Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turned Out or Turned On?-Part 2-Pimped Out At The Party

"Caleb Turns Me Out"

37
10 Comments 10
18.7k Views 18.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Standing next to Caleb at the party, my mind is trying to process just what the fuck was happening.  Jack has invaded my personal space, touched me and cupped my ass.  Caleb is fine with that.  I am so confused.  I liked our public "sex play" if that is what you want to call but this is different.  Bringing another guy into our "playtime" is not what I had signed up for.  Caleb, however, got me super turned on after the mall when he "showed" me off to his boys.

After the day at the mall, I got on his phone when he was sleeping.   I finally saw the texts from his boys.  Initially, they upset me but then my feelings started to change.   As I read them, a warm feeling started to come over me.   It felt good.   The texts were very explicit about my body and me.   It was obvious that they saw my ass cheeks when they followed up the escalator.   They also saw deep into my cleavage and one boy said he saw my nipple!   They all wanted to "hit that."   They wanted me.   I know I should have been upset, maybe even scared.  I needed to drop Caleb.  He had set me up.   Now a pack of rabid high school boys was after me, or more accurately after my ass.  Maybe I was channeling my inner slut but I liked the attention, I liked being objectified.   I liked being desired.   Was I turned on?  Hell yes.  I was turned on, and scared.

The next day I was hanging at Caleb's house with him and the boys.  They were preoccupied with video games and it was getting boring.  Caleb got close to me and pushed his arm into my boob as he leaned in.  It was discreet.  No problem.  Then he started to kiss me.  I held back at first but my hormones kicked in and I started to kiss him back.  It did not take much more time before we were full-on making out in front of the boys. 

Caleb started cupping my ass as I started to get into it.  The boys stopped playing their games and started staring at us.  Caleb then turned me around so I was sitting on his lap.  He started nuzzling my neck and eventually started to grind his dick against my ass.  Then he started cupping and squeezing my boobs.  All the air seemed to go out of my lungs and the room.  I was in a room with high school boys having my boobs groped and grinding on my boyfriend's cock.  Things started to go dark.  Caleb moaned.  Suddenly he told everyone to leave.  As soon as they were gone, he tore my cloths off and was inside me.  Instantly I came.  Caleb kept pounding me until I came again.  Caleb pulled out of me, grabbed his cock with his hand and with a couple of jerks, he came all over my boobs.  I was in heaven.

Therefore, this is what I learned.  Caleb is turned on when the boys give me a lot of attention.  I am turned on by the attention.  Caleb is turned on when we "perform" in front of other people.  I am turned on because after we "performed," I came hard twice in a few minutes!   I am down with that too.  What I did not know and would not know until the party is that Caleb planned to take this up a level, or maybe a dozen levels.  Shit was about to get too real and I did not really have a clue.

So back at the party, I am trying to wrap my mind around what is happening.

"Caleb, what do you expect me to do?" 

"I expect you to turn me on!" 

"I'm not going to fuck this random guy if that's what you're wanting." 

"Aw." 

"I mean it.  And I'm not making out with him in front of these people." 

"Why not?" 

"I'm not getting a reputation as a skank." 

"You won't." 

DakotaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaHill

"In what world is it possible?"  Giving up I reluctantly walk back to Jack and resume my position next to him.  It does not take long.  Soon his hand is on my back and he pulls me closer.  Then his hand is again cupping my ass.  Instead of pulling away, I turn and lean in so that my mouth is an inch from his ear. 

"Not here.  Let's take this outside."

As we go into the yard.   Caleb follows us.  No one else is around.  Jack and I go behind a bush so we are hidden from the house and its brightly lit windows.  Caleb is hidden off to the side but has a clear view of everything.  The show is about to start.  Jack puts his arms around me and leans in to kiss me.   Soon our tongues are down each other's throats.  Jack is grinding up against me.  His hands find my ass and its squeezed like a couple of ripe melons.  Suddenly Jack turns me around and slides his hand up under my top.  I am not wearing a bra so immediately his hands find my boobs and the squeezing begins anew.  He pinches my nipples and I moan.

My body is getting hot.  My panties are getting soaked.  I am within a couple of seconds of forgetting everything and just fucking this guy.  Is having Caleb watching this actually making me hornier?  I gather myself and take a breath.  This has to end now because I am not sure what Caleb would actually do if I fucked this guy in front of him.  I think he wants it and the thought does excite me but I am not sure.

I push away from Jack and sink to my knees.  I undo his belt and unzip his slacks.  He is hard and throbbing.  Can I actually see it pulse?  Probably not.  I pull down his underwear and his cock springs out.  Now I literally can see it pulse.  His cock is okay, not porn star big, not Caleb big, but it will do for my purposes.  I grab and start pumping him.  Eventually, I stand up and move behind him to get a better angle.  Jack moans.  I start mashing and rubbing my boobs into his back.  He is really into it.  I cup his balls and squeeze.  He arches lets out a loud moan and squirts.  Honest to god he squirts a good three feet into the grass.

I look over.   Caleb has his hand in his pants and is smiling at me.   I'm super turned on by the whole thing but I kneel down, tuck Jack back inside his pants, zip him up and send him back inside.  As he is leaving, I tell him:  "Tell anyone about this and my boyfriend will have your ass!"  With that, he leaves.   Caleb comes over to me. 

"Was that hot enough for you?"   I asked. 

"I can't believe you jerked him off in front of me!" 

Caleb leads me deeper into the yard where there is some lawn furniture.  He bends me and I grip the edge of a table while I look at the house and its lighted windows.  Inside I can see the people.  Outside Caleb is pulling my panties down.  Suddenly he is inside me pounding like a porn star.   It is so hot I start to groan.  I keep waiting for people to emerge from the house.  They don't His pounding gets strong and harder.  He pulls my hair and slaps my ass.  Suddenly I scream as my orgasm overwhelms me.  I let go of the table and fall to the ground with Caleb's cum dripping from me. 

Nothing like that has ever happened to me.  I want it to happen again.  I tingle then I become afraid.  What in the fuck am I going to have to do next to get Caleb to fuck me like that again?  As I lay on the grass bare ass, I start to imagine the next time.  Then I start to shake.   The time is mind shattering but its Caleb who is blown away.   I can handle the next level but can Caleb.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by randomgirl2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments