Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That Dress

"A dress can start a thousand things... Sex is just one..."

8
7 Comments 7
14.5k Views 14.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I know what she's doing, keeping me waiting. I could tell the very moment she snatched the dress out of my hand and the corner of her mouth turned up, she knows she's driving me insane and I know she's doing it on purpose. I feel like a teenager again. I've lost my cool, my sleek chill all but disappears when she is near.

I flop back onto the bed, breathing deeply and trying to relax. She must be the only woman capable of pushing me so far into my desire for her that I lose my carefully cultivated distance. I worry suddenly that she has me in danger, that, despite my best efforts, if she was to eventually leave I would be lost.

The sound of the bathroom door clicking open makes me push myself back upright and what I see makes my mouth water and my heart ache. She looks like an devilishly tempting angel, her body hugged by the soft jersey satin of the dress, the drop of the neckline enhancing the gentle rise of her breasts. The subtle gap between her breasts only emphasizing the generous curvature of her body as the flow of her chest narrows into her waist then flares out to her hips and lovely ass. Yet, despite how beautiful she looks, her elegant fingers pull at the hem of her dress and a bashful blush colours her cheeks.

She has taken down the tight bun and the wildly beautiful curls of her flaming hair now trail in a fiery cascade over her shoulder as she struggles with the revealing nature of the dress. I watch her and Dear God, I want her. Eventually she looks up and her clear blue eyes seem startled and her blush deepens. She holds out her arms and straightens up a little, fixing a smile to her face before spinning around on the spot, her legs twisting one over the other as her bare toes turn her on the soft carpet. The movement is elegant, graceful and drives me completely insane.

"I'm going to make love to you in that dress, Miss Greene," I smile, watching her visibly fight with a multitude of emotions, her blush flaring and a flush of red creeping over the pale cream skin of her chest. Embarrassment, arousal, amusement and agitation all mingle in her gaze until she decides to smile broadly, a teasing glitter in her eyes.

"I'm afraid not," she bites her lip and looks down, smoothing her hand over the delectable curve of her hip, feeling the soft fabric which stretches over her body. "This dress is destined for charity, Mr Conti. It would be highly inappropriate to take part in, that kind of behaviour before handing it off to someone else," she teases, turning back towards the bathroom.

"Are you teasing me, Miss Greene?" sitting up further I smile again as she freezes in the doorway of the bathroom, one foot on the cool black tiled floor and the other still on the carpet of the bedroom. I stand silently as I watch her shoulders rise slightly as she breathes in deeply. "Because if you were teasing me I would just have to show you exactly what it means to goad a man who wants you more than his next breath," She tenses and then relaxes as my hands slip over her waist, her silken soft hair is ruffled slightly by my breath as I whisper to her, all thoughts of moving slowly gone as she taunts me.

"Sit down on the bed, Mr Conti," she half whispers, half murmurs the command. She sounds somewhat scared and I frown, removing my hands from her waist. Have I misread the signs? I do what I'm told immediately, sitting down silently, confused, until she turns, her face no longer humorous, her eyes now burning, the blue having turned dark, intense, her gaze fixed and concentrated wholeheartedly on me.

InannaIshtar12
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InannaIshtar12

I've never in my life felt so incapable of movement than I do in this very moment as she steps towards me, each achingly slow step a torment and a delight until her fingers reach out to touch my face. She places herself in my lap, her thighs on either side of mine, the hem of her dress riding up dangerously high. "Why are you so beautiful, Gabriel?" she whispers, her feather light touch pushing my hair back from my forehead as she traces the contour of my cheek. "It seems so unfair for me to have you all to myself."

"I'm yours, Rose. Do with me what you will," Before I even realise what I've said it's out in the room. A flicker of surprise echoes in her gaze as she watches me, she rocks gently forward on my lap, catching the painfully hard erection trapped in my trousers, making me breathe in a hiss through gritted teeth.

"Stay completely still, Gabriel," she whispers, her voice shaky and uncertain, but her gaze steady. I nod and wait for what seems an eternity as she takes a breath and then leans in, kissing me briefly at first, her lips barely grazing mine, before deepening her kiss, her lips claiming mine as I loose control and respond, kissing her back, feeling the need within me leaking into a kiss which she breaks breathlessly just before I grip her and take her right there.

She leans her forehead against mine and sighs, her eyes closed as I breathe her in, citrus and tea and a sweetness which is entirely her. "I think I might have to keep this dress after all," She must feel me tense slightly because she laughs softly to herself. "I've ruffled your unrufflable feathers I think, Mr Conti," Suddenly I find I'm lost for words, there's nothing I can say and so I kiss her again instead, catching her lower lip between mine, my hand slipping into her hair to cup the back of her neck as slowly she kisses me back.

I have no idea she has undone my trousers until I feel her slender fingers slip around my hard, engorged length which instantly throbs with need, making me break our kiss again and groan out, clenching my teeth to keep from letting go right there and then. "Definitely ruffled," She seems to giggle softly and I open my eyes to find her shyness gone, replaced completely by a cheeky seductiveness which almost drives me over the edge as the corners of my vision begin to blur. Her fingers tighten around my length as she rises on her knees. "Are you alright?" she whispers, leaning in to kiss my throat, her peach soft lips leaving the softest of butterfly kisses over my neck.

"I-" I still can't speak, my breath is coming now in short, sharp puffs and I hear her breath stutter against my skin. She moves against me again and the tip of me touches her apex. I pray I don't lose control, cursing to myself in Italian as I grip her waist tightly. I feel her shudder in my arms.

"I hope you don't mind, but we're going a little faster than we planned." she whispers before shifting just slightly and enveloping me in her tight warmth which, alongside her impossibly delicious teasing, makes me cry out in pleasure as she tightens and throbs around me, her body falling forwards against me, her shoulders hunching slightly as she groans, her thighs tightening on either side of me and her hands falling to my shoulders, I hear it, pleasure, pain and animalistic need in her voice, rough and sensual as she begins to move in a series of explosive thrusts which has me following her, quite willingly, into a place from which neither of us will truly return.

Published 
Written by RebeccaCatherine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments