Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thick: Devin's Room

"This is a story of a girl from the eyes of her nameless not-so-secret admirer."

5
0 Comments 0
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Another story in my "Thick" series."

This is a story about a girl I liked back in the day who didn't realize the power of her curves. This is the story of Devin's Room.

When I first saw Devin, looking at her from a distance, there was something about her. It was sophomore year in high school. I could not explain it. I was mystified. She had long, black, Pocahontas-like hair. She had pretty light brown skin, and a slender figure then. We had English class together for one semester. It turned out that she was the popular one. I was the complete polar opposite. She got attention from almost all of the boys in the class, obviously.

“Hey, Devin,” one said.

“Hey...”

“Hey...” they said, waving.

While I looked at her and thought:

“Really?"

I looked at her more and more, it turned out my feelings weren't bullshit. The exact moment where I was attracted to her, the exact moment where I liked her and I didn't even know why was this.
We were covering a novel in English class. One day, we were watching a movie. In true high school fashion, we had to do a worksheet on it covering the book and movie. I did mine quickly. Devin, however...

“Hey,” she said, sitting next to me. “You got the answers to the worksheet?"

I shrugged and gave my answers to her. As the movie went on, I noticed her lips. They were perfect. I wanted to kiss them. I wanted to touch them. I wanted to taste them. She licked them. I became erect. I wanted her. I wanted her bad. She eventually gave my completed worksheet back to me.

“Thanks,” she said.

“Don't mention it,” I replied. 

Ever since then, the way I looked at Devin changed forever. I ended up finally mustering enough strength to ask her out at the end of the semester, towards Christmas. I sighed and said, “Has it come to this?"

But she ended up waving me goodbye. Mostly because of me. Partly because of her. Mostly because I picked the wrong way to ask her. I wrote Shakespearean sonnets in a land of wannabe rappers for her. I brought that on myself.

When she got a boyfriend, in junior year, I looked at him and there was a maddening feeling inside of my body. They say, "Jealousy is an ugly trait." But nonetheless, I didn't trust him at all. At this time, Devin was little by little getting more attention. Her hips were getting wider. Her butt was slowly getting bigger. I got madder. It was like I was in denial. 

“He don't love you,” I thought. “Fuck him.”

I eventually became a non-factor in her mind. Sure, she still said hi to me, but it felt like it started to get worse and worse. I wrote about her more and more. I started to do things that I would never do, like listen to love songs that you would never gravitate toward. That was most likely a sign. Along with many others. I wrote about what she was wearing that day. I wrote about how good she looked in her tight jeans, or even better, her yoga pants. I even talked to my own mother about her, which was probably the biggest sign of them all. I then realized:

“Am I obsessed over her? Lusting over her? Or... No. I couldn't be.”

The next year came, which was our senior year. At this time everyone that knew me knew I at least had a crush on Devin. Towards the end of the school year, I saw her attention from the opposite sex peak. One day, I wanted to cop a feel on her beautiful, plump buttocks so bad. Until something beat me to it. That something was about ten boys (including her boyfriend at the time) thinking the same thing I was. I couldn't help but laugh. And I was thinking these two things:

“Damn, I wonder why she won't embrace that ass.” And two: “That dude... I really don't trust him.”

Eventually, I was right. I said I love you to her. Actually, I wrote those words to her. I remember them. I wrote them on the back of her senior picture. And still, to this day, I don’t know if I actually did love her... Until now.

After high school, Devin and I went to college together in town for a while. So, one time in particular, I saw her by my house washing her car with her new boyfriend’s car. I knew her new boyfriend since we were kids ironically. However, said boyfriend was not with her. So, that day I was walking home from the corner store, when I saw an unmistakable booty bending in the distance.

“I know that ass. Devin?"

“Hey, long time no see," she said.

“What's up, girl?" I said, smiling. She then hugged me. Her scent smelled so good to me.

“Nothing much. Just working. You?”

“College, writing, other than that... Not much else,” I said. “How’s Don doing?" 

AbbyMendezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMendezz

Don was the name of her newest and current boyfriend. Don was an aspiring rapper. 

“He's good. He's in a session right now.”

I noticed her body one more time. Her body was still curvaceous, but I noticed subtle changes muscle-wise. She still looked like that girl I wanted back in high school. I still wanted her. I still wanted her bad.

“Hey, Devin. I just wanted to ask you a question,” I said, still watching her tight body.

“What?"

“You know, back in high school, I had a feeling about... about something. I wanted to ask you about it.”

“About what?"

“Look, I'm an observant person, but I don't know what you call it, but I call it... Embracing that ass,” I said, unapologetically.

“What, because I don't twerk or dance?" she said.

“And why don't you? That's a thing of beauty,” I said.

After hesitation, she finally answered.

“I... I don't know. I got that question a lot. I mean, a lot.

“And your lips. They are beautifully perfect. You get that a lot too?" I said, moving ever so closely to her. My erection was getting harder.

“They just said I had some DSL's. Perverts,” she said.

“Are they wrong, though?" I replied.

I put my finger on her bottom lip. She started sucking on my finger slowly, as she felt on my erect crotch.

“Get in the car," she commanded. I got in the back seat. She kissed me, roughly with moans. “Mmm. Fuck me. Mmm.”

She broke it off, and started to lower my warmup pants.

“Wait, what about Don, though?"

She started to saddle me, and took off her top, revealing her cute breasts.

“Don don't pay attention to me, anyway,” she said.

“Then fuck him. You deserve better.” I said.

She kissed me deeply.

“Fuck me. Fuck me hard, daddy,” she said, biting her lip. We kissed again. It made its way down to her scented neck. I sniffed it a few times and licked it. Her breathing got heavier. When I got down to her coveted breasts, of which I suckled on her sensitive brown nipples...

“Ohhh. Mmm.” She moaned softly, in ecstasy.

“Goddamn, you are beautiful. Come taste this dick,” I said to her.

I lowered my pants and briefs swiftly. Devin undid her jeans. She took them off. My hand crept in her panties. Her treasure was damp. As my hands crept out, she tasted her juices. At this point, Devin looked at my erectness momentarily and finally started to suck me slowly. She sucked very seductive-like. Her tongue danced all over the underside of my penis. She kissed my head. She massaged my testicles while sucking them. All the while, she was leaving little, cute intermittent saliva trails.

“Mmm. You want to see my ass? Hmm? Hmm? You wanna see?”

I answered by simply slapping her ass, to a moan. “Turn around. Come get Daddy's dick. Come get it,” I said, with an animalistic gaze at her.

She turned around. I pulled down her panties and spread her glorious cheeks to see her appetizing hole. I wet my finger and rimmed her hole.

“Ugh!”

I looked at her slightly ajar hole, then slapped her ass again.

“Ugh! Yeah! Fuck!”

“You want this dick in you?"

“Yeahhhh...”

“Say ’yes, daddy’,” I said.

“Yes, daddyyyyy...”

I inserted my throbbing erection into her.

“Ugh. So big. Fuck, daddy!" Devin moaned in ecstasy.

The way that she said that turned me on even more. All my emotions came out while fucking her. Whether it was jealousy...

“You want Daddy's dick, do you? Say you want it."

“I want it, Daddy. I want it!"

To lust...

“Fuck him, I want you. I want you,” I said to myself, as I fucked her.

“Mmm, you like it, Daddy?"

I slapped her buttocks in response.

“Ugh! Ugh! Oh yeah. Shit!"

To that feeling of euphoria, as I grabbed her breasts while doing deep strokes. I whispered in her ears:

“Goddammit, you are so beautiful. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck.”

That feeling came ever so closer and closer.

“Look back at me. Back that ass up on me,” I said, with the most animalistic hunger in my voice. Reluctantly, Devin shook her ass on my dick while looking at me in the corner of her eye while fucking her.

“Oh God, I’m coming. I'm coming.”

My seed exploded on her plump, beautiful cheeks of hers. I smacked it one more time. And I simply said this to her before I left her car: “Don't be scared. Embrace it. Embrace that ass of yours. How you do it, I don't know. I just know this. You deserve better.”

I kissed her on her perfect lips again, grabbed my things as I got myself together, and exited the car.
 

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors