Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stranger At The Door

9
2 Comments 2
29.6k Views 29.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
It was Thursday evening about six o'clock, and I was in my living room just watching TV thinking about what my plan will be for the upcoming weekend. Suddenly the door bell rang and I shot up and went to the door to see who it was since I was not expecting any company.

I got to the door and opened it up to see this young girl, she had on a pink tank top with lace that showed just a little of her cleavage of her small - but perky tits - and a pair of black short shorts. She wasn't drop dead gorgeous, but she was better looking then most. I also saw her holding a few pamphlets and assumed she was going to sell me something that I didn't want. But I figured she was good looking enough to let her give me the pitch.

She started off my introducing herself as Tina and that she was a college student at a local community college trying to raise money for tuition. Tina was selling some magazines for a ridiculous price, I respectively declined. Tina noticed that I was wearing a college shirt, and assumed I was a student as well - even though I graduated seven years prior. Tina stated, "I'm not 21 years old but I am 18 years old - just looking to pay for college."

I still declined and wished her the best of luck and closed the door. I watched to her start to leave. "She had a pretty decent ass," I thought to myself. When Tina was about five feet away, I saw her turn back and walk back to the door and she said something loud to get my attention. I opened the door and said, "Whats up?"

She responded, "You know I was just looking to see if you would give me some alcohol, since I'm not old enough to buy it, one college kid to another."

"Sorry I can't do that for you," I replied

"Come on I'm looking for anything, you don't need to by any of these magazines, even a donation will do," Tina implied.

"Well, I just don't have any cash," I said knowing I had a few bucks inside.

Tina hesitated and then said, "Well... what if sucked your dick or something? Maybe even let you fuck me?"

"Come on really? Your better then that," I said.

"I really need some help, you can even fuck me with no condom and cum inside me," she said as she lifted up her tank tank a little to show her flat tan stomach.

I just stood there thinking for a minute and looking around to see if anyone was watching and I was looking her up and down. She said she was eighteen, but she seemed a little younger then that but maybe she was just a very petite girl. I then stepped back into my house and said, "Come on in," as I started to get a semi just knowing I was going to fuck this girl I just met.

Tina said, "I knew you wouldn't say no that that, I saw the way you were looking at me."

Before I even started to close the door behind us she pulled my shorts down and started to rub my cock which instantly got rock hard.

"Oh?! I don't know if I can take all that in me," Tina questioned as she got down on her knees.

Tina slowly started to suck the tip of my dick. It felt so good to be in her wet and warm mouth. She started to take more and more of my eight inch dick into her mouth. She was able to get about five to six inches down her throat before she started to gag. Tina kept sucking my cock good but she wasn't able to get it all in, so I grabbed the back of her head and forced my eight inch cock down her throat and she started to gag-choke. I was going to pull my cock out of her mouth but she wrapped her arms around and forced me back down into her throat.

This girl is nuts I thought, and then she pulled my cock out of her mouth and she said, "You can do whatever you want to me and my body."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to stand up, I then grabbed her around her waist and picked her up and placed her on the kitchen table.

NicolPot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolPot

Tina just sat there looking at me and I pulled off her short shorts and exposed her lace g-string. I left the g-string on her and just pushed it to the side, and I gave my figures a lick and rubbed her pussy a little. It was just wet enough to let me cock slide in. She took one of her hands and spread she pussy lips apart as I leaned into her. She was really tight, only an inch or two my cock was going into her easily and I just decided to force the rest of my eight inch cock into her. Tina let out this loud scream in pain and in pleasure and said, "Fuck me hard!"
I started to rock my hips in and out between her legs and when I rocked into her I would go with enough force to make her small tits bounce. I never done anything like this before, having sex with a complete stranger that I only met a few minutes before, and with no condom. Tina's pussy was wet and warm, and was just getting wetter with each stroke, making it easy for my cock to go in and out of her. I started to fuck her so hard the kitchen table was moving on the floor and Tina was yelling at the top of her lungs in pleasure, "Harder! Faster! Oh fuck! Fuck me like the slut I am."

I just hoped my neighbors didn't see her come to the door and now they are hearing her yell. Who knows what they would think.

Before I knew it, the kitchen table moved three feet and was up against the wall and I felt myself getting close to coming. I could feel Tina get closer to coming as well because she was grinding her hips up against me and she started to play with her clit. Tina suddenly wrapped her legs around me tight and forced me deep into her as I felt a rush of wetness on my cock. I still needed another couple of thrusts to cum and I started to fuck this girl as fast as I could. I suddenly let my cock exploded into her wet pussy. I rammed my cock deep into her body so my cum would go deep into her. I slowly took my cock out of her and took a small step back and there was a string of cum that was connected to my cock on one end and to Tina's pink pussy on the other.

Tina slide off the table and got down on her knees and slowly started to suck on my dick and slowly get any cum out that was left inside of me, it felt so good. She then looked up to me and said, "So is that worth a donation towards my schooling?" she asked with a smirk on her face.

I looked down at her with my cock in her mouth and told her, "Yes, definitely!"

Tina stood up and started to put her clothes back on, as she was getting dressed in the kitchen I went up to my office and grabbed my wallet and went back to the kitchen. I opened up my wallet and pulled out a $20 bill and gave it to her, I also held my wallet open to show that it was empty. Tina then said, "Really? My pussy was only worth twenty bucks?!"

" No! No! Its worth a lot more, but that all I have!" I replied

"I was really expecting to get a couple hundred bucks, I mean I'm a teen, and I let you fuck and cum inside me, what you do you think I am? A cheap slut?"she said with attitude.

"Listen if you wanted that much you should have said something before you let me put my dick inside you. Besides, come on, wasn't it good enough for you that you wouldn't have cared if you got paid or not?" I said.

"Well... I guess so, you did make me cum. But really you don't have anymore cash?" she said in a very sweet voice.

"Sorry, that's it," I replied.

Tina took the twenty bucks without saying anything and walked out the door.

I never saw Tina again.

Published 
Written by biggy09
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments