Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To Weed Or Not To Weed

"I refuse to get my hands dirty"

27
21 Comments 21
14.8k Views 14.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I was so excited that school was finished for the summer. I had an amazing year and did very well in school. I didn't get a summer job, because I planned to just relax and work on my tan. I envisioned waking up around noon and just basking in the sun for the entire summer.

Well, my parents had other plans for me. My dad gave me a list of all the things that he wanted me to do during my summer vacation. I wasn’t the least bit happy and kind of pissed off that he expected me to do these things. When I read the list, I couldn't believe all the ridiculous things he had on it. Especially, the stuff that was to be done outside of the house.

I have to tell you, I’m more like a princess. I'm not really the kind of a girl that likes to get her hands dirty. I totally detest bugs and dirt. This was not turning into the summer vacation that I had dreamed about. My father said, since I didn't have a job this summer, that the list he put together was what I needed to do.

***

Knock, Knock

“Ruby, get out of bed! It’s time to wake up and attend to the front lawn. You have many weeds that you need to pull.”

“Okay, daddy I’m getting up. Why is it so important that I wake up now? Can’t I get up in a few hours?”

“You’ll get up now young lady. Your mother and I do not want you sleeping all day and frolicking by the pool. Get your ass up and get weeding.”

“Okay, I’m getting up!”

My father then went down the stairs and left for work. Shortly after he left, my mother left too. I was not happy, but I did have an idea on how I could get out of all this work. I took a shower and dried my hair. I put on some make-up and pulled out a white tube top from my drawer and I put it on. I grabbed my denim micro-mini and made sure not to wear any panties. I put on my ankle socks and my pumps and admired myself in my stand-up mirror.

I'm a tall girl, around 5'8" and I have long blond hair with emerald green eyes. I've been told that I have a very curvy body. I've been blessed with large breasts and I always shave my pussy bare. I know my boyfriends have always been happy with my body. I'm very sexual and love to have sex. I have a few guy friends that I have sex with. They're "friends with benefits." I always get bored with just having sex with one person. At least this way, I get a little bit of a variety. Some girls think I'm easy, but who cares what they think.

I went into the garage to get the supplies that I needed and walked out to the front of our house. I noticed that the landscapers were at my neighbor’s house mowing their lawn. I knew that with me bending over and pulling out the weeds, one of the guys would come over and offer to help me. I put on my gardening gloves and I bent over so that my ass and pussy were in complete view of the men mowing my neighbor's lawn.

I worked for a little while and then one of the men walked over to me.

“Hi, pretty girl! If you want, I could bring my mower over here and cut your lawn for you. A pretty girl like you should never have to do such hard work. I know, if you were my girl, I'd just want to pamper you."

“Really, that would be so cool. I would be so appreciative. I'd love to do a trade with you. How about you mow the lawn and I'll give you a blow job?"

Now that I had his attention, I stood up so he could see me in my outfit. My nipples were rock hard in my tube top. I twirled my blond hair around my fingers and licked at my lips. I put on the most horny face I could do.

“I think you have a deal, little lady. Let me go grab my mower and take care of your front lawn.”

“Okay, that sounds great. I’m just going to go fix myself and I’ll be right back.”

I walked seductively back to my house. Once inside, I fixed my make-up and put on some red lipstick. I knew men loved when you sucked their cock and wore lipstick. I peeked out the window and the guy was on his mower attending to the front lawn. When he finished, he walked over to my front door. I walked over to the door to meet him.

“I’m done, Miss. I think it’s time for you to do what you said you would do.”

“Come on in. What's your name?”

“Pedro, Miss.”

“Pedro, come over into the kitchen.”

Pedro fallowed me into the kitchen. He was standing up and I knelt down in front of him. I unzipped his jeans and pulled them and his silk boxers down to his shoes. His cock was semi-hard and I held it in my hands. I moved my hand up and down his shaft. It didn’t take too long until he was sporting a nice erection.

"You do have the magic touch. You're such a pretty girl.

RebeccaGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebeccaGreen

I've seen you around and have always wanted to talk to you."

I then licked his shaft starting at his base and worked my tongue all the way up to his mushroom head. I tongued at his pee hole and continued to lick down the other side of his shaft. I then kissed each of his smooth balls and put each of them into my mouth and sucked them.

“Fucking hell, where did you learn how to suck cock? You’re amazing!”

I then took his cock and slapped it all over my face hitting my nose and face. I grabbed his cock and wiped it all over my closed lips. His dick now had my red lipstick on it. I slowly opened my warm mouth and brought his cock into my mouth. I was stroking him and sucking his erect cock.

“You’re so good at this. Put your fingers into my asshole. Rub my prostate! I want to come.”

I took his cock out of my mouth and sucked on my index finger and my middle finger. I got them nice and wet and then pushed them into Pedro’s ass. I moved my fingers all over his prostate, while I sucked his cock deeper and deeper down my mouth. My other hand was lightly squeezing his smooth balls, while the other two fingers on my other hand were rubbing at his prostate.

"Your mouth feels incredible on my cock. I'm going to explode in your mouth!"

Pedro started to move his hips and face fucked me. I was making all kinds of wet, sucking, popping noises, while I gave him his blow job. My mouth was stuffed with his hard baton. I kept pace with him.

“Fuck, I’m going to come. Here it comes. Oh God!”

Pedro blasted my mouth with a load of come. I swallowed it all down in one gulp.

“You know, I could mow your back yard, but then I’d like to fuck that teen pussy of yours. How about it?”

“Okay, but you can't come in my pussy!"

“Let me go get my mower and do your back yard. Get that pussy nice and wet for me. I want to fuck you really hard, Miss.”

I just giggled and Pedro walked out of my front door and got his riding mower. He opened the gate to my backyard and took care of the backyard as well. I was so excited that the daily chores for the day would be done after he finished up.

Pedro finished up and then met me again at my front door. I opened the door and he followed me into the house. I didn’t want to take Pedro into my bedroom, so we just went into the kitchen.

“Take off your clothes and I’ll fuck you on the stairs.”

I took my clothes off and left my ankle socks and my pumps on. Pedro removed his clothes and we both walked over to the stairs. I put my hands on the stairs and bent over with my ass and pussy in the air.

Pedro spat on his palm and rubbed it all over my bald cunt. He held my hips and eased himself into my pussy. Once he was in, he pushed and thrusted into my bald pussy. He was fucking me slow and then faster.

“Fuck! You’re so wet you naughty girl. Tell me how much you love my cock.”

“I love your cock. Fuck me harder.”

Pedro was thrusting and pounding into my pussy. His balls were slapping up against my asshole. His cock was hitting my g-spot, which was making me scream.

“Fucking hell. I’m coming.”

Pedro was thrusting his cock deeper and faster into my soaking wet pussy. His cock and balls were wet from my juices. He then pulled out of my pussy.

“Get on your knees and suck my cock. I need to come!”

I got back on my knees and Pedro put his cock down my throat. I was sucking and slurping and then he moaned and blasted my mouth with a load of his cream.

“Don’t swallow it! Show me the come.”

I let the come pool on my tongue and then I stuck my tongue out and showed him his big glob of cream.

“Swallow my come!”

I then swallowed his come down. I wiped my mouth and then stood up.

“That was amazing, Miss. I better go, the guys are waiting for me in the truck. I could come back next week and we could do this again.”

“Sounds good.”

Pedro got dressed and then he left my house. I just giggled because my parents would be thrilled that the yard was weeded and mowed. I was happy, because I could relax for the rest of the day. I did see on the list that he wanted me to paint the house.

I did notice that one of our neighbors were getting their house painted. I knew that I had some work to do, so that maybe they would paint our house too. That might require a lot of sex for payment. I just giggled and knew that after my swim, I'd have to go and talk to the men up the street.

I went upstairs to take a shower. I was pretty happy with myself. I kind of felt like a whore, but at least the chore was done and now I could relax. I was anxious to see what my parents would say.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments