my God,” said Jack. “Just like all American girls, thinking their body is so sacred.”

“Money very good honey,” Gib said as she continued positioning herself toward him.

“Sit down Ally, and watch. That’s why you’re here,” Jack said.

“Fuck you!” Ally yelled.

“Fuck me? I’ll give you a choice girl. I haven’t fucked a white girl your age in 30 years, and never a white girl as sexy. You want to save your girlfriend’s ass? I’ll fuck your pussy any way you want. I’ll even be gentle. Otherwise, I’m about to tear your little girl’s ass up. That’s what I paid for.”

Ally sat on the floor frozen in shock.

The world slowed as she watched her girlfriend being propped over his dick, mere inches and seconds until it would be jammed in her ass. Anxiety built in her, as if she were holding herself back, like a jumper on the edge of a building, willing herself to jump and simultaneously scared she might do it. Another second passed, all she’d have to do is speak up, offer her vagina instead. A force pulled her chest toward them, there’d be no turning back, like losing her virginity, and she couldn’t undo it once it were done…  

Published 
Written by Nathan_Renly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments