Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Restaurant Romance

"One night stand with unknown stranger"

14
4 Comments 4
18.3k Views 18.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
It's been two weeks since the laundromat incident and I still feel guilty but yet I can't shake the need for more sex. My husband seems completely oblivious to my needs. Just the other night I tried to suck his dick. If you will recall earlier on I told you that my husband loves to have his dick sucked. It's such a big dick when it's at attention. It throbs and jumps up and down as soon as my lips touch the head. When I go to suck my husband's dick he will always get into position so to speak. But the other night no such luck. His dick didn't rise one little centimeter. What is up with that? I don't know what to do. I have tried talking to him by asking him if he is stressed, or if he is no longer attracted to me. I am too afraid to ask him if he is cheating. I do not want to know the answer.

So here I am sitting at the edge of the bed at 11 o'clock at night and I am feeling extremely blue. When I am feeling sad like most people I tend to turn towards comfort food. Waffle House is right up the street and I think I will go up there to get a waffle; maybe the company of others will make me feel better. What to wear? I will put on my size 10 jeans since those are the only pair of pants I own that aren't too big and this cute orange top that shows some cleavage will be comfortable. It's so hot outside I should put on some shorts instead of jeans but I don't own a pair of shorts; so jeans will have to do. I hope the cute cook is there. He is so handsome and his smile always makes me feel better. I've never admitted to being married although he has asked me on many occasions. He only works the third shift so I go up there when my husband is hanging out like he is doing tonight. I suppose there is the off-chance that one day my husband and I may go up there together while he is working but I don't think he would give me away. But one can never be too careful I suppose. I don't even know why I am thinking along these lines. This man and I have only seen one another a few times and have talked briefly while he fixes my food. We don't even know each other's names; nothing has happened so there is nothing to feel guilty about, right? If that is the case why do I feel a little tingle of guilt? Let me get out of here.

"Hey you, long time no see."

He's here. Ok, act calm, don't give yourself away. He doesn't know that you were just at home thinking about him. He doesn't know that you dressed in one of your cutest outfits to get his attention. This visit is just like any other. No reason to act differently. Breathe. Smile. Speak.

"Hi, how are you?"

"I'm good, thanks for asking. Do you want the usual today?"

"Yes, that's fine."

Why is he looking at me like that with that gorgeous smile on his face? Stay calm girlie. Stay calm. My palms are sweaty. I am so nervous. What is there to be nervous about? I am a married woman and we aren't doing anything. I just came to get a meal at the Waffle House and he just happens to work here. Get it together.

"You sure do look cute tonight. You just coming from the club or something?"

"As a matter of fact I am. I went out with some friends tonight and you know how it is after you get a couple of drinks in you; you get the munchies."

He has a nice laugh. I don't think I've heard him laugh before.

"Your husband doesn't mind you staying out this late? He doesn't worry about you?"

"This late? It's only 12:30."

"Well, if you were my wife you wouldn't need to go out at all."

"So what you are saying is that you don't allow your wife to have friends and go out and socialize? And if she does she has to be back home before the street lights come on?"

"You are such a comedian. No that isn't what I am saying. So you are married?"

"I have admitted to no such thing."

"Will you be eating here or taking this to go?"

"You know what? I think I am gonna eat here today. I like the idea of you serving me."

Why is that waitress giving me the evil eye? Does she like him too? Are they fucking? They don't seem to be fucking. I don't get that vibe from them. I wish she would stop looking at me like that, mean mugging with her face all frowned up. Oh good, another customer; now she can focus her energy on someone else, but now I can't flirt with the cook. Oooooh this food is so good. Just what I needed, comfort food and some light flirtation. I just need to feel sexy sometimes and since my husband doesn't fulfill that need, I am finding it in other ways. I know it's wrong but what else can I do? I have tried talking to my husband, earnestly. I have lost weight at his urging, so I am finer now than I have ever been, but still no change. No change in his sexual desire for me. What's a girl to do? After eight years I am tired. I want some good dick. I want to feel sexy and appreciated.

Now I'm all done with my food but I am not ready to leave. How can I stall? It's too hot for coffee with it being 98 degrees but what other excuse do I have to stay?

"Did you enjoy your food?"

"I certainly did, I love the way you cook my food.

thegiftedtransTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
thegiftedtransTS

The other cooks never get it just right but you get it just right every time."

"Flattery is not going to get you a free meal."

"I am not looking for a free meal, I am trying to pay you a compliment. Is this your full-time job?"

"No. I do other things. Would you like for me to walk you out to your car? You know a beautiful young lady such as yourself can never be too careful."

Should I let him walk me out? My lips taste like syrup. I wonder, if I tried to kiss him would he enjoy the taste of syrup on my lips?

"Sure you can walk me out. That's mighty chivalrous of you."

"I am on break at the moment. Why don't you park your car over there under those trees behind the dumpster, if you want that is. I would like to talk with you a little longer you know, since you are single and all."

I should hurry up and drive off. I shouldn't even consider saying yes. I shouldn't even consider staying with him in a parked car under the trees behind the dumpster with no light. What am I doing? What have I become? Isn't this why you came to the Waffle House tonight, to see this man? What were you hoping for? Why hesitate now, you little slut?

"Now that we are here what would you like to talk about?"

"Let's start with how your breasts would look outside of your shirt and in my hands. You are so fucking sexy. You like my touch? Do you like the way my fingers graze the soft skin of your shoulders? You have nice shoulders. Do you workout? Mmm, you taste and smell nice. This is what you want, isn't it? Look me in my eyes and tell me this is what you want."

Are you really going to go through with this? Are you really going to cheat on your husband again and so close to home, again? You are a slut a dirty little whore. Why is your pussy wet; why is it throbbing? No! Don't touch it. Don't touch your pussy move your hand away. Stop moaning. Stop enjoying the sensations his tongue on your right nipple is causing you. Oh who the fuck am I kidding? I need this. I long for this. I lie in bed at night touching myself imaging this. Maybe not with this guy but the act itself is what I long for and if he willing to take me to another plane then I am willing to go.

"I want this too."

There goes my shirt over my head. There goes his shirt over his head. We are both naked now and panting like wild beasts. His nipples are hard and I return the favor by licking them slowly in circular motions. His moans are intoxicating. I feel like a teenager doing something naughty. I love the way his nails feel running up and down my back. His tongue is so wet, so hot on my skin. My nipples are hard like little pebbles from the attention they have been getting from his fingers. I love my nipples being pinched. Look at that hard dick. I know that's at least seven inches. Not as big as my husband but big enough. It's thick too. I love my dicks thick and long. My hand is tingling from the warmth coming off of his hard dick. I can feel it throbbing and pulsing in my hand. His fingers feel so good in my wet pussy. I can't believe I am as wet as I am. I should feel ashamed but I don't. Instead I feel alive. I can't wait to feel his big dick inside my wet and throbbing pussy.

"Put on the condom. I want to ride you."

One inch, two-inch, three-inch, and still there is more. Finally it's all in and it feel so good. My pussy automatically tightened around this intrusion. Let me get comfortable. This damn parking brake is in the way, I need to let the seat back. Better. Up and down I go. Slow at first, his nipples are still hard. I enjoy licking them while I ride him. My pussy is so wet. The sound of the liquid from my pussy while my hips go up and down on his dick is turning me on.

"Sit up bitch. Let me watch you ride this dick."

Beautiful brown eyes he has. There he goes pinching my nipples again. I am so fucking turned on. I am such a fucking slut. His dick is hitting bottom and it feels so good. That's right baby grab my hips, put all this dick inside of me.

"I can take it."

"Oh you can? Take it then," he growled at me.

I didn't mean to say that out loud but oh, I love the way he is ramming his dick inside of me. What is he doing? His finger is in my ass. How did it get in there? Oh, who the fuck cares, it feels so damn good. I am cumming again and he knows it. He has two fingers in my ass now and I am still cumming. His dick is harder now, thicker, longer.

"Damn bitch you can take some dick."

Damn right I can take some dick. If only my husband had the same appreciation for my skills. But nope I can't think about that now because he has three fingers in my ass and I am cumming, again.

"Shit, it feels so good," I stammer breathlessly.

"I'm cumming bitch." Argh!

"Damn baby, that was good. I hope to see you again, soon."

Published 
Written by erotikstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments