Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Passive

"She didn't say “no.”"

30
8 Comments 8
5.6k Views 5.6k
859 words 859 words

I had a dream the other night. I'm still not sure it was a good dream or not, but I'll let you decide.

I was in our apartment's laundry room. It's a relatively large room for only having one each of a coin-operated washer and dryer. The extra space has a relatively comfortable padded bench and a table for folding things.

A petite girl was standing with her back to me folding her laundry. She was easily a foot shorter than me. Her long, straight black hair went half-way down her back over her striped flannel shirt. Under that she had on a knee-length pleated skirt, and flat sandals on her feet.

I took slow, quiet steps towards her. When I was only a few feet away she started and turned around, holding a shirt on a hanger in front of her like a shield. Her almond eyes looked into my face, the trepidation plain. I smiled to try to reassure her, but took another step forward anyway.

"You are very beautiful," I said.

Her lips twitched into a slight smile and her head bowed as she replied, "Thank you."

I took another step forward, very intentionally entering her personal space. I said, "I mean, very, very beautiful."

Her head tipped back to allow her eyes to stare into mine. She bit her bottom lip. I reached up and slowly took the hangar from her and set it aside on the table. She dropped her hands to her side.

I said, "If you tell me to stop, I will."

I slowly moved my hands to her waist and took a hold of the hem of her shirt and began to slowly lift it up. As I did, she raised her arms to help me. I tossed the shirt onto the table. She wore a white bra with a lacy fringe. I put my hands on her shoulders and urged her to turn around. She followed my lead without resisting. I unclipped her bra and peeled it forward off her shoulders, letting it fall away from her breasts. I reached under her arms to fondle them. They were a perfect handful, and felt heavy for their size. I flicked at the nipples with my thumbs. They were already stiff. She tipped her head back slightly, her eyes closed.

I reached down and gathered up the back of her skirt. When I got to the waist, I sort of tucked the rolled up fabric into the waistband to keep it out of the way. She had on a pair of white bikini panties. I brought my hands up to her shoulders and urged her to bend over the table. I felt her shiver once as I did. I reached down and peeled her panties down past her thighs and let them drop to her ankles. She helpfully picked up one foot and then the other to let them fall off. When she put her feet back down, they were about a foot apart.

HelenTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenTasty

"Move your feet further apart," I ordered her.

She complied. I gently pushed down on her lower back, forcing her to present herself better. I looked down and could now see all of her secrets displayed before me. Her hairless cleft mound was peeking out between her thighs. I placed my hand over it and rubbed gently. She eked out a slight moan. I parted her lips and the light brown outside broke away to reveal the lovely pink interior, glistening with her juices.

I pulled myself away from her briefly so that I could take off my pants and free my cock, which was as hard as it had ever been. I approached her and placed my hands on her hips, and brought my cock in towards its target. I felt her stiffen just a little bit and then relax. The head of my cock pushed its way past her outer lips and found its way into her moist cunt. I pressed inward, invading her fully. She moaned loudly.

I slowly pulled halfway out and then pressed home again. As I started to fuck her in earnest, I reached forward and under her to fondle her breasts. She raised herself up on her elbows, but kept her back arched, meeting my forward thrusts with her own reverse ones.

Her pussy was the perfect combination of warm, wet and tight. As I sped up, she moved a hand down between her legs to rub her clit. Her moans began to take on a more urgent tone. They reached a crescendo and I felt her stiffen up and her pussy started to spasm against my cock. It was all too much and I jammed myself in as far as I could and felt my cock spraying her pussy, trying to put out the fire it had started.

I pulled my deflating member out as she laid over the table, still panting. I urged her to stand up and turned her around and held her close, her head laying on my shoulder and her breasts against my torso, her hands wrapped around my back.

And that's how the dream ended.

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments