Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Sucked A Strangers Cock At Local Bar

"Before I knew, it my wife was unbuckling his pants as she tried haphazardly to get at his cock."

23
10 Comments 10
31.2k Views 31.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"I'm a true cuckold who enjoys watching my wife pleasing other men more than I enjoy fucking her myself."

It was a few years back when my wife and I were at our favorite bar shooting pool, when this guy asked if he could challenge the winner. I told him that it would be better if we just played a three-way game and he agreed. We played quite a few games as we all drank and got to know each other.

It wasn't long before I could just sense his testosterone and I began wanting him to fuck my wife. It's a common thing with me. Whenever I was with my wife, and we were around real masculine men, I began wanting him to fuck her. On this night I was so desirous of wanting to see him fuck my wife that it would've been okay if he threw her on the table and banged her right there.

Eventually, he had to go to the restroom and I decided to follow him. We talked all the way to the restroom, and once I knew we would be the only ones in there, I quickly moved the conversation to my wife and asked if he would like to fuck her.

He looked at me and thought I was joking, but I assured him I was serious. To which he said, "Fuck yea." But then he informed me that he had to meet his wife at Denny's. She was getting off her job and if he didn't meet her the shit would hit the fan. So we agreed on a rain check for another time. We swapped phone numbers and headed back to the pool area.

He headed to the bar to buy us some drinks and I went to the pool area. I told my wife that he wanted to fuck her, and she smiled. She told me she knew I would ask, and was glad I did, but then I informed her that he had to meet his wife. She kind of frowned. Then I asked if she was willing to suck his cock in the parking lot. She said maybe, it depended on how things worked out.

He returned with our drinks and my wife made a B-Line for him and began flirting. One thing led to another and I took a shot and missed. When I turned to let him know it was his shot, they were already making out right there in the pool area. I got excited and just stood back to watch the show to see how it turned out. I remember thinking that I may get my pool table fuck show after all.

She was rubbing his cock through his jeans and he had his hand up under her blouse rubbing her breast. Before I knew it my wife was unbuckling his pants as she tried haphazardly to get at his cock. Which from the bulge I could tell was a good size one.

What took place that night never happened before, and never would again. My wife gave this guy a blow job right in the bar. The only reason no one noticed was that it was a Wednesday night and the bar was dead. The bartender and waitress were so busy cleaning up that he could have fucked my wife on the table and they would have been clueless. Ahh, the things we realize too late.

It was friggin' mind-blowing to me, because she had never done that in public before, and as I said it would never happen again. My wife, Sharee, was beyond three sheets to the wind.

Hell, when I asked her about it the next morning she didn't remember. As I filled in the blanks and she slowly started to recall some moments, but she thought from what she did remember, that it took place in the parking lot. Nope, I told her, it was right there in the bar by the pool area.

NOAHAND_ANIKA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NOAHAND_ANIKA

I remembered it like it was yesterday. Mostly because it was so out of the norm. I oh so wished it would happen again, but it never did.

Anyway, I watched as he pulled up her blouse to slide a hand into her bra to massage her breast while she was busy fishing out his cock. She fumbled with his belt and then unzipped his jeans as if she was in a race. I was thinking that she wanted him so bad because she knew he had to leave soon and didn't want him to change his mind.

When she finally pulled down his jeans you could see he was already hard. His cock was poking out of the elastic band of his briefs. He was a big boy, and she was determined to free his manhood from the cloth cage so she could engulf him with her mouth. She let out a sigh of gratification as she finally pulled his shorts down and grasped his cock with her hand. She kissed him and then began taking his hard cock into her mouth.

As she bobbed her head up and down to suck his cock he grabbed the back of her head and leaned against the pool table. He was in bliss. He had closed his eyes and started moaning from the good feeling of her wet warm mouth.

My wife is really good at sucking cocks. We had a roommate back in the early 90s who told her that she doesn't just suck cock, she makes love to it with her mouth. I guess she has been perfecting her technique since she first sucked a cock long before we ever met. Since then she has lost count of the many times she has been facing and or throat fucked.

It was so fucking hot, and I was wishing I had a camera to film it or at least take pictures. The sad thing is I had my phone and totally forgot I could have taken pics with it. I guess the whole thing took place in a cloud of alcohol and passion and I just spaced it out.

The guy didn't take long before he was ready to get off though. As much as I remember it taking forever for her to get him off, the whole encounter from me turning to see them making out to him blowing his load was probably less than five minutes, but it seemed like an eternity.

When he was ready he asked if it was okay to blow his load in her mouth, and her only reaction was to put her hands on his ass to pull him in tight. Next thing I know he then grabbed her head and pulled her face into his groin which sent his cock into her throat.

Like two lovers locked in an embrace of passion, they held each other tightly as he began shooting his cream down her throat. His whole body twitched as I could see his tightened ass cheeks quiver with every spurt of ejaculation. I doubt a drop even touched her tongue until he pulled back.

At first, my wife would not let go of his ass when he began to pull back, but soon she freed him. Then his cock slid out of her face and just flopped out as it was beginning to soften. There was a string of his sperm that was attached from his cock to her mouth for about 6 inches before it broke. It was so hot, my little clit was as stiff as little pencil watching it all take place. To this day I cannot believe I didn't remember I had my phone with me to take pictures.

 

Published 
Written by MyWifesCuckboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments