Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uber Fucks

"Uber provided a great side gig with great tips!"

79
42 Comments 42
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"When a guy would rather work than hit the bar with his buddy, you know something has to be up!"

“Hey, dude, want to go get drunk and pick up chicks?” Danny asked his buddy, Chase.

Chase shook his head, “I can’t, man. I’m doing my Uber gig tonight.”

“Dude, can’t you just blow that off? I mean if money is an issue, I’m happy to buy your drinks tonight,” Danny offered.

“Thanks, I appreciate it, but I really don’t mind my job. I meet a lot of interesting people. Besides, tips have been really good lately. But maybe we can go out this weekend,” Chase replied.

Danny shrugged, “Sure man, that’s cool. Lemme know when you’re not working, and we can go get inebriated and score some pussy.”

Chased laughed. Danny never held back from saying what he was thinking, that’s for sure. But he was a good guy.

Chase put on his white dress shirt and black trousers, and just a touch of cologne, and headed out the door. As he started his car, he checked the glove compartment to make sure his stash wasn’t in need of replenishing. Then he hooked up his iPhone to the hands-free holder and pulled away, waiting for the customary ping sound, indicating he had a customer.

It didn’t take long. It never did. He knew he’d be busy all night. His first customer was a repeat. He always loved it when Mrs. Davidson needed a ride!

He pulled in front of her house and watched as she waved goodbye to her husband, suitcase in her hand. Chase took the bag from her and placed it carefully in his trunk. Then he opened the door for her and admired her shapely legs.

He turned and smiled, waving to her husband as well before he opened his own door to get back in the car.

Chase got behind the wheel and said, “You look lovely this afternoon, Mrs. Davidson.”

“I wish you’d call me Pam. You’ve been my driver at least a dozen times by now,” said the pretty brunette with the soft, pink shirt and the gray pencil skirt.

He grinned, “We’ve been over this before, Mrs. Davidson. It would be unprofessional for me to call you by your first name.”

Pam sighed, “Okay, Chase. Have it your way.”

“I always do, Mrs. Davidson,” he grinned, looking at her in the rear-view mirror. “Same route to the airport as usual?”

She smiled, “Absolutely!”

He felt himself grow hard as he took the long way. The route that would take them into the parking lot of the nature center where he would drive into Mrs. Davidson.

When they arrived at their detour, Chase reached into his stash in the glove compartment.

“Condom or no condom today, Mrs. Davidson?” he asked as he made eye contact with her in the rear-view mirror.

“No condom, Chase,” she said seductively. “I want to feel your bare cock in me.”

“Wicked Ultra Heat Lube or Lovehoney Bliss Orgasm Balm?” he grinned decadently.

“You’ve never offered the balm before,” she looked at him inquisitively as he climbed in the back seat.

“You’ve never let me fuck you bareback before. The balm is a no-go with condoms. But I should warn you, you’ll still be feeling it inside you on that flight tonight,” he warned.

“Well, then, bring it on,” she mused.

“Am I pulling out or filling you with my seed, Mrs. Davidson?” he asked, wanting to clarify before he entered her tight, wet pussy with his rigid shaft.

“I’m on the pill, fill her up, Chase!” she said as she spread her legs open for him, no panties to get in his way.

He slid his pants off and looked at her dripping wet hole. He dabbed a little of the Bliss Balm on his fingers. Then he rubbed her slit from clit to the soft little area between her pussy and her ass. What the hell, he thought as he dabbed a little on her anus as well. Then another little dab inside her juicy walls and he was ready to drive inside. But he teased her with the tip of his cock first, making her moan.

tyanaevans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyanaevans

“Fuck me, Chase! Please! I need that cock inside me!” she cried out. He worried that he might have been too liberal with the balm, but she was writhing with immense pleasure.

He grabbed her legs and opened her wide, “Beg for it, Mrs. Davidson. Beg me to use your pussy.”

“Fuck my pussy, Chase! Fuck it hard! God yes!” she begged.

He plunged into her wetness and gave her what she wanted. The sensation of the balm on his dick felt erotic as hell. Just one more reason that she was his favorite customer. She was always game to try new things and not shy about asking for what she needed and wanted.

“God, Chase, your cock is so big and hard! Fuck me deeper! Pound into my pussy faster!” she pleaded.

He rammed into her hard and fast and deep as his fingers gripped the soft flesh of her thighs, prying her open even more. He could feel the tip of his shaft banging against her cervix. He loved the way she not only let him but encouraged him to fuck her hard.

He moved his right hand to her clit and rubbed a smidge more balm on her. She pleaded with him to take her over the edge and let her cum.

“Cum for me, Mrs. Davidson! Cum on my cock, like a good girl!” he prodded.

Her back arched and her hips thrust, “Oh, fuck, I’m cumming!”

He continued his decadent assault on her clit while she came in waves, squirting and screaming, “Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck yes!”

He could feel his balls tighten and knew he was close. He continued driving into her and shouted, “Beg me to cum in your pussy!”

“God, yes, Chase! Cum inside me! Cum in my needy little pussy!” she cried out.

He rammed his cock home and felt the impending explosion. “Fuck yes, Mrs. Davidson! Take my seed in your cunt!”

He pumped several more times until he emptied himself into her. They were panting and sweaty and sated.

After a while, when they had caught their breath, Chase pulled out, wiped them both up, and got out of the car to put his pants back on. She shimmied her skirt back down and slipped her sandals back on. Then she pulled out her compact mirror and made sure that her makeup hadn’t smudged during the amazing sex.

Chase got back behind the wheel and drove to the airport. As he was helping her out of the car, he slipped his finger under her skirt, rubbing a big dab of the orgasm balm on her clit. Her eyes flew open wide as the sensation of the menthol mixed with shea butter made her pussy feel delightfully on fire.

He slid the rest of the container into her purse and whispered, “In case you want to pretend your dildo is my cock during your business trip.”

She reached into her purse and handed him the folded up hundred-dollar bill, “Thank you for being an amazing driver.”

“My pleasure, Mrs. Davidson. Call me if you need a ride home when you get back in town,” he smirked as he put the money in his pocket.

As he watched her walk away, he saw a text from Mr. Davidson.

Did my wife get off okay?

Chase just grinned.

Absolutely, Sir.

Then he waited for the next customer to ping him for a ride. He’d made decent money as an Uber driver, and even better when he started doing Uber Eats, but Uber Fucks was turning out to be a really awesome side job!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments