Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Next Door Neighbour

"Emily makes a play for the next door neighbour"

67
10 Comments 10
1.6k Views 1.6k
951 words 951 words

I watch him every day. It’s been my routine all summer. He works in his back garden with his top off.

I can almost smell his sweat as he clears the paths and mows the grass.

I’ve played the scene out in my head a thousand times.

I walk downstairs and out into the garden. I wait until I reach the low hedge separating our gardens before I call out, “Good morning, Mr McCloskey.”

I purposefully put on shorts and a top from last year. I’ve filled out a bit since then and the fabric strains around my hips and tits.

“Hello Emily,” he calls. “Aren’t you off to college yet?”

“Not for another month,” I tell him, smiling.

I hold out the glass of water.

“It’s hot. You need to keep hydrated.”

He nods and takes a long drink. When he hands the glass back to me, I can see he has finally noticed my nipples. So he should. I tweaked and tugged and teased them for ten minutes before I came out to him.

The lack of bra and the tightness of the top leaves little to the imagination. I’ve no panties on either and any second now, his eyes are going to drop and see the camel toe ... and there we go. I smirk as I see him look down then back up, flustered, his face going red.

“Would you like some more water … or anything?” I offer, biting my lip as I gaze into his eyes.

I turn towards the house so he can get a decent look at my ass; the tight firm ass I’ve been working on for months in the gym.

I glance back over my shoulder.

“Are you coming?”

He looks both ways, perhaps to check we are not being watched, then quickly covers the ground between us and we enter the kitchen through the patio doors at the same time.

I don’t waste any time once we are inside but turn and immediately drop to my knees.

He stands frozen as I tug at his belt. I can feel his erection growing through the jeans fabric.

“Emily,” he starts to say but I ssssh him and pull down his shorts. His cock springs free and I run my hand along it as I kiss the tip.

I gaze up at him with my best puppydog eyes as I open my mouth and swallow him. I close my mouth around his shaft and slowly drag myself back until the shiny purple head pops out of my mouth. I grin, then open my mouth and swallow him again.

Any protests die unsaid. He reaches behind and puts his hands on the edge of the worktop to steady himself as I hum my way slowly up and down his cock.

SondraRiddl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SondraRiddl

It swells in my mouth. It’s big, much bigger than I imagined. It fills my tiny mouth and almost makes me gag when I press my nose into his pubic hair. I move my head up and down, letting him fuck my throat. I can taste the precum as it oozes out.

“Emily,” he groans again. My response is to suck him faster.

When he is rock hard, I pull my face off him and stand up. He has a shell-shocked look on his face. I hold his cock in my hand and slowly wank him as I step closer. My back arched so my tits are pressed out. His hands go to them and he paws them with his workman’s hands. He mauls and squeezes them and rubs the nipples with his thumbs.

He pulls my top up and buries his head between my boobs. They aren’t the biggest rack in my class but he doesn’t seem to mind as he slurps his tongue across my swollen nipples.

I push the waistband of my shorts down over my hips and let the skimpy cotton fabric fall to the floor. I turn and press my ass out to him. I wriggle it provocatively and he quickly gets the message.

I’m so wet and he’s so hard that it all fits together perfectly and he fills me on the first thrust. My head goes down as I push back into him, welcoming his thrusts. Wanting them deeper, deeper, harder and faster.

“Fuck me,” I whimper. My breathing is ragged as he takes me. I can hear the slap slap slap as his thighs bounce against my ass. My pussy squelches every time he thrusts deep into me. His fingers grip my hair, simultaneously pinning me down and leveraging his thrusts into me.

My pussy walls grip his cock. Oh this is better than I’ve ever imagined and as I orgasm, I can hear a wailing from far away. And then I realise it is me wailing, crying out as I writhe spasmodically, impaled on his shaft as he fires spurt after spurt of hot white spunk deep into me.

For a long time afterwards, the only sound is our breathing as we struggle to get the oxygen back into our lungs. Then the unmistakable sound of a key in the front door signals the return of my mother from her shopping trip. He pulls up his jeans and disappears out the door and back across the grass while I reach for my discarded shorts.

“Emily!”

My mother’s voice drifts upstairs to my room as I stand gazing out the bedroom window at Mr McCloskey in his back garden.

I pull my fingers out of the mess in my panties and think about getting dressed.

“Some day,” I whisper to myself.

Published 
Written by CapaillMark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments