Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unfinished Business

"Business colleagues get a second chance"

2
2 Comments 2
12.9k Views 12.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
“Sabine, what are you doing here at the conference?” I asked.

Sabine was from our marketing department in France. I’d only seen her once before when I’d visited the Paris office, but I remembered her very well. We’d almost ended up in bed together after the office party that night. Unfortunately, she’d changed her mind at the last minute because she didn’t want to be unfaithful to her boyfriend.

She looked even more beautiful than I’d remembered her, with her wavy brown shoulder length hair, a pretty face with light freckles, a curvaceous body and slender legs. It had only been six months since I’d last seen her, but she appeared to have slimmed down a bit and looked more rested.

“I’ve been promoted to Marketing Lead for the whole of France.” she answered proudly.

“That’s great news. Congratulations!" I said, "Are you presenting?”

“I might be,” she responded cheekily, “But only to you.”

“What about Jean?” I asked, referring to her boyfriend. I didn’t want a repeat of our last episode.

“I dumped him for cheating on me.” Sabine answered, sighing, “When I think how stupid I was to care about him last time you and I were together.”

“Does that mean…” I started to ask.

“Yes, now,” she said, “We only have a half an hour before the first presentation starts.”

“What, here in the hotel lobby?” I joked.

“Let’s go.” Sabine responded, walking toward the elevators.

I followed her swiftly, and as soon as we got inside the elevator she threw her arms around me and gave me a kiss.

“God, I need this,” she said, “Let’s go to your room.”

I pressed the button for the sixth floor and then put my arms back around her. We were holding each other so tightly that she must have felt my bulging cock pressing hard against her crotch. We kissed again briefly, rolling our tongues together. She looked at me with a big grin on her face, as though she’d just won a prize at the fairground.

“Did you know I would be here?” I asked.

“I’ve been dying to fuck you since I saw your name on the participant list!” she answered laughing, “And from what I can feel, I’m not going to be disappointed.”

She reached down and grabbed my cock through my pants to illustrate her point. She had indeed felt my rod poking her.

We practically tumbled out of the elevator and quickly made our way to my room. I pulled the card key out of my pants pocket and pushed the door open. As soon as we were inside the room, Sabine kicked off her shoes and started unbuttoning her blouse. I followed her lead and removed my tie, and then unbuttoned my shirt. Within just a few more seconds we were fully undressed. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw her breasts. They were beautifully round and perky with light pink aureole and erect nipples. Equally exciting was her smoothly shaved peach.

Sabine jumped onto the bed and lay down. As I got onto the bed beside her, she parted her legs. I was about to move my head down in order to put my face between her thighs when she stopped me.

“You can lick me all you want this evening,” she said. “For now I want you inside me!”

I felt like the luckiest guy on earth. She wanted me to fuck her right away and she was already thinking of more sex that evening. I straddled her thighs and pushed the tip of my rod into the entrance of her vagina. She was already very wet and ready. With a few movements back and forth I was able to penetrate her deeply.

“Oh fuck,” she gasped, “This feels so good!”

I kissed her as I moved slowly back and forth, feeling the tip of my shaft gliding over the ripples in her vaginal wall.

JaniceGriffith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JaniceGriffith

The smell of her hair, the taste of her lips, and the softness of her skin rubbing against mine was sublime. This was exactly what I had wanted to experience six months previously and now she was here in my bed, both of us happy to be sharing our bodies.

“This evening I’m going to lick you until you beg me stop.” I whispered in her ear.

“Do you promise?” she asked, smiling “And what else are you going to do?”

“I’ll nibble your earlobes,” I continued, “Like this.”

I nuzzled up to her neck and gripped her earlobe between my teeth, inhaling her sweet scent. At the same time I thrust my throbbing rod inside her as far as I possibly could and held it there, pressing our pubes together.

“Oh!” she gasped.

I could feel her tummy muscles tightening.

“You’re teasing me!” she said, “Keep moving.”

I pulled out slowly and then pushed deep inside her again, flexing my PC muscle as I held myself in that position. I felt her stomach muscles tighten again. I could tell by the look on her face that she was enjoying it, even though she had asked me to keep moving. I repeated this a few more times and then started moving slowly back and forth, building rhythm.

Her eyes became watery with the excitement as I pumped faster and faster. She dug her fingernails into my back and started thrashing her head from side to side. I could feel her stomach tensing up again, only this time her pussy squeezed so tightly that it pushed me out of her as she came. She hit the bed with her fists. I looked at her and saw that she was sobbing.

“Are you okay?” I asked, worried that something was wrong.

“Yes,” she said, laughing through her tears,” It is soo good! Come back inside me.”

I pushed the tip of my cock back inside. Her muscles had relaxed and I was able to resume the to and fro movement. She wiped away the tears from her eyes and held me tightly around the waist, kissing me passionately.

“That was even better than I had imagined” she said, “I want you to come off inside me now.”

Her encouraging talk was already exciting, but then she wrapped her legs around me. I pumped hard, slapping my thighs against her butt for a while, but then it was her turn to tease me. She tightened her legs so that I could hardly move my hips.

“That’s unfair,” I said. “I can’t come like that!”

“Lift my legs over your shoulders.” she said, laughing.

She unwrapped her legs from my behind my back and lifted them up for me to grab. I sat up, took her by the ankles and placed them over my shoulders. She looked up at me smiling, and I looked down at her, admiring the beauty of her female form and especially her superb breasts. I felt the roundness of her buttocks against my thighs while I moved slowly in and out of her.

“Do you like my breasts?” she asked.

“I love your breasts.” I answered.

“I might let you squirt your cum all over them this evening,” she said, teasingly.

“Oh fuck, I’m going to come now!” I groaned.

As my balls tightened and my cock swelled, I felt Sabine tensing up again.

“Me too!” she cried.

I blasted a load of hot jizz inside her in several spurts while she came again, her pussy juices trickling over my cock. She started hitting the bed with her fists again.

I lowered her legs and lay down beside her, taking her in my arms and kissing her softly. She rubbed my back gently with her hands. Somehow it felt like this hadn’t been the first time we’d made love, but it was definitely unfinished business.

Published 
Written by LarsKaiden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments