Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fisherman

"Two generations meet on a beach and are pulled together by lust and quriosity."

30
15 Comments 15
11.5k Views 11.5k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Cate

The sun was hardly over the horizon when I took of my sandals and hid them under a bush. I stretched a little before beginning to jog along the waterline. The sea was receding, but my feet splashed in the surf as I picked up speed settling on where I knew I could continue for the three miles that were left. My legs pumped with my arms and my boobs bounced which reminded me I had to buy a better sports bra. I couldn’t have my C cups holding me back once I was back at school again. I was after all the fastest runner it had.

I was minding my own business when I suddenly heard a shout and I turned to see where it came from. At the same time, something hit my chest just above my boobs and my legs where wiped out from under me.

“Jesus, are you okay, that must have hurt?”

I looked up and in the early morning light and I saw a man standing over me, his arm stretched out. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. I rubbed my chest and said, “What the fuck was that?”

“A 100 pounds test line of monofilament attached to a six-ounce sinker some 150 yards out to sea.”

“Right, I better continue,” I said and continued, picking up speed as I rubbed my chest. That would leave a mark, I figured.

Frank

I watched her run away from where I stood. I hadn’t seen much of her in the darkness but what I had told me she was young, maybe 16 or 17 and that she was an athlete. I reeled in the line that had slacked off as she ran into it and then settled down in my chair and sipped on my coffee. No sharks yet.

I was usually alone on this stretch of the beach, at least that early in the morning. The sun came over the horizon and reflected in the calm waters. Somewhere out there a shark swam I hoped and it would with some luck find my bait. I had left my wife sleeping as I tipped toed out of the house and then walked down to where I was. I loved this alone time, away from everything. It gave me time to think and relax before I had to face reality again.

Suddenly there was a whining sound as the line flew off the reel and into the sea. I got up and grabbed the rod placing it in the holder above my dick. I let the fish run with it for several seconds before I slowly turned up the drag and settling in on a fight that might take up to an hour. The girl was gone from my mind, only me and the monster at the end of the line was.

Cate

When I reached the rocks I was dripping sweat but made the turn and began to run back. Far in the distance I could just barely make out the man in the morning light. I picked up speed for the final rush before I would slow down to a jog and then to a walk to cool off. As I came closer, I saw he was fighting a fish and it must have been a big one the way his rod was bent. I looked out to sea and there it was, a sail fish, it jumped high in the air before splashing down again. I forgot about my regimen and ran as fast as I could to help the man.

“Hey, are you alright?” I asked panting and bent over when I arrived.

“I sure feel better than you look. He is a big bastard at least 300 pounds, but I’ll get him.”

The reel hissed as the fish stole more line for a while before the man began to reel it back in.

“Can I help?” I asked.

“Give me the water bottle and hold it while I drink from the straw.”

He took several deep draws on it before spitting it out. “Thanks, just make sure I don’t back into my chair or the cooler, will you.”

I watched him fight the fish, his arm muscles bulging and his legs fighting to maintain balance in the sand. I don’t know how long it took but the day had gotten several degrees warmer as the sun moved higher in the sky before the fish finally landed on the beach. It was beautiful to look at.

“Hey, snap a picture, will you,” the man said and handed me his phone.

He lifted the fish’s head and smiled into the camera. “Say big ass fish,” I said, and he laughed.

We pushed the catch back into sea and watched it swim away and then he turned to me and stuck out his hand. “Frank is my name and thanks. Sorry that you ran into my line earlier.”

“Cate, I’m glad I could help. I will be fine.” I pulled down my bra a little, but it still showed half of my boobs. There was a red line going across my chest.

“Shit, does it hurt?” He asked.

“No. Anyway, good luck, I need to go back home.”

Frank

I collected my things and was a happy camper after my fish. It wasn’t the biggest but I didn’t complain. On the walk back home, my mind drifted to Cate. She was a nice young woman I thought and very pretty. She had a little upturned nose, a strong jaw line and her blonde hair fell in bangs around her face. When she had pulled down the bra my loins reacted and the memory of young firm boobs came floating up from the deepest part of my soul where they had stayed for a long time. God, did I miss that soft skin, the gasp of a young woman as I penetrated her and her giggles after she lay in post orgasmic bliss and smiled up at me.

Well, well, those days were long gone now. I had been fired, dragged through the mud and kicked out of academia forever at the young age of 45. I never understood what I had done wrong. She had been of age, albeit 16, but still legal. That hogwash that I was her professor, and should have known better was just plain bullshit to me. So, what if I was? She wanted, I wanted, and we fucked the shit out of each other as soon as we were together. Now I was stuck with my wife of 25 years. Nice lady and all, but she wasn’t Lilly, not by a long shot, and I missed that firm flesh and tight pussy.

Cate

When I got home, I told my parents about the man and the fish. They were sitting on the porch sipping freshly made lemonade. That’s the kind of people they were, never alcohol and always church on Sunday. My room still looked like it did when I was a kid, all pink with Barbie dolls strategically placed around the room so they kept watch over me. I didn’t care if they saw me rub my pussy at night and playing with my boobs.

“Was it a big man, like strong looking, maybe a short beard and round glasses?” Asked my mom after she had poured me a glass and I had sat down.

“Yes, that’s him.”

She looked at my father with concern in her eyes.

“What?” I said.

“Cate, that man you helped, he was kicked out from a very expensive private school last year. Apparently, he had sexually abused one of the students,” said my dad.

“Oh shit, he raped her?”

“Well, she claimed he didn’t and there was never any evidence he did, but still he was her professor.”

Fuck, I thought while sipping on my drink. Whoever that girl had been, I understood her. The old dude was ripped and pretty good looking. Like most girls my age my body was going nuts from the hormones. I had begun playing with myself during the winter and by the time my mom took out the Easter decorations I had made myself a dildo out of an old thick Christmas candle which I had formed into a nice cock. Technically, I wasn’t a virgin anymore since I had taken the six-inch candle as far up my pussy I could without losing it and popped my own cherry in the process.

“Cate, Cate, be careful with him okay,” my mom said, bringing me back from my daydreaming.

I got up and went to take a shower and while soaping myself I swore over my nonexistent sex life. I was the star athlete in my small school, and everyone knew everyone so going on a date meant no kissing and definitely not petting. I was dying to go to college so I could be with my first guy, feel his warmth against me as his cock slid in and out of me. I got so horny thinking about it I leaned against the wall and let the shower bring me to an orgasm before getting out and drying myself.

Frank

Cate, I tasted her name on my lips. She was a nice piece of ass I had to admit. By the time she came back it was light, and I could take in her body while I fought the fish and it was tight. Not an ounce of fat on that girl, strong shoulders, narrow waist, rounded hips and strong legs and those boobs. Fuck, they looked firm.

“Frank, are you okay, you just spaced out?” my wife Greta said.

“Sorry, honey, I was thinking of the fish.”

“I’m so proud of you. All your friends would be proud of you.”

I ate some soup. “What friends, I don’t have any of those, and you know it?”

“Well, maybe if you had kept your dick in your pants you might still have a few and a job.”

Bitch, I thought but ate my soup in silence. There was a lot of silence in our home since that day the police came and arrested me. I wasn’t charged, just fined and kicked out. Greta didn’t leave me but she reminded me every day what an idiot I had been and still was. Well, fuck her, we weren’t poor. I had family money that took care of us and more if we wanted to. Sometimes, I thought about leaving her, but she would get a big chunk of cash, which I guess I could live with, there was much more left, but what would I do then? Travel the world, fuck young girls, gamble, fish; I wasn’t sure if I was cut out for that. After all, I was a simple professor who had made a simple mistake.

Cate

I skipped jump down to the beach the following morning, hoping to see Frank but to my disappointment he wasn’t there. I did my thing, ran my miles but I wasn’t concentrating on my form. My mind was elsewhere. It was on Frank and how it would be like to have a grown man inside me. None of my friends had, in fact they were still virgins as far as I knew. I had seen porn clips on my phone late at night while I played with my candle dildo and it looked so hot when the older men with their thick, veined cocks slid into girls not much older and I.

On returning I stopped about at the same place where I had met Frank the previous morning. Higher up on the beach were some bushes that grew in the sand. I took off my top after checking no one was around and then lay down on the warm sand which stuck to my sweaty body. The sun burned my face and the rest of the skin but I didn’t give up. I needed a distraction, to calm down, to sort out my mind.

“Hello again young lady.”

I rolled over on my stomach and looked up over the bushes. A few yards away stood Frank in a pair of shorts and that’s all.

“Oh, fuck, why did you creep up on my like that you pervert?” I said and regretting it.

“Sorry, I didn’t see you until just now. Don’t worry. I will turn away while you put on your top.”

He did and I got it on and then stood up. I felt defiant and said, “I know who you are, mister.”

He tilted his head. “You do? Don’t believe everything you hear and read.”

“Why did you rape her?”

His entire body slouched and he stared at his bare feet. “I didn’t, it was consensual, if you know what that means?”

“Yeah, I do. Still, she was one of your students. If one of my teachers...”

“Shush, child! You don’t know what you are talking about. When you feel love and lust for the first time, you will.”

I stood with my mouth opened. This dude had just shushed me, only my parents could do that. I began to say something but he held up his hand. “Look, you scurry back home and I will go this way and enjoy the morning.”

selenagreyj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
selenagreyj

He walked off and I followed him my eyes for a while. I was burning inside, I hadn’t been treated like a little kid in years and now this asshole had. God, I wanted to say something to him, but instead I went home with blushed cheeks and my fists at my side.

My parents had left a note that they had gone to town to the supermarket. My dad’s telescope stood on the porch. He loved to watch the stars at night. I turned it towards the beach and the speck I figured was Frank. I was right, it was. And through the powerful telescope I saw my first cock in real life. Well, almost at least. It lay flat against his thigh but as I was looking at it in fascination it began to grow. The cockhead slid out and then as if by magic it turned itself so the head was just above Frank’s navel. I put my hand to my mouth and stepped away from the telescope. The man had a huge cock.

Frank

I looked down at my erection and gently stroke the shaft. I liked my cock. So many men don’t. It was a good size and had a thick girth without being too big. Lilly had whined a little the first two times I had fucked her over my desk but that was understandable, poor thing had been a virgin. But after that, I slid inside her like a hot knife in butter, stretching her nicely and making her beg for more.

A drop of pre-cum had formed on the tip. I lifted my head to make sure no one was around and then I began to stroke my cock, fast enough not to take too long but slow enough to enjoy the experience.

Cate

“Oh my god, he is jerking off!” I stamped my feet and giggled into the telescope.

His stomach muscles tensed and his legs began to twitch a little then he said something before his mouth opened and suddenly several large globs of cum shot out and landed on his stomach. He lay still for a while and then walked down to the water where he dipped himself and rinsed it off. By the time he got out of the water his hard on was gone and his cock hung limp between his legs. I went back inside just in time to see my parents pull up. My panties were wet because without thinking about it, I had been rubbing myself while watching Frank. The following day was my day to rest; no running and I would use it to take a closer look at the man who masturbated on the beach.

Frank

Jerking off on the beach had been nice. Much better there than at home where Greta was around and it was hard to relax. We hadn’t fucked in over a year, not that I gave a shit. She wasn’t the most exciting lover I had had in my life, almost never sucked cock, preferred missionary all the time and liked to do it with the lights off.

The following morning at about the same time as the day before, I went to the beach to enjoy some alone time with my dick. Before I reached the beach, I stopped and scanned the bushes growing around me. I didn’t want to walk up on Cate again. I had cursed myself for not being quieter. If I had then maybe I could have taken a peek at those boobs of hers. I saw no one so I continued down and lay down my towel and took of my shorts. There was a breeze in the air so it wasn’t as hot as the previous morning.

I closed my eyes and fantasized about Lilly and Cate licking each other and then both sucking my cock at the same time. It did wonders and I was rock hard within seconds. Since Greta and I had to go into town I hurried things up a bit so I came faster. I was still and looked down at the cum on my stomach when I heard a sound behind me. I turned but there was no one there. I covered my dick and cum with my shorts and then said in a loud voice, “Cate, stop fucking around and come out.”

Silence.

“Cate, stop being a little bitch and show yourself.”

There were soft steps in the sand and then she stood over me. “Asshole, you pervert!”

“Oh, says the girl who was watching a man relaxing and jerking off in peace and quiet. Sit down.”

She did, cross legged next to me. Before she had a chance to react, I pulled her so she fell across my knees and I sat up. Quickly I pulled down her short leaving her pert ass naked. I gave it a good slap with my open hand.

“Ouch, fuck, enough, enough!” she wailed as I gave her a few more.

“This should give you a lesson in respecting people.”

I looked down at my handy work. The skin on her ass cheeks was...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments