Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Need For Weed

"Cat desires some weed. Her boyfriend normally provides but is tapped out. What can they do?"

45
28 Comments 28
16.8k Views 16.8k
5.6k words 5.6k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"The story chronicles some of the salacious aspects of the life of a sixteen-year-old high school girl on her journey to graduation and college. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Boyfriend, lovers, weed; it all plays a part in her developing sexuality and worldliness."

It was Saturday afternoon. I was at Josh’s, my boyfriend's house, hanging out, listening to tunes. He was my second guy after I had given up my virginity three months ago, on my sixteenth birthday, the same day I got my belly button pierced. He was eighteen, a senior. I was a sophomore.  We both went to Westside High School.

I’d just finished giving him a blow job, swallowing every drop of his spunk. I knew I was being at least partially used but ever since my first time, sex had just gotten better and better, and he was one of the most popular guys in school. It was cool being his girl. So what if I didn’t have a total crush on him, he was good at sex and he got good weed—I was having fun.

“So c’mon dude let’s smoke. Get us a blunt.”

“I told you, babe. I’m tapped. Used the last one yesterday, with you.”

“So go get more. You said you got a great supplier. It’s good shit. I like it. You want some nookie or not? You gotta keep your girl happy,” I said, laughing as I spoke.

“You know I got laid off at the grocery and my Dad’s not feeling it right now. Told ya I’m tapped. Barely got gas money.”

“So how ‘bout on credit? He should know you’re good for it.”

“These guys don’t do credit. That’s a total non-starter. If you wanna blow Malik he might give us a few.”

“What!? You tryin’ to pimp me out now?”

“No, baby. It was just a thought. A sexy, hot white chick like you would really do it for them. You know they’re black dudes over on the east side. They got all the black chicks they want, but the white chicks around there are all strung out skanks. One look at you and they’ll be ready to cum in their pants. Be a quickie for you, but never mind.”

“Well, wait a minute...” I was thinking. “A quickie... ya think? I hear they have big dicks,” I said a little dubiously.

“Ya, I hear that also. How would I know? I don’t exactly suck cock. Now you might enjoy tryin’ out a black cock. You ever been over to the east side where they live?”

“Hey Josh, you don’t care if I do a black guy? This is some idea dude! And who said I’m even going to do it? And no, I’ve never been to that area.”

We both sat there quiet for a while. I was thinking it all over. I did want to smoke, and I knew I was good at cock-sucking, Josh had often made that clear. So really what was the big deal? In and out. Suck a cock. Who knew, I might even enjoy it. Be a first. Black cock was sounding better and better.

I jumped up. “Okay dude, let’s do it. I’m gonna suck me some black dick!”

“Alright, Cat. Take off your bra and tie your tee-shirt up tight, right under your boobs. That’ll show off your sexy, flat stomach and sparkling BB piercing, plus accent your tits. You got great ones! You know I always tell you that. It’ll get them interested quickly. Your shorts are already almost showing your pussy.”

I felt a bit reluctant to show off too much of the goods. I mean I didn’t plan on getting naked just to give a BJ. But he insisted so I unhooked it, pulled it down and off under my tee-shirt, then put it in my purse. Josh came up to me as I was about to tie my shirt and ran his hands up and grabbed my nips, pulling me to him.

“I don’t know about you, but this is becoming a big turn-on for me. You’re so hot to do this. Damn girl, I’m about to bust a nut just holding your tits.”

“Well stop then,” I said, pushing him away. “Let’s get going before you get me all wired up.”

Shortly, we were on our way to the east side and Malik’s crib, as Josh referred to his house. It took about forty-five minutes to get there. Once we got out of the neighborhoods around where we lived it became more business and then industrial and then more and more run-down, old houses.  

Finally, we turned onto a part-dirt, part blacktop road, and then into the yard of what I would call a shack. It did have walls and a roof but not much else, and it all looked tenuous at best. A barking pit bull was on a chain in the grassless front yard.

“This is where he lives? This is actually a house? I thought he was big time?”

“He is. He lives on the down-low so as not to attract too much attention.”

“Well, he’s got that part workin’ good for him if it’s his strategy. You sure about this?”

“Ya, c’mon,” he said, honking the horn and getting out of the car. “Hop out.”

I did, but I wasn’t going anywhere with that dog going crazy to break loose and bite the shit outta me. Josh was urging me on, but I told him I wasn’t going near that animal. Soon the front door opened, and a huge guy came out. He grabbed the chain and pulled the dog tight to him.

“C’mon Josh, I got Buster tight. Get in the house.”

“Thanks, Big Boy. C’mon babe, everything’s cool now.” Then he whispered to me, “I’ll probably call ya my bitch in there. Don’t freak. It’s their way of talking, no real disrespect. Just go with the flow.”

I gave him a weird, apprehensive look. Just go with the flow. Ya, right. I don’t know what I expected, but this was not it.

I followed him through the front door, the dog barking and howling like he was possessed, into a very dim room, lit only by the huge flat screen on the wall beaming music videos, probably MTV. The room seemed to be the whole front of the house.

The place reeked of weed. Seemed like I’d get high just hanging around for a while. Some ratty old yellowed drapes were closed across every window. The floor and walls were both old, warped wooden boards. The floor squeaked with every step. The place creeped me out

Big Boy hurried in behind us, quickly shutting the door. I could make out three broken down leather couches scattered around, a few chairs and a table. There was one black guy on each couch. Each semi-reclining and semi-dressed. Also, there were three black chicks, one with each guy, only wearing panties. Big Boy sat on a chair at the table.

“Hey, Josh. Who's the bitch?”

“Hi, Malik. This’s Cat, she’s my bitch.”

“Ya? She’s a hot one. C’mere girl. Let me get a good look at you.”

By now I was used to the dim light and could see pretty good. I walked over and stood in front of him. The girl with him was light brown, slim, cute and possessed awesome boobs. Gold rings hung from her black nipples. The girl was hot! She flicked one of her rings as she smiled and winked at me, provoking an unexpected tingle in my puss.

He had dreads almost down to his shoulders and was wearing a tank top and shorts. I could see the head of his cock peeking out the bottom of the poly shorts he was wearing. Judging by his cockhead the rumors were correct—he was clearly much bigger than Josh, that was for sure!

“Turn around, girl.”

I did a pirouette.

“Ya, she some hot bitch you got there. Mighty fine tits and great legs. Bet that coochie is smooth as silk isn’t it?”

“It is, Malik. She always keeps it that way special for me. Plus she’s got skills to match her looks.” I shot Josh a disdainful look.

“Mighty fine, mighty fine. Now, why you here? Weed? I got plenty.”

Josh coughed and then said, “Well, ya. Here’s the thing Malik. I want to get some just for our use, and I find myself in a bit of a cash bind.”

“Hey kid, you know this is a cash business. Pay to play. Sorry. No money, you may as well hit the road.”

Coughing again, Josh went on, ”Well I think I got a deal for you that will do the trick.”

“I doubt it, but what is it?”

“How ‘bout my bitch here gives you a BJ for some product? She is super hot and good.”

“Oh ya? Some a' that white pussy for some weed?”

I jerked around again to Josh, giving him a look and shaking my head back and forth, clearly indicating, no fucking way!

“Ah... well, we had head in mind. A real good blow job. She swallows it all right down.”

“I can get that all day long from these bitches here. Ain’t that right?”

“Fo’ sure. We suck you anytime you want Malik,” two of the chicks parroted.

“You want weed, I want me some white pussy. That’s a fair trade ain’t it boys?”

“More than fair!” they all responded.

“The boys think it’s a fair trade. Tell you what. You’re offerin’ a blow job, right?” he said, speaking to me. I nodded my head. “Alright then, c’mere. Sit next to me. C’mon, I’m not gonna hurt you.”

I thought about it for a few seconds and figured he was right. It’s not like he was going to attack me in front of everyone, especially Josh—so I sat next to him. Now the size of his dick was really quite apparent. I could just see its outline, but he was way bigger than Josh. I mean WAY bigger. I felt my pussy getting warm and my juice startin’. Good lord, what was I thinkin’ to cause this?

He grabbed my nips through my shirt and began rubbing them. Damn, his fingers felt good. I know I sighed and even leaned against him just a bit.

Josh said, “Now baby, you don’t have to do anythin’ you don’t want to. We don’t need the weed that bad. I think I sort of miscalculated things. We can go, no problems.”

I sort of stuttered out, “I’m okay baby. I’ll just suck him like he wants. Right, Mr. Malik?”

“That’s right, girl. Now reach in there and get it out.”

As I leaned over more, he pulled off my shirt and grabbed one of my boobs, squeezing its nip as I reached under the elastic waistband and pulled out the biggest, blackest dick I’d ever seen. Holy mother of god, I thought. My heart fluttered and my pussy got even hotter and wetter. My tit hurt and felt wonderful at the same time. I was amazed by my huge craving for his dick.

“Now go ahead and lick it a bit. Kiss it. Run your hands up and down it. Make friends with it. You know you are enthralled with it, aren’t you, baby girl?”

He was right. I was enthralled, so enthralled I couldn’t speak. I just stroked it and kissed its huge head. Josh was talkin’ to me, but I didn’t really hear him. I was becoming more and more consumed with wild desire for it. God help me, I really wanted it in me.

I was sucking it before I realized I was. I had as much of it as I could take in my mouth, running my tongue around it and jackin’ it with both hands. I was so freakin’ turned on I was losing control of myself. Josh was still talking to me, but by now I was just ignoring him.

“Hey boys, get that rollin’ cushion over here. That might be good for her to lie across when I fuck her. Oh, ya girl! You got some skills. You suckin’ that dick like you mean it. Tell me you love it, babe.”

I heard that. Raising up off him, I said, “I’ve never seen or felt anything like it. I love it, daddy and I want you to fuck me with it. Make me cum and scream like never before. Sorry, Josh baby, but this is from another world. You know me. Go for the gusto. He’ll fuck me silly and we’ll get us a bunch of weed. God, I’m soaked like I’ve never been.”

I got back on his cock when I heard him say, “Josh! If you know what’s good for you, git over here and get her shorts and anything else off. Just pull ‘em down. Git ‘em off her. You heard her say she wants it. I can’t disappoint her now can I? C’mon! Git to it!”

I felt Josh pull my zipper down and then pull my shorts and panties down as he was talking to me. Something about how we could still leave or something. I remember thinking, is he crazy, leave in the middle of this!? Then they jerked past my feet. I was naked.

Malik’s hand ran across my ass, slapping it a few times. I wiggled it in return. Then his fingers were rubbing between my lips.

“Hey, Josh. You see how wet she is? She’s drippin’ like a leaky faucet. She get like that with you? Baby girl, you got one super hot, soakin’ cooch. You gonna go crazy on my johnson, and I’ll see that you get some good stuff.

“Hey Big Boy, go roll us a couple of joints from my private stash and light ‘em up. Give one to Josh and bring me the other. Josh looks like he needs one. You need a few tokes, Josh?”

“Yeah, I could use one now.” I thought Josh sounded a bit nervous. I didn’t see the big deal.

“Don’t worry about baby girl here, she wants it. I’m not forcing’ anything. Am I forcing’ you baby girl? Don’t stop sucking’ just nod yes or no.”

I shook my head back and forth. Want it? I was craving it! I did feel a little bad for Josh, but he brought me here. This was all his idea.

“See Josh, she wants it. That’s it, hit that joint. A few tokes will help you mellow. Hey Jazz, stand up. Show Josh your stuff. That’s it. Good. Take a good look at her Josh. She’s a hot bitch. Take Josh back to one of the rooms and fuck him good. Show him some love so he doesn’t have to watch Cat gettin’ fucked.”

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jazz stand up, her large boobs swaying back and forth. Her sparkling gold rings looked marvelous. Reaching him, she toyed with her rings and began rubbing them on his chest. Soon she was holding his cock and leading him towards the back. Not that I cared much at that point, but I did think good for him, he’s gonna get some also.

Then Malik smacked my ass a few more times and asked, “You ready baby girl? Time to break you in. I think you’re gonna be my black cock bitch after this. Get up here and straddle me.”

As he said that, he pulled me up like I was a feather and sat me down in his lap, his cockhead pushing against my pussy. He gave me the joint, and as I took in my first toke his fingers grabbed my nips and squeezed. His twisting and pulling, along with the hit from the weed electrified my nerves, shooting pleasure-pain feelings to my brain. I moaned and sorta sighed out, “Oh yes. Play with my tits. They love your fingers.” I took another toke deep into my lungs and started rubbing his cock up and down my slit.

“Thata girl. Rub it against your clit. Get yourself off as the weed hits ya.”

kiara_jones1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kiara_jones1

He took the joint and inhaled deeply himself. “Some a this feel good. It’s straight from Thailand. Some of the world’s strongest. You feel it yet?”

“Ya, daddy. You right, it’s good shit. I’m gettin’ close. Your cockhead is doin’ it for my clit.”

“Well go faster girl. Rub that cum out. Then you gonna start feeding’ my johnson into that hot coochie. Get you some serious fuckin’.”

I grabbed his shoulders as it started. My whole body seemed to be quivering. My puss was flowing as I shouted, “Fuck daddy! Shit, shit, shit! I’m fuckin’ cummin'." He just squeezed my tits tighter and held me upright. It fired through me as I gasped for breath.

“That’s a good start baby girl. Now grab my johnson and hold it against your coochie. Move forward on it and help it slip in. Ya, that’s the way. Take it, girl!”

After holding and sucking it for as much as I did, I’d sorta gotten used to it—at least mentally. Now it started all over again. Damn, he was thick! My pussy was being distended like I didn’t think possible. I took another toke as I continued to slowly slide it in. I’d never had these feelings before. It almost felt like I was gonna cum again. And just the sight of that huge black snake against my skin was thrilling.

“Talk to me, baby. You feelin’ it? You love daddy fillin’ you?”

“Oh fuck daddy, you’re the magic man. I totally love it! I’m stuffed with black cock and love it.”

“Okay, start movin’ your hips now. Get it goin’ in and out. You almost got it all now.”

“Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me now. Pound me with it. I’m past ready. Do me, daddy, just do me and do me!”

With that, he put his arms around me and told me to hang on tight. Still fully impaled, he picked me up and laid me on the couch. He did it with ease. Josh would’ve struggled some to move me around like that. Thinking of him made me hope he was having fun in the other room. With me fucking Malik—something that totally never came close to entering my mind even a few minutes ago—I figured he deserved it. That thought passed quickly as Malik laid me down and took my legs under his arms. He was fully in and beginning to attack me. This was a full-bore onslaught, no break-in period for me.

The feelings I was experiencing were otherworldly. I never imagined my little pussy could produce such intense...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments