Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Middle of the Night

"I wake up horny in the middle of the night."

34
13 Comments 13
19.8k Views 19.8k
904 words 904 words

I woke up one night with a raging erection and an incredible desire to screw. I checked the clock...2:30. Geez, three more hours before the alarm. I tried for about a half-hour, but my sexual hunger and my wife's presence next to me would not allow sleep. I thought of going to the bathroom and jerking off knowing that would quench the need enough to get to sleep. Trouble was, I didn't just want to cum, I wanted sex. I wanted to make her cum as well. I carefully slipped off my Jockeys, which is the most I ever sleep in.

Her back was to me and her arm was draped across her breasts. I placed my hand on her waist and gently slid it down over her belly, then down and under the hem of her t-shirt. Rubbing softly, I stroked her tummy and let my hand slowly move up until I was brushing the undersides of her breasts. She stirred and sighed, then resumed her sleep-breathing.

I tried nudging her arm away so I could have full access to her breasts, but it wouldn't move so I began letting my strokes move lower until I was brushing her pubic hair. Her legs were slightly bent, blocking access to her pussy. Lightly, I tried to slip a finger between them, reaching for her slit. She groaned and rolled over onto her stomach. I barely got my hand out before she trapped it under her.

As she rolled over, I felt her leg move out and bump against mine. That was promising. I placed my hand on the small of her back and began a light massage, moving down to her buttocks. I gently squeezed and stroked first one side, then the other, lightly pulling to open them. That always turned her on when she was awake. I noticed her breathing change, less deep and picking up its rhythm. That spurred me to up the ante on my caresses, a little more pressure, pulling her open with a little more energy.

Bingo! I felt her hips roll slightly and figured she'd woke up. My hand moved to the top of her ass crack and my middle finger traced it down, not quite slipping in, all the way between her legs which really were spread, and to her pussy. SQUISH! She was sopping wet and her ass lifted as her pussy greeted my finger. It slid right into that liquid silk hole as her hips lifted even more and she sighed again. Pulling out, I traced up her pussy and began massaging her clit. That brought a groan from her. My dick head was now pressed against her hip and I felt precum course down my shaft and ooze out to smear on her skin.

HelenRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenRouse

Her breathing was rapid and ragged now, punctuated with gasps and groans.  My fingers worked her clit, and my thumb was in her pussy. I moved to my knees so I could bring both hands into play. With my now free other hand, I spread her plentiful juices around her asshole, teasing slightly as I did so. The middle finger joined my thumb for a moment to thoroughly lubricate it, then with a small circular motion, I slowly worked it into her ass. Her body shivered as her asshole gripped my finger. "Fuck me," she whispered and whimpered, "Please. Now."

I removed both hands from her nether regions and positioned myself kneeling behind her between her legs. I stroked her pussy from well to clit and back a few times with my dick as she groaned. Then I slipped the head into her oozing well, grabbed her hips, and pulled her back as I sank to the hilt into her. She cried out into her pillow and grasped the sheets in her fists. I started fucking her rapidly. This was not lovemaking; this was fucking for orgasm and release. She grunted with every entry, pushing back to meet me.

Reaching up, I grabbed a handful of her beautiful long dark hair and pulled until her head came back. "Oh, God, fuck me, fuck me good," she cried. "Yes, harder. Faster. Fuck me, you dick!" I did as she asked, driving deep and hard into her hot softness, filling the room with squishy wet sounds. Her ass cheeks shook with every bottoming stroke. She squealed as I slapped one, leaving a pinkish print. "Oh, God yes."

Her hand moved under her and I felt my balls hitting it as she frantically fingered her clit. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried with each stroke, then, "Fuck I'm cumming. AAH," Her whole body convulsed as her pussy gushed around my cock. That put me over the edge. I let go of her hair, grabbed her hips with both hands and slammed in as hard and deep as I could go, holding her there and grinding against her as I released my seed onto her cervix. Each blast brought a squeal from her as her fingers now massaged my balls.

Finally, it was over. I let her hips go and she slid forward off my now relaxing cock. The mixture of our juices dripped from it as they flowed out of her pussy onto the sheets. I started to go for a towel, but noticed her breathing. She was asleep! I lay down next to her, kissed her shoulder, and awoke to the alarm.

Published 
Written by Stever899
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments