Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punishment at work

"Sara gets punished at work."

25
11 Comments 11
37.1k Views 37.1k
625 words 625 words
Famous Story
I had been working with Cory for only a month. He was sweet and so hot. I never thought I would have a chance with him though. I just wasn't his type I don't think. He was taller then me. He had the prettiest blue eyes. When he smiles your heart just flips! He is a very sweet guy. He was always so helpful to the other workers, but when you did something wrong oh did you know it!

I have short curly hair. My eyes change color with my moods, but I always have some form of blue in them. I have a little extra weight, but I still think I am kinda cute.

Things at the office have been going very well. That is until that one day I had to stay and work late. It was also laundry day and I was totally out of boy-shorts. So I had decided to go to work with no panties on. Unfortunately the women were required to wear skirts. Well I would just have to make sure I wasn't flashing everyone.

I was in Cory's office putting away a few books back on the shelf when I dropped one. I bent over not thinking about me being in my skirt and picked it up flashing towards the closed door. Well I thought it was closed.

"Sara!" Cory yelled. I dropped the book that I had just picked up, and turned around. My face was bright red.

"Yes Cory?" I said trying to sound like I didn't know what was wrong.

"You wanna explain to me why you're in here and why your not wearing any panties? What if I was with a client, and they saw the sight I just seen?" Cory asked me.

"Well I am in here to return the books you loaned me. And it's laundry day and I really didn't want to wear dirty panties.

EmilieCross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilieCross

And as for a client, well it's like 8 at night. So I don't think that would have been the case." I said.

"I think you need a punishment little bit. Just so you know who is boss in this office." He said.

Cory pulled my shirt off over my head and quickly took off my bra. His hands grabbed my breast and pinched and pulled on my nipples. I moaned when his mouth captured one of my nipples. His tongue swirled around the tip and his teeth nipped at the hard little nub.

His hands slid my skirt up and he turned me around fast. He pushed me over his desk and started smacking my ass hard. Over and over again his hand came down. My ass was turning a bright red.

I heard his zipper being lowered and felt his hand on my back as he guided his cock deep inside my pussy.

"God you're so wet." Cory's voiced sounded in my ear. He slid out and thrust deep inside me, over and over again.

"Oh my God Cory!" I cried out cumming on his cock.

"FUCK!" Cory cried out as he pulled his cock out of my pussy. He shot his cum all over my ass and back.

"Next time wear panties. Or you may find yourself in even more trouble Sara and next time I won't show restraint." Cory said giving my ass one last hard smack before putting his cock back into his pants and zipping his jeans and re-buttoning them back up. He turned and walked out of the office without a backwards glance at me.

I got up and went to the bathroom in his office, my ass a bright red and cum all over. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. Maybe tomorrow I won't wear a bra...

Published 
Written by sassycheergirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments