Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Didn't Know Cleaning House Could Be Such A Workout

62
20 Comments 20
38.8k Views 38.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
My friend Sarah had been cleaning houses for more than a year now. She had called me up one day and asked if I could help her out because she had an emergency to tend to.

I said, “Sure! Anything I can do to help.”

“I really need to see if you can clean this one house for me. I was supposed to be their yesterday, but I didn’t get to it. It would be a big help if you could pick this one up for me.” Sarah said.

“No problem Sarah! I will get it done,” I replied back to her.

“Come by and you can pick up the key and the cleaning supplies. There isn’t supposed to be anyone home, so it shouldn’t take very long to clean,” Sarah said.

I went by Sarah’s and grabbed the key along with the cleaning supplies and headed over to the house. As I pulled onto the driveway, it looked like Sarah was right about nobody being home. I walked in and began to explore where I wanted to start at. It was a two story home and their was plenty of rooms to clean.

As I walked by the steps, I suddenly heard what I thought was someone laughing. It sounded like a female, so I slowly headed upstairs to investigate. The noise was coming from one of the bedrooms down the hallway. I slowly made my way down the hall until I came upon the bedroom where the noise had been coming from.

To my surprise I poked my head into the bedroom to see their 19 year old son naked with his girlfriend on the bed. She was in a semi state of being clothed as her shirt was wide open and her jeans were pulled down over her butt. Her thong panties barely covered her tight petite butt.

I froze up completely as I didn’t know what to say or do. I stood by the door for several seconds as his girlfriend started to go down on him. She was very turned on as she began to suck very hard on his cock. He had a beautiful looking cock as she moved her mouth up and down on it.

I watched from the doorway for another minute or two, when she stood up on the bed and began to strip her remaining clothes off. Her body was outstanding as she had a very small tight butt and her tits were very firm and perky. She stood over top of her boyfriends hard cock as she danced her lovely 19 year old body over top of him. His beautiful cock stood straight up in the air as she then slowly lowered herself down on it.

I was getting very turned on as I couldn’t turn away. I had to watch, as she slowly fucked her boyfriend on the bed. She moved her body up and down on his cock like a pro, as she groped at her own tits with both of her hands. She then began to fuck her boyfriend very hard. A short time later as she cried out, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” as she started to cum on his big cock.

My hand now slid down inside my sweats, as I began to rubbed the outside of my panties. He now had his girlfriend on her back as he plowed his cock back into her. I heard her moaning out as my finger rubbed even harder against my panties. I try not to make any noises, as I didn’t want them t know I was there.

He now had her get on all fours as her face was positioned right at the door way where I was at. He fucked her hard from behind as she moaned loudly out. My finger had now pushed my panties off to the side of my pussy. I then gently inserted my finger into my wet pussy as I heard his girlfriend scream out again and again until she had multiple orgasms.

He continued to pound her from behind as I felt my own orgasm began to build. I was now in my own sexual trance as I closed my eyes as I gently moved my finger in and out of my wet pussy. A minute later he moaned out as he began to cum all over his girlfriends cute little ass. I was now on the verge of cumming myself as I tried in vein to control myself. I desperately tried to bring myself under control from climaxing when all of a sudden I open my eyes to see their 19 year old son in front of me. I quickly pulled my hand out of my sweats as he said, “Who are you?”

“I am here to clean the house. I was told nobody was going to be here.” I said quietly back to him.

“You were watching us, weren’t you?” he asked.

“No! No! I didn’t see anything. I swear!” I said back.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bedroom. His girlfriend still naked stood their and said, “Who is she?”

“It is our cleaning lady! She was getting off in the hallway as we fucked!” the boyfriend said.

“No! No! This is a big misunderstanding!” I cried out.

“There is no misunderstanding!” the boyfriend said to me as he slid his hand down into my sweats.

“Why is your pussy so wet then?” he said to me.

I couldn’t answer him as my pussy was on fire. His girlfriend walked over to me and yanked my sweats and panties down to the floor. I was then flung onto the bed as he pushed his head in between my legs. I felt his tongue run across my pussy as my body cried out. He had me right where he wanted me as he worked his tongue in and out of my wet pussy.

His girlfriend said, “Lets see how she licks pussy!”

She immediately positioned herself over top of my mouth as she held her knees tightly up against each side of my head.

sammy2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sammy2024

I could barely breathe as her pussy was right up against my lips.

My mouth flew wide opened a few seconds later as her boyfriend had me on the verge of cumming. I licked her pussy as my hands grabbed her tight little ass. I hadn’t lick a woman’s pussy since my college days, but I was so turned on I didn’t care.

”Lick it! Lick it! Yes! Yes!” she cried out.

I was just about to cum all over her boyfriends face as I started to push my tongue deep into her beautiful hole. I pushed my tongue very deep inside her pussy as I started to cum. I came so hard as my whole body tremble for several seconds. His girlfriend was also on the verge of cumming as she cried out, “Suck my pussy! Don’t stop! Don’t stop!”

A few seconds later she pulled my head tightly against her pussy as she started to orgasm all over my mouth. She tasted so good as I lapped up every ounce of her juices. She had cum so hard that her body shook for a good minute.

A few seconds later as her boyfriend stood their with his cock hard as a rock, she shouted out, “Fuck her! I want to see you fuck her!”

I cried out, “I am married!”

“Who cares if you are!” I heard as my legs were pulled apart. I felt his big cock slipped right into my married pussy as my hands tightly gripped his back. His cock felt so damn good as he gave it to me very hard. His girlfriend now positioned herself back above my head as she pulled my shirt and bra off. She groped at my tits while her 19 year old boyfriend fucked me.

I started to cum a short time later as I let out a loud scream. He made me cum very hard on his cock as it had shot deep into my pussy. I was then turned over onto my stomach.

He said, “Damn what a beautiful ass you have!” as he pulled my ass up towards his hard cock. His girlfriend then grabbed his cock and inserted it into me as I let out a loud moan. He fucked me hard from behind as his girlfriend smack my ass several times with her hand. I couldn’t take it as another powerful orgasm began to build quickly inside me.

“I think she wants to cum again! I want to hear you say fuck me!” his girlfriend shouted out to me.

It was minute or so later as I felt my hair being pulled on. His girlfriend had pulled my face up off the bed as I felt his cock now being pushed very deep into me. I couldn’t take it anymore as I started to cry out, “Fuck me! Fuck me!” and a few seconds later I shouted out, “Harder! Fuck me harder!”

He pounded his big beautiful cock into me as I exploded all over it. My body hadn’t felt this kind of pleasure in a long time.

I then heard, “I want to see you cum into her mouth!”

I was quickly turned back onto my back as my head now rested right on his girlfriends lap. She held my head tightly as he pushed his big cock right into my mouth. I sucked on his cock for a minute or two when his body tighten up. He started to climax right inside my mouth as his girlfriend ordered me to swallow all of his cum. He held his cock deep inside my mouth until every last drop of cum had slid down my throat.

I got up and tried to get dress so I could clean the house. I was told, “You don’t need your clothes! You are going to clean the house naked!”

I was now forced to clean the house for the next two hours with nothing on. They watched my every move as I heard several snide sexual remarks as I cleaned. As soon as I was finished I said, “Can I have my clothes back now!”

I heard laughter as his girlfriend said, “Sure! Here they are, but I think my pussy needs some attention first!”

She immediately lowered her pants and panties to the ground right in front of me. I got down on my knees as this 19 year old cunt made her way over to me. She straddled her pussy right over my mouth right their in the living room as her boyfriend pulled his cock out of his pants. He began to stroke on his big cock as he watched me lick his girlfriends pussy right in front of him.

She quickly turned around and shoved her tight little buns right into my face. I then licked and sucked her adorable little ass. She then made her way over to a chair and sat down. She pulled my head right into her snatch as I licked and sucked her wet pussy.

“Yes! Yes!” she cried out as I tongue the insides of her pussy. Her boyfriend stroke feverishly on his cock as his adorable girlfriend was closing in on a powerful orgasm.

She cried out to her boyfriend, “Cum all over her ass! I want to see you cum on all over her!”

Her boyfriend got up off the couch as he moved in behind my gorgeous ass. He quickly started to cum as I felt his cum smash up against my ass. This pushed his girlfriend over the edge as she cried out, “Oh god!” Her body shook uncontrollably as she came very hard all over my mouth.

They quickly gave me back my clothes as I got dressed and left. A few hours later I got a call from Sarah wanting to know how it went. I told her, “It was all good!”

Published 
Written by scy20
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments