Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Captive In The Old West II

"Thew journey of Ella and Rebecca continues....."

10
0 Comments 0
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.8k words 3.8k words

The door to the room suddenly burst open and two large black men burst in, Thomas and Samuel, who were two of the freed former slaves, and in an excited state said, “Mister Jake just rode in wounded and said the soldiers are everywhere and have some of our boys boxed in!” The room erupted into chaos with Jeb and Seth cursing and grabbing clothes and boots from the floor and running out the door with Carmen and Maria doing the same and following them out. The girls listened to the sounds of disorder as they moved through the house and outside.

The girls were left standing, totally naked and bewildered, in the middle of the room. Rebecca spoke first and said, “I can’t believe what just happened, Aunt Ella.” She walked to the table, oblivious to her nakedness and filled a glass with wine, and sat down.

Ella followed her over and did the same and, as she sat down, said, “I can’t either.”

They sipped their wine in silence for a while and Rebecca broke the silence with, “Seth’s thing was so big, are all men like that Aunt Ella?”

Ella giggled into her wine glass and responded, “No, poor Walter, rest in peace, it was tiny compared to both of them. I have only seen one other and it was not like that.”

Rebecca was silent for a bit and then said, “It sure was long and thick, I wasn't sure it would fit.” She crossed her legs nervously and took another sip of wine.

Ella laughed and said, “It would fit, believe me.”

Rebecca responded with a sideways look, “So Jeb would have fit too, then?” They both giggled and continued to sip their wine in silence, each absorbed in their thoughts.

They were interrupted by a knock on the door and an older Hispanic woman entered the room at their bidding. She urged them to leave their clothing on the floor and accompany her to their bedroom where their bags and new clothing awaited them. They walked through the spacious house and up the stairs, still naked but less self-conscious than normal due to the effect of the wine and special tobacco. Their hostess introduced herself as Sophie and asked if they were sisters and Rebecca spoke up and said, "No we aren't blood relatives. I call her my Aunt but Ella was a very close family friend growing up and we are very close because we are only four years apart in age. She has been more like a second Mother since my Mother passed." Ella walked up and hugged her in response to this.

Sophie showed them around their expansive quarters with an extra large bed and hand water pump, and washbasin with a remotely attached privy. The clothes provided were thin leather dresses that the young Indian women wore. Sophie told them that lunch would be ready soon and that she would send someone for them. Rebecca lay on the comfortable bed after Sophie had left and began to idly run her finger up and down the slit between her legs and Ella said in a surprised tone, “Rebecca, what are you doing?” Rebecca said with a pout, “Don’t tell me you've never touched yourself, Aunt Ella.” 

Ella jumped upon the bed on her side and spread her legs and replied. “I did a lot when I was married but I haven’t had a desire until today when those men took their clothes off. I couldn’t take my eyes off those big things.” She was idly stroking herself and they both lapsed into silence as they stroked themselves.

Rebecca eventually said, in a husky voice betraying her excitement, “That belt hurt my bottom but it excited me too.” She then began a slow groaning orgasm and the statement and sounds of her climax brought Ella off. They both ended up furiously rubbing their love buttons with their asses raised off the bed and then collapsing back down when they finished.

Several minutes of increased respiration followed with Ella finally saying, “God, we are shameless.” Rebecca grunted her agreement when they were interrupted by a soft knock on the door summoning them to the dining room.

They found themselves refreshed and relaxed following their orgasm, sitting in an elegant dining room and enjoying a delicious meal of roast chicken and potatoes. Sophie had opened a bottle of wine and they sipped as they ate. When they finished the meal, they took the wine bottle and their glasses to a spacious veranda where they relaxed in comfortable chairs and sipped wine, and enjoyed the pleasant afternoon.

Meanwhile, the men mobilized quickly along with fifty of Crazy Elk’s Comanche warriors. The main contingent of ex-Confederates had been part of Jeb Stuart’s renowned calvary but even they were in awe of the Commanche’s horsemanship skills, they were deadly accurate with a bow at full gallop, even while riding perpendicular to the horse and had become skilled with training with the new Winchesters.

They were fierce and fearless warriors. Samuel and Thomas followed with a wagon mounted with a Gatling gun. This was a combined force of angry expatriates, displaced men who had been forced from their lands due to various circumstances, united together against a common enemy with the common purpose of inflicting damage on the Army of bluecoats and carving out a living space in this wild land to call their own. Their scouts had provided reconnaissance intelligence and they encircled the men in blue and the battle began.

Rebecca and Ella were feeling relaxed and happy and decided to go for a walk and they were again surprised at the vastness of the compound, there were many other buildings, including a building for baking and also what appeared to be a winery, which explained the abundance of wine. The path led close to a small cottage, which was a residence for one of the residents at the compound. A window was open and as they approached, they could hear the sounds of moaning.

They stopped behind some shrubs and peered in the window to see a beautiful young Mexican girl, completely naked with her legs open. She was furiously rubbing herself between her legs, lifting her bottom off the bed as she did so. “My God, Aunt Ella, do you see that?” Rebecca whispered and Ella replied, “My goodness, yes, we should probably go.” Having said that, neither woman made a move to leave but crouched in their hidden spot, transfixed by the erotic sight before them. The girl was interrupted by the arrival of a man dressed in only a bathrobe. She immediately sat up on the side of the bed as he dropped the robe to the ground, revealing a full, thick erection. 

Rebecca squeezed Ella’s hand and she returned the squeeze as the girl cupped the man’s impressive ball sac in her left hand and began to pump his shaft with her other hand, the light reflected the clear fluid that leaked onto the swollen head and was promptly licked clean by the girl's hungry tongue, leaving the head glistening with her juices. She opened her mouth and began to move up and down on him as he stood with his hands on his hips, his deep and guttural moans filling the air as her head bobbed up and down on him.

After she had pleasured him sufficiently, he pulled her to her feet and they kissed deeply. They could see his hand between her legs, stimulating her in some way, and as she broke the kiss, she uttered another higher-pitched moan. He then lay on the bed, holding his erection at the base so it stood straight up. The girl immediately climbed on and the girls had a perfect view as she directed his dick and the swollen head disappeared into her. She placed her hand flat against his chest and they began a rhythm together until every inch of his hardness was inside her. His hands grabbed her ass cheeks and he began to pound her hard and fast. Her screams were mixed with his deep groans as he climaxed inside her. She collapsed on his chest and the girls could see the thick, white cream as it ran from her and down his shaft.

Ella was the first to come out of the trance and urgently whispered to Rebecca, “We have to go now before they see us.” She quietly stood up, still slightly crouched, and moved away. She looked back and Rebecca was still on her knees watching. Ella quietly came back and pulled her arm firmly and said, “Let’s go.” Rebecca tore her gaze away and Ella noticed her face was flushed with excitement as they quietly but quickly moved away. 

They walked in silence back to the main house. They trudged up the stairs to their room and Rebecca immediately pulled her dress up and off and jumped on the bed and said, “I am so aroused now, I can’t stand it!”

Ella followed suit and said, “Yes, to say that was exciting would be an understatement.”

They both were running a finger up and down their slits and Rebecca asked, “Does that creamy, white stuff come out of their things?”

Ella’s level of arousal was fast increasing as she responded, “Yes, it does”

Rebecca replied with a revelation, “When she got off of him and lay down, a huge pool of that white stuff ran out and down her fanny crack.” Just as she finished sharing her observation, she had her first groaning orgasm, and Ella once again followed suit.

They lay there following their orgasm and Ella asked Rebecca, “Do you remember my friend Carole?” 

Rebecca thought for a few moments and then asked, “I think so. Did she have red hair?” 

“That’s her, well her brother had some smut magazines hidden and we read some of them. We even watched her brother stroke himself through a hole in the wall.”

Rebecca was suddenly interested and sat up on one elbow facing her but still had one finger lightly moving up and down her slit. “What did he look like?”

“He wasn’t as big as these guys here but he sure did shoot a lot. It came out like white ropes. The smut books called it spunk, jism, or cum. Dick or cock was between his legs and pussy or cunt is between ours.”

“Hmmm, I like the way pussy sounds, soft and furry. Spunk and cum sounds naughty,” Rebecca replied with a giggle.

“The girls sometimes let the man shoot in their mouth and they drank it.”

Rebecca had lain back with her legs open, rubbing herself, and replied in a husky voice, “God, that sounds raunchy,” and began to climax again with a groan and this triggered Ella’s orgasm as well.

The girls napped and then were summoned down to the dining room for the evening meal and were beginning to enjoy the somewhat pampered routine here. They enjoyed another bottle of wine at dinner and were served another bottle out on the veranda. They sipped their wine and enjoyed the pleasant weather. “I don’t recall when I drank as much wine, Aunt Ella,” Rebecca said, her voice showing the effects of the aforementioned wine.

MiaBellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaBellaTS

“I don’t either, but it's very good. I never thought I would say this but the hospitality here has been exceptional, except for the events leading to the strapping on our bottoms in Jeb’s bedroom.” Ella replied.

“That was painful, but looking back, it seems exciting. I think all those stories you read in that book and then watching that couple have made me crazy, Aunt Ella. It’s shameless, but I think I might be a bit more willing next time.”

Ella was laying back in her chair with a distant look on her face and said. “ I know what you mean, I can still see them standing there, naked with those long, thick, hard dicks standing up so proud, she hesitated and then said, God I can’t believe I said dick.” She sat up and placed her wine glass on the table and took a deep breath and sat up straighter.

Rebecca giggled and said, “I think I like the word cock better, it sounds dirtier. Let’s finish the wine and then go to our room. You can tell me more stories from those books and we can play with our pussies.”

“Rebecca!” Ella said in a weak admonishing tone, then added, “You’re right, we are shameless, I know just the story, it was about a woman who agrees to become a man's slave for a week to repay a debt.”. 

Rebecca sat up and divided the remainder of the wine bottle between the two glasses and said. “I can hardly wait.”

The battle site was perfect. The calvary troop consisted of approximately one hundred men, led by an officer and four ranking NCOs. The opening surprise salvo was fired by Samuel from the Gatling gun as Thomas drove the wagon. The relentless and withering hail of bullets dropped men, wounded and dead, and generally caused chaos. This was followed by the lightning-fast approach of Jeb and Seth, each leading a group of twenty-five men in a formation reminiscent of the phalanx of Alexander with the speed of what would be called a blitzkrieg in a hundred years. Two V’s ripping into the already confused blue coats, firing with lever action Winchesters against the single shot Army carbines.

Commanche warriors approached like lightning from the flanks, twenty-five from each side, and the route was complete. Few men stood their ground and those who did were gunned down. The Rebels and Commanches dismounted and took the fight to them as they ran on foot and the fight was eventually reduced to knives and sidearms. The initial assault, due to surprise and ferocity, reduced the enemy force from one hundred to half that before the real battle started. The remaining soldiers made a final stand in a copse of trees but were cut down by Commanche arrows and skillful snipers.

Jeb had a fractured rib and a bullet had grazed his forehead. Seth joined him as their troops secured the area and sported a bruise to his face from a butt stroke from a rifle and a flesh wound to the shoulder that was slashed by the saber of the Commanding Officer of the troop before Seth shot him dead. A member of the rebel force ran up to the pair, breathing rapidly, and said, “There’s something you need to see Colonel, looks like these boys had themselves a lynching before we got here.”

Jeb and Seth followed him a hundred yards or so and found three men hanging from a large water oak. Two of the men they recognized immediately, Gerald Hughes and Mark Williams, and the other was a Comanche brave, Jeb turned to the man with a grave expression on his face and said, “Virgil, gather some men and check for survivors and find Running Deer and Ten Bears and send them over here.” 

“Yes, sir” was the response as he moved at double time to carry out his orders. Jeb turned to Seth and said, “Somebody will pay for this,” and then turned and yelled to the group behind him for someone on horseback to come and cut the men down.

Ten Bears and Running Deer arrived just as they were cutting the Comanche down and Running Bear translated that this had happened before they arrived. Jeb promised that the Comanche could have anyone they found alive. Just as he was finishing this statement, Virgil arrived with three bearded and unkempt blue coats in tow. “We did a thorough sweep, Colonel, and look what we found.” 

The most unkempt of the three, a large man with red hair and a beard said, “I should have known you Rebel scum was behind this, we should have lynched…” the rest of that sentence would go unsaid and unheard because Jeb pulled his revolver, stuck the barrel in the man's mouth, pulled the trigger and blew the back of his head out.

“His Daddy should have taught him better manners,” Jeb said as he holstered his revolver. He began to issue orders to Running Deer to give the two survivors to Ten Bears but to leave ten Comanche braves and ordered Virgil to take ten men back to the compound and bring back four buckboard wagons.

The rest of the men received orders to gather all the blue coats' horses and secure them and make camp. “What do you have in mind?” Seth asked. Jeb offered Seth a cigar and then took one and lit both of them. 

“We’re going to try our best to make evidence of this disappear. There’s a deserted mine shaft about a day's ride from here, we load the bodies on the wagons and dump them there, clean all the spent cartridges, and then release the horses close to the fort so they will wander back there with no riders.” He looked up at the sky and said “I smell rain in the air, so in a few days most of what happened here will be gone, a serious tracker will know something happened but this will be like a ghost story to the local folks.”

Seth laughed and said. “Damn, that’s a fine idea. I think being behind a ghost story makes this special.” Sentries were posted, no campfires were allowed and beef jerky and water were the meal of the day. The bedrolls and blankets came out and the men settled in.

The girls were finishing their wine when Carmen and Maria walked up unexpectedly and sat down. Ella and Rebecca were a bit taken aback and slightly embarrassed, considering the circumstances surrounding their last meeting. Carmen spoke first and said. ”It is good to see you; we have been sentries since the men left. We had hoped to see you again.”

Maria nodded and said, “I am so sorry we were interrupted before they could take you.” 

Rebecca spoke up and said, “Aunt Ella and I were just discussing how we were a little disappointed too.” Ella...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Voyager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors