Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little More Than He Expected

"A causal date never felt so good – Based on a true incident"

15
7 Comments 7
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Ben rang the doorbell and waited expectantly for Sandy. They had made plans to have dinner together. It was a casual relationship, friends with occasional benefits. They had been friends for long time and hung out with the same group of singles, mostly in their late twenties and early thirties. Their relationship only got intimate a few months ago after night of drinking and Ben offered to take Sandy home. A good night kiss turned into a make out session in front of her apartment and Ben spent the night. They both confessed they were horny and a bit drunk but it all turned out okay. They then fell into a pattern of having these movie or dinner dates that sometimes wound up with an evening or morning of sex, plain vanilla but still satisfying and intimate. Other times they just went their own separate ways. Tonight, Ben was fine either way.

Then Sandy opened the door.

Ben’s eyes and mouth shot wide open as Sandy grinned and giggled.

“Do you like my red bow?” she asked seductively.

Ben stood there for a moment taking in Sandy and her outfit. It was like he was seeing her for the first time. Usually, she would be wearing jeans and a tight blouse or shorts and a t-shirt if they were going hiking or running. Sometimes if she was a little wild, she would go braless to show off her eraser sized nipples and B cup sized breasts. Tonight, she was wearing a sheer black nightie that was tied loosely in front of her chest with a red bow. Underneath the sheer black nightie, he could see a pair of red silk panties with a sheer red mesh panel over her crotch that hardly hid her hairy pussy. Finishing her outfit were fancy black stockings and fuck me high heels showing off her athletic legs.

This was not like Sandy. He had never seen her wear anything this alluring before. She was a five foot five brunette with small firm boobs and a slightly larger than average ass for a woman her size. To further add to her allure, she had on red lip-gloss and mascara that showed off her hazel eyes. This too was unusual since she rarely wore makeup. Most people would say she was average looking but right now she was smoking hot and sexy.

Ben was flustered and watched in stunned silence as Sandy stepped forward, reached out and slowly slid her hand up Ben’s thigh, over his swelling cock, up his chest and then wrapped her hand around his neck and gave him a passionate kiss. Chills ran through his body as her fingers travelled upward, leaving a trail of goose bumps in her wake.

Ben returned the kiss with gusto as their lips pressed together. Sandy then ground her almost naked body against his before she broke off the kiss leaving Ben panting. She looked again at Ben, who now had a lusty stunned look. She admired his broad shoulders, dark hair, sexy bedroom eyes and his athletic build. He also was not the most handsome man but there was always something about him that intrigued Sandy. He was mysterious in some way that she couldn’t put into words.

“You never answered my question. Do you like my red bow?” she asked again as she rubbed her hands over her sheer covered breasts while playing with the bow.

“Wow, you look amazing,” he replied somewhat tongue-tied.

“Come in and see what is underneath.”

Ben realized they were still standing at her open doorway. He stepped in and reached to untie the bow.

“Not so fast lover boy, strip for me.”

Ben looked into her mischievous dancing hazel eyes as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt revealing his chiseled chest and flat stomach to her. Sandy loved his chest. It was thinly covered with chest hair and his flat stomach had a patch of dark hair down the middle that led to his belt buckle. She stroked his chest and pinched his hard nipples. Ben moaned in response.

“Now the pants.”

“Someone is horny,” Ben teased as he slowly swirled his tongue around his mouth as he unbuckled his belt and then removed his pants.

“Someone is horny by the looks of that wet spot on your underwear and that lovely bulge,” Sandy replied as she squeezed his hard shaft through his underwear.

Ben then removed his underwear and his cock sprang free. Sandy grasped it and pulled Ben towards her and they kissed again. Sandy moaned as she felt his rigid shaft pressed against her stomach. She kissed his neck and his ear lobe as she stroked his throbbing cock. Ben was going crazy with lust as he reached for the red bow and undid it. The nightie fell off Sandy’s pert breasts onto his shaft. Ben bent down and kissed and sucked on her boobs while Sandy wrapped her thin sheer nightie around his cock.

“Come with me,” she moaned as she pulled on the nightie-covered cock. She led him to the foot of the bed and turned around and they kissed some more. Ben held her face as he lavished kisses on her neck, lips, top of her breasts and ear lobe. He moaned as she caressed and squeezed his balls and then slid her finger over the tip. She played with his pre-cum covered tip until she sensed he was about to cum.

“Not yet,” she whispered as she sat down on her bed while parting her legs.

“Watch me first, don’t move.”

Ben watched as Sandy messaged her pussy through her panties. Her sweet scent filled the room. His body ached and his head was spinning. He felt the need to cum, to stroke his cock, to explode all over his newfound vixen.

“Do you want to fuck me?” she taunted as she emphasized the work “fuck” while she swirled her tongue over her red gloss covered pouty lips.

“Yes,” he groaned as he watched two fingers slide under the edge of her red panties.

TiffanyAddams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyAddams

His cock twitched as she then removed her juice-covered fingers and rubbed her wetness first over her nipples and then slowly licked her fingers clean one at a time as she watched him. Ben couldn’t take it any longer watching her play with herself so he reached for his cock.

“No, I said!” she shouted as she slapped his cock hard with her hand. “Your cock needs to wait.”

“Ouch!” he replied as he grimaced in pain but at the same time her slap relieved some desire to cum.

“Not yet, eat me first,” she ordered.

Ben didn’t need to be asked twice. He knelt down, spread Sandy’s legs wider and began by kissing her stocking covered foot while caressing the other leg with his hand.

“Suck my clit,” she whimpered as his kisses all too slowly worked up her leg.

“Who is horny now?” he teased as his free hand danced over her drenched panties.

“Oh my God, you are so wet and hot,” Ben exclaimed, his cock now harder than it had been all night.

She squirmed and pulled on his hair, as Ben’s tongue and mouth got closer to her pussy. He nibbled on her thigh; the side of his face felt the heat coming from her crotch. It felt like a blowtorch.

“Lick my cunt,” she gasped as his fingers pressed against her rosebud as she thrust her hips upwards.

Ben licked her pussy through her soaked panties as Sandy wrapped her legs around Ben’s head. The stockings felt great against his cheeks as she lifted her ass and Ben began to pull down her panties. She unwrapped her legs and he lifted his head as he removed her panties. They were like a sponge soaked with her nectar.

Ben looked down at her nicely trimmed dark bush, her puffy pink lips and her glistening slit and then went back to teasing her. Again he nibbled at her thighs but she would have none of it. This time she tightly wrapped her legs around his head and held on to his head with one hand while the other pinched her nipples.

“Eat my needypussy!” she screamed and moaned as his tongue flickered over her clit sending her hips buckling as her orgasm swept over her body. She squirmed and trembled as Ben took long slow licks from the bottom of her slit to the top of her clit as her moaning increased.

“Oh yes!” she cried out as another orgasm surged through her body when he also fingered her wet hole. Ben’s face was covered with her juices as he looked up and began to kiss her stomach and then her thick hard nipples.

“Fuck me,” she pleaded.

“Does my slut want my cock?” Ben whispered in her ear as he slid his shaft over her velvet smooth wet slit. He resisted the urge to fuck her hard and fuck her now. His tongue flickered across each nipple, each time a little faster.

“Yes, fuck me,” she gasped

They kissed again. She tried to force his cock inside her. She needed him desperately. She tasted her juices on his lips and that just made her hornier and reminded her of just a few hours ago. Then she was in the shower getting ready and started thinking about the first time they fucked, a drunken fuck but a wild fuck. That hadn’t happened again and she needed it. She lost control thinking of that time and came hard in the shower but that just made her crave him and his hard cock more.

“Fuck me now,” she groaned as his cock rubbed over her soft hairy bush and clit.

Ben got up. Sandy stared longingly at his cock, dripping with pre-cum and her juices and she felt a burning in her pussy. It was like it was smiling at her, knowing her need.

“I need you,” she begged. Ben heard the uncontrollable lust in her voice.

Ben reached out and swiftly pulled on her spread ankles bringing her ass to the edge of the bed. Sandy was shocked with the intensity and strength of Ben and it just aroused her more.

“Turn over and raise your ass.”

Sandy turned over and pushed her ass into the air, wiggling it in Ben's face.

Smack! Smack! “That is for slapping my cock.”

Sandy just moaned. She felt her juices running down her thigh and the burn of her butt cheeks spreading to her pussy. Then she gasped as she felt Ben’s tongue swirl over her rosebud as he fingered her pussy once more. She shuddered and came again.

“Please,” she panted

Then she felt his tip push against her opening and she spread her legs wider. Ben didn’t think he had the willpower but he only pushed his cock in about an inch as he held her ass tight. It was such a beautiful fleshy sexy ass, he thought. Tempting but he knew what she needed.

He pulled out and slid his cock up and down her crack. He spanked her once again and then she screamed as he slowly pushed his cock into her pussy with one slow motion.

“Oh fuck!” she cried as her hands gripped the sheets.

Ben bent over her body and whispered in her ear, “This is for being a naughty girl. You aroused me so.”

Ben was lost in pleasure as Sandy pussy muscles rippled and squeezed against his cock. His hands cupped her breasts as their rhythm increased, faster, faster. Ben’s cock was hurting from being teased for so long. Sandy sensed that he was close.

“Hold off a little longer, please,” she moaned into the sheets.

Ben felt her body tense and then he exploded sending both of them into orgasmic bliss. Their bodies shook together as one as Ben fell on top of Sandy, exhausted and spent.

He awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs and as he focused his eyes he noticed Sandy walking toward him in her heels and stockings, her breasts bouncing as she moved closer. Breakfast needs to wait.

 

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments