Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Tease Too Far: Part Two

"Liz always gets what she wants, one way or another. Now she has it and does what she pleases."

49
15 Comments 15
9.4k Views 9.4k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"Liz, a frustrated housewife, always gets what she wants. Having trapped her husband's best friend into reluctantly serving her filthy, dirty desires, she takes advantage of him in every way imaginable. Special thanks to AvidlyCurious for her help, guidance, and suggestions, Jaymal for helping me make my filthy sex scenes extra-special filthy, and to Violet Vixen for her help and support."

Rob knew he was mine to do with as I pleased. His lamentations to the contrary were merely lip service to absolve himself of the guilt over coveting his best friend’s wife. I deserved a good hard fucking; since my pathetic husband was neither up to the task nor desirable, Rob would do just fine. All excuses removed, he had no choice but to give in to his desire for me.

The remainder of the day passed quickly. A dark designer wrap-around dress, tying in the front, covered the delights beneath. Black panties, always his first guess, covered my heated cunt; black silk stockings wrapped my smooth, muscular legs. As commanded, my obedient man showed up at nine-o-clock sharp, teeth gnashing, a dour look on his face.

“Good evening, Rob. I’m delighted you decided to drop by.”

“Fuck you.”

“You shall, but let’s have some fun first.”

His face was enraged, his tone acidic. “What’s to stop me from storming out of here right now? I can just break your phone. What if I tell Chris that you were the instigator?”

My laughter showed my amusement. “Look on the table.” Two envelopes were lying there. The letter-sized one was addressed to my husband with a stamp on it, no return address. The larger, manila one was open. “I sent a copy of the letter to the house earlier today. It details how you forced yourself on me and threatened me with bodily harm if I didn’t give in to your demands.”

Rob veritably glowered. I continued. “Open the other one, it has copies of the pictures and note I included.”

With a look of stunned dismay, he browsed through the printouts, his brow furrowed. If it hadn’t been for his cock twitching in his pants, one would have thought he wasn’t really into it.

”You do exactly what I want, how I want, and the letter gets intercepted, your wife never receives the email she’s scheduled to get tomorrow, and your firm doesn’t get this shot...” - I held up my personal favorite, him looking like he was cumming while he humped my ass - “...in the company email.”

“So either I do what you want or you ruin my life.”

“Come on, Rob. It isn’t like you haven’t wanted to fuck me for years. You know you want it, but the choice is yours.”

“Can I at least have a drink first?”

“I already poured you a double. Here you go, sweetie.”

He downed the very strong double and readily accepted the second one I offered, his eyes staring daggers at me the entire time. “Let’s get this over with.”

“OK, guess. What color?”

He sighed as if he hated our game. “Black.”

“I wore them just for you. Now crawl over here and claim your reward.”

Rob stood slowly, as if the mass of the universe was weighing him down.

“Take off your clothes.” He did and began approaching me.

I knew that Rob stayed fit, but I was delighted at his toned, muscular physique. My husband's body had already grown soft and flabby, surrendering to a sedentary lifestyle. Rob's torso was all pecs and sinew, his veins a roadmap over taut, firm muscles. Even flaccid, his cock was long and thick, bigger than my husband's at full-mast.

“I said crawl, you fucking bastard. On your hands and knees. Crawl to me like a good boy.”

As I said that, his cock grew notably, even more impressive. It belied the anguished look on his face. Crawling to me, head hung low, I knew exactly what he wanted. A quick tug on the sash of my dress and it billowed open, exposing my hard, firm tits, nipples already sticking out in anticipation. My black silk panties were slick and shiny, made more so by the wetness oozing out of my cunt. Dropping into my husband’s tasteless lounge chair, I spread my legs, hanging my thighs over the arms.

"Now, make me cum. Make my hot cunt squirt.”

Rob crawled over, learning his place. Kneeling before me, he steadied himself on his knees, both hands touching my thighs, slowly moving down to my throbbing box, causing tingles on my flesh.

“Not like that. Hands to yourself. Use only your tongue.”

Smiling down at his muscular back, which was bent towards me while he knelt on the floor, I relished the sensation of his wet tongue licking my inner thighs. Wet with spit, his oral attention left glistening trails on my skin. Closing my eyes, shutting out all sensation except for the tongue nearing my steamy sex, my fingers knotted into his curly black locks as I forced his mouth into my silk panties, feeling his heat and pressure against my throbbing clit.

I felt his tongue snake under the material. Slapping him, I admonished him for not doing as I commanded. “I didn’t say you could taste me. Over my panties, you spineless fuck. Make me gush my hot cream into my panties.”

His hesitation obviously meant he needed more instructions. Grabbing the back of his head, I pulled it onto my silk-covered cunt as hard as I could, my hips bucking up and down, humping him with my wetness from nose to chin. Finally, his tongue darted out, swirling over my gash. Through the silk it felt like pure, horny heaven.

“That’s it, you dirty fucker, lick my hot cunt. Get those panties all soaked. How long have you dreamed of this? You know it’s better than your wife’s. Lick it up; make me fucking cum.”

Lost in the sensation of finally getting the attention I deserved, I felt my orgasm build quickly, causing me to press my dripping hole against his face so hard that his nose was mashed into my clit. Gyrating over his lips and tongue, I felt my juices gush as contractions came over me.

“I’m coming, you fuck; don’t fucking stop. Lick me, fuck me with your face. Fuck me, fuck it, suck my clit.”

When the waves of orgasm stopped crashing over my body, I pulled his head back. The air was sweet with the aroma of my cunt, his face soaked with my juice and his spittle combined. I slowly peeled off my panties, the gusset wet and messy with white gooey cum. Having swirled my finger in the mess, until long tendrils slowly dripped off, I rubbed it under his nose, kicking off my panties.

“Pick those up with your teeth, you worm, and offer them to me.”

I watched as he did what I commanded.

“Open wide, Rob.”

“No,” he protested.

“Fine, then, I’ll just send those pictures to your wife and law firm.”

His mouth opened.

“If you don’t like it, why is your cock so hard?”

Not waiting for a response, I wadded up my soaked panties and thrust them into his mouth. Slowly peeling off one stocking, I watched the fire in his eyes burn with renewed lusty heat. The silk stocking, securing my panties in place, made for an excellent gag.

“A good man should be seen, not heard. Now stand up, bend over, and put your hands on the arms of the chair.”

Sliding off the chair, my mouth was at the level of his throbbing, pulsating cock.

“Now it’s your turn.”

Without ceremony, I plunged my mouth over his hard cock, feeling it bob and throb in my mouth. My fingers flew to my dripping cunt, fingering my hard clit as I lunged on his meat. His cock swelled in my mouth as my fingers left my needy cunt, probing his ass, finding his sphincter and plunging inside. Rob’s involuntary moan betrayed his pleasure.

My mouth released its grip on his steel-hard cock with a plopping sound, spit dripping off as I spoke. “Every time you guessed my panties correctly, I’d wear them to bed and fuck myself while wearing them. Does that turn you on?”

My oral efforts renewed, his cock began vibrating in tempo with my fingers, busy as they were fucking my leaking cunt. He was ready. Maneuvering out from under him, I grabbed a strap-on dildo from its hiding place, amused at how big and wide his eyes became.

“Humph, mumph,” he mumbled through the gag of my soaked and soiled panties.

“What’s that? Fuck you hard in the ass? I can do that.”

My new strap-on was an evil-looking affair consisting of a shiny black leather, well-fitting harness accented with chrome rivets, and a big, thick, black cock. Shimmying into it, my dripping cunt reverberated with pleasure as the textured end of the dildo rubbed against my cunt-lips. The backside was textured with hundreds of little fingers, tiny, textured bumps to stimulate me as I took his ass. A large, round nub pressed against my clit perfectly. Grabbing a matching riding crop and bottle of lube, I cantered around Rob’s bent-over figure, letting him see me. His face grimaced with fear.

Lubing up the fake, black cock, sloshing the viscous liquid over his asshole until I could easily get three of my fingers inside it, I set down the crop for later use and discarded the bottle.

“Remember all the times you said you wished I’d fuck you? Your wish is granted.”

My slicked hand grabbed the rubber cock and stroked it as I moved behind him, sticking the head of the dildo at his entrance. Robs entire body began shaking, his muted moans turning to passionate grunts. His asshole pressed itself onto the black dildo, his hips pushing back on it in horny abandon.

"Oh, you like that, don't you? You want me to take your ass. Grunt once for 'No' and twice for 'Yes'." Two grunts, accompanied by hard thrusts against the strap-on, stressed his desire.

“You’re my bitch, my dog, now. You wanted me to fuck you, so I’m going to fuck you exactly how you told me you wanted, balls-deep, fast, hard, and nasty.”

As he forced the cock into his ass, I could feel the resistance of it stretching his sphincter. My hands found his hips, pulling his body onto my new cock. The pressure of the ribbed ridges against my dripping cunt brought insane, dirty pleasure to my body.

“Humph, mumph, mmmph,” he mumbled through the drenched panties stuffed into his mouth.

“You take it like a man, you dirty fucking bastard. You know you love it. Doesn’t Miss fake tits fuck you like this? Take it, fuck me back, you sniveling weakling.”

The cock finally plunged all the way into his ass, his whimpers coinciding with every thrust. Every time the harness slapped against his ass, the pressure of the stroke transferred down the rubber shaft into my now-throbbing cunt.

“You’re just a fucking slut, aren’t you?” I chided. “Getting hard over me, trying to see my panties, rubbing your fucking cock against my ass. Oh, you like this, don’t you, you fucker? Do you like my hard cock deep inside you?” He didn't answer, but his ass slamming deep and hard into the cock strapped across my cunt answered for him.

Rob’s mumbling turned to passionate moans as he bent further forward, his ass thrusting against my crotch, meeting every pummeling stroke with enthusiasm. Reflexively, my hand reached for his turgid cock. It was throbbing, hard, and as hot as fire. With my hand pumping his pulsing cock hard and fast, Rob moaned in ecstasy. His hips began humping wildly; his ass took all the strap-on and pushed against it, vibrating my cunt to the point of orgasm.

The cock buried deep in his ass, my hips rocking and swirling against his well-muscled cheeks, and my hand furiously pumping his cock all caused his entire body to begin quaking, an orgasm seconds away. I chose that moment to stop, the strap-on still buried deep inside him. Grabbing the riding crop, I flicked the stinging leather against his balls, delighting at the yelp of pain muffled by his gag.

His hard, huge, thick cock shriveled down to a nub from the sting of my crop, causing me to laugh.

“OK, you’ve had enough of that, you anal slut. Can’t have you cumming just yet. Let me clean you up.”

Pulling off the strap-on, delighting at the tingles it sent through my pulsing cunt, I knelt behind him. Satisfied that the lube tasted pleasant, I ran my tongue between Rob’s ass cheeks, lapping up the sticky goo. From the waist to the scrotum, my tongue danced and licked. Swirling my tongue around his sphincter, one hand reaching for his abused balls, I cradled his sack as I jammed my tongue into his widened portal.

My tongue fucked his ass as my hand began pumping his cock once more. When his whimpering moans grew louder, I spun around, reaching for the lube. Looking up at his gagged, reddened face, I poured the slick liquid over my tits, rubbing it in my cleavage, pulling on my hard, sensitive nipples.

“You’ve been a good boy, thus far. Fuck my tits with that cock of yours until it’s hard again.”

His eyes smiled as he thrust his hardening cock between my breasts. Squeezing my tits together, pumping my chest in tandem with his strokes, I hunched forward, the tip of my tongue flicking the tip of his shaft.

When that marvelous cock was fully erect, I stood up, pushing Rob upright. I untied the gag, throwing my spittle-drenched panties aside, and took off my other stocking. My lips kissed their way down his chest, delighting at how his cock quivered and bounced in excitement. I stopped with my mouth over his cock, kissing the head gently.

“Kneel down and open your mouth.”

“Liz, we can’t. It’s not right.” His prior enthusiasm abated.

AfinaDj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfinaDj

“Your cock says otherwise. Now kneel and open your mouth; I’m not finished with you yet.”

“Don’t. Stop.”

“Don’t worry; I won’t.”

I picked up the strap-on, inverting it, placing it over his head, and strapping it to him so the cock was sticking out from his mouth.

“Now fuck my cunt with your face.” I assumed his previous position over the chair, my legs spread, both hands on the arms. “Fuck me so hard that your nose hits my asshole.”

He hesitated. “Do it, now, or your wife sees what a nasty, dirty, cheating fuck you are.”

I felt the long cock cram itself into my wet hole, retreat almost all the way, and plunge in deeply, hitting my cervix with even more force.

“Fuck me like you mean it. Remember when you said you’d fuck me so hard I’d be unable to walk? Prove it, you filthy fuck.”

The dildo strapped to his head punished my aching cunt. It hit me hard and deep, his face slamming into my ass. The leather straps abraded my flesh, scratching it into greater heights of lust.

“I like how hard you get when I shove my tits into you. Did you know your wife is jealous of me, jealous of how much you want me? She knows she’s not woman enough to handle you. You just need to be controlled, don’t you? You’re weak. Fuck me; fuck my slutty cunt; fuck me hard. I’m going to cum all over your face, you fucking man-whore. Fuck me harder.”

My legs shook, and my body arched with orgasmic spasms. “Fuck me, you bastard. Make me cum. Fuck, fuck, fucking fuck me.”

The orgasm was so intense that my legs buckled, causing me to fall into the chair. Rob pulled out of me, ripping off the strap-on and gasping for breath. Falling to my knees, I writhed, moaned, and cursed like a whore until the orgasm subsided.

When I could stand, I strolled into my kitchen and poured myself a good, stiff drink, pouring him one as an afterthought. “Come in here and drink up.”

Wordless, he obeyed, taking the offered booze. I bent over the counter, sticking my ass out, just like the night before.

“I know this is what you’ve always wanted. Like the view of my sexy ass? Now kneel down and clean my holes, like a good boy.”

Rob gulped his booze, slamming his mostly-drained whiskey on the counter; then he knelt and rammed his face into my ass. His harsh beard stubble on my flesh contrasted with the wet, pointy tongue probing in my holes. As his tongue fucked my ass, moving down to lick my runny cum from my cunt, inspiration struck me.

“Go put on my panties, since you love them so much, you little bitch, and come back here and rim me properly.”

Rob growled in displeasure but sprung up to shrug into my soiled, stinking panties. He looked desolate and pathetic in my black, silk underwear, his hard cock sticking out the top.

“You heard me, dog, lap up my cum until I’m clean.”

Hurrying back to his proper position, beneath me, his tongue stabbed into my hole, making it gush hot fluid onto his face.

“Clean my ass, too.”

The wet, slapping sounds of me humping against his face drove me to an animal lust. I reached back and fucked his face and tongue, feeling another orgasm well up inside me. With my tits against the hard counter, screaming at the top of my lungs, I rode his tongue as another orgasm ripped through my body. My release soaked his face, wet my thighs, and made me even lustier than I had already felt.

“Don’t you dare wipe your face on my clean towels,” I shouted to him, preempting him from ruining my finery. “Now, go to the living room and put your hands behind your back.”

Nodding and grunting, he did as I bade. I tossed off my drink and met him in the living room, scooping up one of my discarded stockings. Tying his hands behind his back, I pushed him down to the floor, prone, his hard cock sticking up. I straddled him, my hands resting on his taut stomach, lowering my dripping cunt over his cock.

He was bigger, thicker, and more satisfying than my husband’s pathetic little cock. It took lots of hip-swiveling to accommodate his girth. Finally, I slammed my body down on him, hard, taking the full length in one stroke.

“I know how bad you want this,” I moaned to him as I humped and bucked on his cock. “Even I wanted this. Now fuck me like you mean it. Fuck me, hard.”

Finding my balance, I reached behind me and cupped his balls,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments