Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Phone Rings

"Sarah answers her phone when her friend calls."

50
32 Comments 32
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

The phone rings.

“Hello, Sarah speaking.”

“Oh my god Sarah, can you talk?”

“Yeah, Brad’s out in the garden, being manly. Why? What’s up?”

“You will NOT believe what happened last night!”

“Do I need wine? I’ll get a glass; hold on don’t say another word. I am SO ready for you to shock me.” Sarah proceeds to pour a glass of wine.

“So, obviously I had that date with the attorney.”

“Yeah, daddy issues?” Sarah replied.

Brad comes inside, checks his wife’s glass and proceeds to refill it and get a beer.

“We do not call him that,” Caz responds adamantly.

“Brad and I do.”

“Jesus. Is there no separation of being in a marriage? He might as well fucking join us.”

“I mean, he’s right next to me. It’s hot outside and he can smell the tea from a mile off.”

Brad rolls his eyes at his wife but sits down to listen to the story, bringing his beer with him.

Caz begins, “Okay so we go to the restaurant, and you know it’s my favourite. We get seated. He booked the upstairs area that overlooks the whole downtown scene. Vibes are immaculate. We drink those martinis I’m obsessed with and then SUDDENLY the guy leant over and asks me in his incredibly sexy deep voice if I felt like sitting on his face!”

Brad and Sarah are both momentarily speechless. Brad gets a mental image and adjusts his pants discreetly. Sarah looks over at his excitement. He mouths sit on my face to her. She laughs silently and nods

“Are you listening,” Caz says. “He basically growled it. I could feel his voice vibrating right down to my clit.”

Brad reaches over and pulls at Sarah’s pants. She stands up so that he can tug them down. She steps out of them and sits back down with her legs open. She did not wear panties today. Brad gets between her legs on the floor and starts rubbing her clit with his thumb gently. “Daddy issues barked at you. I’m listening,” Sarah replied slightly distracted.

“Can you stop?”

They freeze thinking Caz is on to them.

“We don’t call him daddy issues. Anyway, obviously I agreed. I mean cheque please let’s go. The guy is a stallion. That body is fucking rock hard and I am not talking about his-”

“Pension plan?” Sarah cheekily responds.

“Can you stop interrupting me when I wax lyrical about the guy’s cock?” Caz responds adamantly. “He’s not old! He is at his rock hard peak. You would have soaked the seat right there and then!”

“Carry on,” Sarah concedes.

Brad has escalated his attentions. He starts running his tongue over her clit and pushes two of his fingers into her. She’s slick and starts arching into it. The phone still to her ear. Brad uses his other hand to free his cock and starts stroking it.

“So obviously we go back to his place so I can sit on his face. The whole drive there I was squirming in my seat. He kept telling that he can’t wait till he drowns in my pussy. I mean who the fuck says that? What’s worse is he can totally pull it off. He has the BDE.”

AbbyMonette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMonette

“I know what you mean.”

Brad has gotten bored with stroking his cock and wants in. He stands up and pushes at her legs to widen them and aims his shaft. He enters her with a firm well-practiced stroke. He grabs her around the waist and then sets a slow pace with his thrusts trying to keep the contact sound to a minimum.

“So we get into the Garage, not even out of the car and he launches. He started kissing me and roaming his hands fucking everywhere. No place was sacred he even tried to finger my ass! He grabbed my hand and put it on his cock basically telling me to get going. I basically came right there. You know I love it when a man takes charge.”

“Wait, how was he fingering your ass? What were you wearing?” Sarah interjects.

Brad is starting to pick up the pace. He stops caring about the noise knowing that Caz is too busy talking to notice. Sarah stretches her arm down and starts rubbing her clit. She has now stopped actively listening and is enjoying being pounded by her husband. She mouths “break me” to him. He starts fucking her as hard as he can into the couch. His strength is impressive.

“That black slip dress we thrifted and I took my thong off before we got in the car like a ninja. A scout is always prepared,” Caz explains. “Anyway that doesn’t matter. So we laughed off the car because he has one of those tiny BMWs and he takes me inside. Pulls me into this Architectural Digest bedroom. He then lies down and tells me to get on, pointing at his face! So obviously as a good girl I do it and fuck me is he the hottest thing I’ve ever sat on. The guy was licking me out like his life depended on it. Sure the technique was there but the way he enjoyed it was criminally hot. I was looking down on him basically begging for him to be done so I could get pounded. Mind you he still has his clothes on so we get rid of them and mine.”

Brad’s cock is straining to burst. He decides he wants his wife on her knees so that he can look at her ass. He motions for her to turn around and she moves. He grabs her hips and thrusts into her from behind in hard, strong motions. She repositions her hands on her clit and starts rubbing furiously. She pushes back up onto his cock. They both start feeling the frenzied orgasm coming. She breaks first and she collapses her arms. Fucking her face into the couch, he follows suit shortly after. He’s proud of his work, leaning back to look at the mess he’s made of Sarah. She tries to catch her breath.

“Caz I’ve got to run, Brad wants to take a shower.”

“Jesus,” Caz laughs. “I never make it to the money shot with you two. Fine go shower, I’m horny now anyway. Before you go, please can you ask Brad who he wants to be when we meet next week? Obviously not the attorney again.”

“Once he catches his breath enough to answer we’ll text you. Laters, baby.”

“Laters, baby.” Caz puts the phone down.

Published 
Written by PrincessC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments