Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Turning Back (Part 2)

"Andi continues on her adventures"

16
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"The day after the night before for Andi. Pictures are not good enough for her tormentor."

Stretching her aching body, Andi slowly roused herself from sleep. For a moment she’d forgotten about the excesses of last night, but the dull ache of her jaw together with the “used” feeling in her pussy and ass brought it all back. She bathed in recollection for a brief moment, reliving the fun she’d had in the gloryhole; then reality hit her as she heard her phone ping.

Fearfully, she reached for her phone; would it be the mystery number again with some fresh photos from last night? She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw it was just from Samantha.

“Hey hun. Didn’t hear from you when you left last night. Get home OK?”

“Well, no thanks to you! I assume you still have my purse?”

“I assume you were able to cum to some sort of arrangement with the driver?”

“Yes. After everything I did yesterday, getting one more guy to cum wasn’t really a problem! Not that I really had a choice in the matter.”

“Haha. Well, once a slut, always a slut, Andi. I’ve already put your purse through your letter box; you must have been dead to the world as you didn’t hear me ringing.”

Andi realized she had no idea of the time and saw that it was gone 11 in the morning. It’s like she had slipped into a cum coma.

“Thanks, babe. Didn’t realize the time, I’m still in bed!” She replied.

“I hope it’s not with the taxi driver” Sam retorted

“No. He was happy to dump his load over me and leave, thankfully.”

That seemed enough to satisfy Sam as to Andi’s whereabouts and actions since they left each other. Andi looked at her phone for another ten minutes, going through work emails, answering other messages, and catching up on the news before she decided to venture out of bed and get a cup of coffee.

Her boyfriend wasn’t around this weekend; he knew that she’d be celebrating with Sam following her deal and had therefore made himself scarce. It was probably a good thing, as even though she had scrubbed herself clean last night, she still felt there was a lingering smell of semen around her. While she made her coffee, she thought back to the messages she got after her bath. Someone had photos from her debauchery last night, but not only that, they seemed to know where she worked and who for. They hadn’t asked for anything further than the naked photo to stop them from sending anything to her boss. Andi was just waiting for what would come next and how far it might actually go (or she would go)!

 

============================

 

It wasn’t until the afternoon that Andi hauled herself out of her flat. She needed some small supplies from the shops and definitely could do with some fresh air as well. She just threw on some sweat pants and a hoodie to head out, her hair tied up in a messy bun. Grabbing her purse that Sam had pushed through her letter box, she went out.

She was walking down her street, absently looking at her phone, when a WhatsApp notification popped up. It was the unknown number again:

“Send me a picture of your pussy - provide the time stamp to prove you just took it. You have 5 minutes or you know the consequences.”

Andi stopped in the middle of the street, her mouth agape at what she read. A minor panic spread inside her. She was out in public, not at home; it was almost like they had waited for her to leave before sending this request. Her eyes scanned around and she saw an alleyway between one of the houses. She dove down into it, trying to look as casual as possible, while her heart beat rapidly in her chest.

When she thought that she was far enough away from the street that stray eyes wouldn’t catch what she was doing, she pulled down her sweat pants and thong. She quickly clicked a photo of her pussy and sent it back to the unknown number. She followed this with a screenshot of the photo and its time data. Since receiving the message, three minutes had elapsed. Andi breathed a sigh of relief but also felt a tingle in her pussy from the thrill of it all. The mere fact that she was being ordered to take photos of herself in public was surprisingly a turn-on!

There was no reply to her photo, so Andi assumed she had complied with the request and went back to walking to the shops. As she walked, her brain couldn’t stop cranking, thinking about who was sending her these messages and requests. So far it had only been requests for nudes, nothing that Andi hadn’t done before with boyfriends or girlfriends. Hell, she had a whole folder on her phone with nudes of herself and videos of her playing with herself or her toys. Either they didn’t know about this (and why should they?) or they didn’t care. It seemed they just wanted the power to force Andi to do as they wanted.

She got to the shops and started browsing the shelves, putting in essentials and some comfort items to help her recover from the drinking excess of last night. She was in the middle of one of the aisles when another message buzzed through.

“Photo. Tits. Now.”

The directness of the message was different from previous ones, but the blunt nature of it was exciting. Andi looked up and down the aisles and saw that she was currently alone. She quickly hitched up her hoodie, grabbing the bottom of her bra at the same time. Her breasts spilled out and she took a quick snap and sent it. As she rearranged her clothes, she caught a person who looked like a rabbit in headlights staring at her from the top of the aisle. He’d obviously seen what she had done. The thrill of being seen in public exposing herself was starting to get Andi’s pussy tingling. She winked at the person staring at her and gave her chest a quick wiggle before she turned on her heel and walked off.

She breathed a sigh of relief. That was a close call, and she had no idea if she could have been seen on any of the security cameras. That additional thought provided an extra thrill, as Andi imagined some aging security guard staring at a brief glimpse of her breasts, their cock rearing in their trousers at the sight!

little_cocksucke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
little_cocksucke

All too soon, her phone buzzed once more. Andi was now getting excited about what she was going to be asked to do. Perhaps flash someone? Perhaps give her soaking wet thong to a lucky recipient? God knows her pussy had started to leak at the things she was having to do. She looked at her phone and for a brief moment was speechless.

“Get a vegetable. Go to the toilets. Fuck yourself and film it. 15 minutes.”

Again, the directness had her pussy on edge; it was like the way Sam had spoken to her last night. Telling her what to do and making sure that there was no room for argument. She toyed with the idea of ignoring the message, this was perhaps a bit too risky in public. Perhaps they were only playing, and there would be no real consequences for forfeiture. Almost as if they knew her own mind as well as she did, a second message pinged through as she was contemplating whether to comply with the first.

“Remember: Non-compliance has consequences.” read the message, together with a screenshot of a waiting WhatsApp message to her boss, showing her at play in the glory hole room.

Andi walked towards the front of the store and looked at the vegetable selection. She decided to play it conservative and classic by picking up a cucumber; not too big, not too fat but it looked like it would fill her pussy quite nicely. As she turned around to look for the toilet, something else caught her eye. Perhaps if she provided a bonus item for the unknown caller she might get a break. She picked up a second vegetable and headed off to the back of the store, where there was a sign indicating toilets.

 

==========================

 

Andi found the toilets and watched for thirty seconds to see if anyone was watching or following her. She quickly brushed off the paranoia and realized nobody was paying her any attention. She pushed open the toilet door and turned to lock it. She put her chosen vegetables in the small sink while she got herself prepared.

She set her phone up on the sink and adjusted the camera so she could see herself sitting on the toilet. She then pulled down her track suit bottoms and pulled her thong to the side. She had a quick look at her watch; it had already taken her five minutes to get to this stage. She only had another ten minutes to get something recorded and sent to her "tormentor”.

Grabbing the cucumber with one hand, she pressed record with the other. She held the cucumber up to the video camera and then brought it to her lips. She kissed and licked the top of the cucumber, slobbering around the tip as though she were loving a real cock. She pushed the cucumber back into her mouth and made whimpering, moaning groans as it filled her throat. She was determined to put on a performance for whoever might watch this.

Slowly pulling the cucumber out of her mouth, she turned sideways toward the camera. She wanted to show it not only leaving her mouth but also the trail of drool and saliva that leaked out of her mouth as she did it. Now it was time for the real performance, as she shuffled back and sat on the toilet seat with her legs splayed wide, her pussy on full display for the camera.

She placed the cucumber on her pussy lips and slowly teased her entrance. Andi couldn’t believe how wet this had made her, being forced to masturbate in a public toilet. She knew the cucumber was going to be devoured by her wet pussy as soon as she tried to push it inside her. Although she had fucked more men yesterday than she had done before, her pussy was still craving more.

As she slowly pushed the cucumber into her waiting and wanton hole, she heard herself breathe out in pure ecstasy. This is what she wanted, something pushing deep inside her. She felt half the cucumber inside her before she began to withdraw it again. As her right hand moved the cucumber, her left hand couldn’t resist itself and instinctively reached for her hardened clit.

Within seconds, Andi was moaning in time to the cucumber, and her hand buzzing around her little button. In mere minutes, she felt her body convulsing around the phallus stuffed inside her. Her muffled cries rang through the toilet. She pulled the vegetable out of her pussy and saw how slick it was with her juices. She ran her tongue around its length, enjoying the taste of herself. She looked at the camera and winked.

Placing the cucumber back in the sink, she picked up the second vegetable she’d brought with her. Coming back into the frame of the camera she placed it between her legs. It was a butternut squash that made the cucumber look as though she had just been playing with a micro-penis. She looked directly at the camera before teasingly stating, “I’m taking this one home with me!”

She quickly turned off the record function. She found the video in her library and uploaded it to the WhatsApp chat. It registered that she’d completed her task with two minutes to spare. Feeling good about herself, and her recent orgasm, Andi made herself presentable. She gathered up the cucumber and butternut squash and unlocked the toilet. Thankfully, nobody was waiting outside wanting to use the toilet.

Andi made her way to the check-out and couldn’t help smiling at herself as the young boy behind the till was scanning her stuff. As he came to the cucumber, she wondered if he would smell her cum smeared all over it. She saw his face look a bit quizzical as he handled the cucumber. Obviously, she hadn’t wiped it down, but he scanned it nonetheless. As she packed her goods, she couldn’t help smirking as he raised his fingers to his nose to sniff his fingers.

 

=======================

 

Andi returned to her flat and unpacked her goods, leaving the butternut squash on her counter. She wasn’t sure what to do with it, apart from the obvious. Still, the video seemed to have silenced her WhatsApp tormentor for now. That was until her phone pinged again:

“You’ll regret teasing me like that, slut.”

Published 
Written by pcxasb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments