Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Special Delivery

"quickie to get you off"

3
2 Comments 2
24.5k Views 24.5k
777 words 777 words
There was a knock at the door, so Emma hopped out of the shower, quickly brushed a towel over her body and threw on a large oversized t-shirt and a pair of pink shorts. Then she flew down the stairs just in time to catch the delivery man walking down the path towards the gate. She gave out a cry and he turned. She must have looked a state, she hadn't even looked in the mirror before she headed for the door, as he handed her the package and the pen to sign their eyes met and hands touched. The moment was intense and the mutual feeling of what she was imagining was mirrored in his gaze.

He moved to kiss her and with no resistance she let him, within seconds they were through the front door, he kicked it closed and with adequate force he had her pinned against the wall. He held her wrists high above her head with one hand and kissed her passionately. His other hand tried frantically to get inside the shirt, but it proved too much and he broke from his stance to remove the t-shirt altogether. Her breasts were beautiful and he couldn't resist using his mouth to tease them and his hands to squeeze them. His teeth nibbled the large nipples until they were firm. She could feel every flick with his tongue and it made her beg for more.

She pointed the way to the bedroom and he agreed, so she lead him up the stairs to the room on the right. He pushed her onto the bed and ripped off her small pink shorts. He knelt down and put his head between her legs, licking her clit and flicking it, he used his mouth and his tongue well, pleasuring her. His hands pushed her legs further apart so he could reach in as far as possible. She screamed out with pure happiness and she could feel his teeth tugging at her clit and it felt irresistible. He raised his head to see the pure delight on her face and moved his fingers inside her just to watch the reaction, he was not disappointed.

It was her turn then, she pushed him off on to his back and she got up on her knees and took his hard manhood in her mouth. She moved slow at first, making sure she had the whole length of his long package in her mouth.

blue777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
blue777

Her hand gentle, massaged his hairy balls as she began to move faster and use her teeth to tease the head. She got so excited, she used her tongue to lick his balls gently but firmly, then he guided her mouth back onto his hot cock again she gobbled it up, up and down. This time he had turned her around so his fingers could reach inside her too. That made her more excited and made her move faster, up and down, taking the whole shaft inside her mouth. The more he pleasured her, the better her movement became.

He could feel himself coming to a climax and could not hold back. He didn't want to cum yet as he wanted to cum inside her, but the intense pleasure was too much. As he gave a final twitch of her clit with his fingers, he squirted over her mouth and she let it squirt over her face and drip down on to her yummy boobs. She laid back on the bed somewhat satisfied, she had not reached her usual climax or orgasmed, although it had been very pleasurable. Something she hoped they could do again. The young man turned and kissed her politely. He had to get back to work but hoped that she was free later that day so they could continue on this very delightful encounter and she agreed.

He dressed and left her naked. She could not wait for him to come back and with the thought of what just happened fresh in her mind, she began to touch herself. First she squeezed her nipples then she played with herself she reached for her favourite toy, a large pink vibrator and pushed it inside her wet hole. She pressed the buttons to start it pulsating. She pushed it in a bit further a little at a time until she had the whole thing inside her. One hand played with her nipples as the vibrator tickled her clit and throbbed inside her. It wasn't long before she was shivering with pleasure, pure ecstasy running through her, the kind of pleasure she hoped would come to her again later that day when the delivery boy returned.

Published 
Written by chillvart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments