Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Advent of Leslie

"My BBW chat friend joins me"

19
3 Comments 3
3.4k Views 3.4k
801 words 801 words

Author's Notes

"True Story. To be continued"

Shortly after relocating to the Gulf Coast of Florida, and once getting my life under control, I started to reach out to see about finding someone to hang out with. I wasn't looking for a relationship, so to speak, nor for just a physical contact. I'd been alone and a single father for many years after my wife passed away suddenly, and very young. So I hadn't had much of a social life for a while.

But now, with my daughter away at college, I made the bold move to ditch New Jersey for the warm paradise of the Gulf Coast.

I met Leslie online on a dating site. She and I got along very well. She was (is) very intelligent and had a quirky and crazy sense of humor that complemented my own. She is a curvier woman who had once been a plus-size model. At any rate we chatted and chatted and nothing seemed to develop.

I was pretty busy with my new career. Raking in the dough and partying on the weekends. One Friday at lunch I was on my laptop and saw that a cool local jazz & swing band was playing at a nearby outdoor restaurant.

I thought of Leslie immediately. I texted her and asked if she would like to go with me.

She said YES!

I picked her up outside of her mother's home. She was wearing a simple white cotton sundress that embraced her large beasts, and hung to the middle of her beautiful thighs. We zoomed off to the Cortez waterfront.

The place was jumping. We ate, danced. And had a few cocktails. And talked. And laughed.

It was getting to be around 9pm and I suggested that we wrap things up and head back to town. So we gathered ourselves and walked back to my car. Her hand fell naturally into mine. When we reached the car she stopped and looked into my eyes and said, "Bill, I'm having the best time!" And then she suddenly kissed me. My mind swirled and I returned her kiss as our tongues danced between us. We broke apart and I got us into the car and took off.

Riding back to town she had her left hand resting on and caressing my right leg. I suggested that we head to my place for a nightcap and a nice walk along the waterfront. She readily agreed.

We got to my place and I let us in. She sat on the couch and I made drinks for us. I sat next to her and she immediately put her arms around me and drew me into a deep and passionate kiss. She then pushed my head down to her cleavage where I was quickly licking and kissing her beautiful tits. She reached inside her dress and scooped both breasts out. "Bite my nipples , hard", she ordered me. I complied and she immediately began moaning and squirming. I went to slip hand into her panties and found her shopping wet.

PinayHottieBea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinayHottieBea

I pulled her ass up on the couch. Spreading her thighs the sundress rode up in her hips and her ass and pussy popped out like a Christmas present. I pulled her simple white cotton panties off and plunged my face into her wet and furry snatch. I invested myself into her, licking and sucking until she erupted in a shattering orgasm that drenched the fabric of the couch.

She pulled me to her and said, "Bill, I want you to take me to your bed, and fuck my brains out."

I led her to my room and we quickly stripped. She looked at my straining cock and dropped to her knees and engulfed my shaft. But I really wanted to fuck. So I picked her up and laid her back on the bed. She was making little cooing sounds as she rolled on her back and spread her legs wide.

I climbed between those milky thighs, and grabbing an ass cheek with each hand, I slid my cock balls deep into her grasping wet quim.

She responded with a gasp. Then, reaching behind her head, grabbed rungs of my brass headboard and used them for leverage to fuck me back.

We fucked like maniacs, slamming our bodies together. I lost track of her orgasms. I was in charge of a runaway female sex engine.

Finally we were spent. We curled together, spooning. I glanced at the clock and it was 2:15am. I wrapped my arms around Leslie and she responded with a satisfied purr.

Then she pressed her ass against my cock and gave a little grind. Then, again. My cock was hardening. She pressed against me again, insistently. Now I'm fully erect and she swivels in my arms, her thighs parting, pulling me onto her again...

Published 
Written by FLBbwLover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments