Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pilgrim and the Sinner

"Even the good can be lead astray"

30
6 Comments 6
4.6k Views 4.6k
989 words 989 words

Jenny is a Jehovah's Witness and a charming lady too. She comes around every month or two to chat with my wife. Jenny is an attractive woman in her early thirties with a slim figure.  Her breasts are pert and well balanced in size for her 5'6" height. She has a lovely face and full lips that I long to kiss. 

Sometimes I open the door to her and stand patiently looking at her young and slim figure. We exchange smiles before she asks how we are doing. One time she arrived dressed in a light cotton dress with a loose flowing skirt. It was a windy day, and the gusts blew hard and would lift her skirt. Sadly she kept her arms down to prevent me from seeing a "Marilyn Monroe" moment. I had the feeling that she knew what I was hoping as our eyes met. We did not say any words, nor were they needed. 

My wife had gone out for the day, and I was left alone to work in the back garden. Garden or dirty work allows me to wear my favourite trousers. They are loose, comfortable, and scruffy. So, they are not allowed in the house. I change into them in the garage. It was such a day when Jenny called. 

I had also decided to change my shirt for a tee shirt. I was bare from the waist up when I took off my clean trousers. As I was getting into my gardening trousers, the front doorbell rang. The trousers were still around my ankles when I looked up to see Jenny looking at me through the garage window. I caught her gaze and stood up, leaving the trousers at my feet. Just my boxer shorts kept me somewhat decent. Jenny looked at me intensely with eyes wide open. I don't know why I slide my fingers inside the waistband of my boxers. As Jenny's gaze seemed to focus on me, I slid the shorts down to my knees and stood tall. I could feel my cock growing. It was not erect and hung down over my right thigh. Her eyes opened wider; she did not turn away.

She stood out and continued to gaze through the garage window as I dressed. I quickly opened the garage door to speak with Jenny.

"Mary has gone out for the day," I told her, "would you like to come in?"

I took Jenny's hand and took her into the garage. She followed somewhat tentatively and had a passive look about her. With my other hand, I took the books she carried and set them down on a small table nearby.

I have a wooden chair in the garage and guided Jenny to it. Standing at her side and pressing my body on her leg so she could feel my arousal. I whispered, "bend over and hold on to the chair."

She looked at me but did not say a word. I wondered if I should stop. Then I stretched Jenny's arm to hold the back of the chair. She stretched her other arm and held it with both hands. I quickly moved behind her and lifted her dress over her waist. I dropped my trousers, pulled my boxers down, and then pulled her panties down to her ankles. 

CarieBelle88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarieBelle88

What was I doing? I did not know if she was willing or fearful of my actions. My throbbing cock was leading me, and instinctively I placed it between her legs. I stroked the head over her vulva and her bottom. I reached down to feel her and was surprised to feel how wet she was. I rubbed the head of my penis over her labia and found her opening. I thrust in as deep as I could and began to fuck her.

In my dreams, I had wanted to take her and make passionate love to her, but there I was, in my garage, fucking this lovely lady with all my might.

She softly moaned as I got my rhythm going. I felt her juice flow and penetration became easy and faster. I was holding her by her hips as my hips smacked on her bottom. We could hear the squishing noise that my cock made sliding in and out of her. A little grunt escaped now and then as her vagina muscle grip and released on me. 

Soon, we were at the point of no return, and I could feel her body twitch and shake as her climax grew. My cock throbbed inside her; her moan became a little louder, and her vagina muscles gripped me more often. Then, it tightened and her whole body shook. I exploded, shooting my semen deep inside her. We stayed locked together; her body shook, and I throbbed until I finally became soft. 

I fell out and stepped back. Jenny stood and pulled her panties up. She looked down at her juice and my cum running down her inner thighs. I handed her some tissue that I kept in the garage. After wiping herself, Jenny picked up her books and left. 

What have I done? I thought. That thought soon passed as I was feeling great. But what if Jenny tells my wife Mary about this garage encounter. I just had to wait to see. A few months passed, and we did not see or hear from Jenny. 

One day when Mary went clothes shopping, I was working on my PC when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to find Jenny standing there.

"Hello Jenny, Mary has gone out. You have missed her," I said.

"I know, I saw her go," Jenny replied

"Would you like to come in?" I asked.

Jenny said nothing, just turned her head and looked into the garage through its window.

"Wait there. I will open the garage door!"

Published 
Written by alxb19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments