Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Want To Be Pregnant

"A married woman needs another man's sperm to get pregnant."

42
11 Comments 11
75.2k Views 75.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
As I walked in the door from work I noticed there was a message on my answering machine. I walked over and hit the button as it said, “This is doctor Zim's office calling. Your husband's sperm count came back a little better than last time but still not enough. I am very sorry.”

My husband and I had been trying to conceive for the last 4 years with still no luck. We met at college and got married shortly after we had graduated. I am now almost 30 years old and I really want to be a mother.

I now had to make a very important decision. I had told myself if this test came back bad I would need to find a sperm donor without my husband finding out. There really was only one way for me to go about this. I needed someone else’s sperm and would hope I got pregnant from it. I would let my husband think it was his sperm and everything would be alright.

The question now was how was I going to pull this off? My husband and I were straight A students in college and were what you could call nerds. I am not the worst looking woman out there but I don’t exactly dress sexy for men. My husband and I are really conservative in bed and were each others only partner.

I may not work out as much as some other women do but at 125 pounds my body isn’t really that bad. My butt is alright while my boobs are below average in size. The problem was that I usually tied back my hair and I wore dark colored glasses. I looked a lot like a professor than a sexy woman looking for a man.

My husband had called and said he wouldn’t be home from work until around midnight so this was my chance. I don’t normally wear jeans so I found my only pair of jeans I had and wore those. I then undid my hair as I let it go any which way it wanted to. There really was nothing else I could do at this point. I just hoped with the things I did this would help me succeed.

I headed out the door except I had no idea where to even start at. How do you go up to a guy and ask, “I want you to make me pregnant?”

The thoughts continued through my head as I thought of everything from finding a guy out on the street to going to the library. After all of those ideas dried up there really was only one best option and that was to go to a bar.

I drove around looking for the perfect bar as I surely didn’t want to run into somebody I knew. I came upon a small bar that was located right outside a college. I had to figure there was no way anyone would know me there.

I parked the car and watched as several groups of college guys headed in and out of the place. I really wanted to be choosy on who I picked to help me out.

I began to walked in when I thought, What happens if I do find someone? Where will we go?

I continued on in as there were only about 20 people in the place. The TVs all had sports on and I saw a few women but the rest were all men. I sat down at the bar and ordered a soda. I looked around and found three handsome guys at a table. I figured any of them would do.

A few minutes later one of them headed over to the bar to picked up another pitcher of beer.

HAYFA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HAYFA

He said, “Hi! I haven’t seen you in here before?”

“No this is my first time. I just wanted to go out tonight,” I said.

He went back to the table as I thought I had blown it with him. He then came back 5 minutes later and sat right next to me.

He said, “You look lonely? Do you want some company?”

“Sure!” I said.

We shot the bull for about 10 minutes when I knew I had to make my move.

I said, “I am going to ask you a weird question and I hope you don’t take it the wrong way?”

“What is it?” he said.

“I know this is weird but I need you to impregnate me?” I asked.

“What!” he said.

I explained the story to him about my husband and I problems with getting pregnant. I said, “I really need your help.”

“Well, I'm certainly not going to turn down the chance to fuck you,” he said.

I said, ‘Great, but where can we go to be alone?”

He grabbed my hand and quickly led me into the men’s bathroom as he locked the door behind us. I never imagined doing it in a bathroom but what other choice was there?

He dropped his pants and said, “I want you to sucked on my cock first.”

My husband and I never had done anything liked this before as I slowly knelt down in front of him. His cock was very large as he grabbed the back of my head and pushed it deep into my mouth. He made me suck on his cock for several minutes as it became very hard.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and pulled me to my feet. He turned me face first towards the sink counter and bent me over. I felt my jeans and panties being pulled down to the floor. He quickly moved right in behind me as he pushed his big cock into me from behind. I cried out, “Oh’ Wow!” as his cock slid deep into me.

Man his cock was big as he began to fuck me very hard. This went on for several minutes when all of a sudden I cried out with one of the most intense orgasms of my life. He then sat me up on the counter top as he again pushed his big cock back into me.

I threw my arms around his neck as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He quickly began to fuck me very hard as I moaned out as I laid my face on top of his shoulder. A few minutes later I felt another powerful orgasm coming on. I whispered into his ear, “Don’t stop!”

He fucked me very hard as I began to cry out. I came very hard again on his cock as he was also ready to cum. I made sure I held my tightly wrapped legs around his waist so he couldn’t pull out of me. He quickly moaned out as I felt his cum hitting very deep inside me. I held our bodies together for several minutes as I didn’t want any of his cum to leak out of me.

I then quickly got dressed and bolted out the bathroom door. I said, “Thanks!” as I left. I got in my car and drove away as quickly as I could in case he tried to track me down.

That night when my husband came home around midnight I had him make love to me, so if I show up pregnant we really wont know who the real father is.

Published 
Written by scy20
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments