Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ooo Ahh

"The fireworks in the sky aren't the only things that are going to pop."

59
9 Comments 9
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Lissie’s eyes lit up when she turned to see her husband walk in the door. “The jerks let you come home before midnight?”

“Finally.  Probably just start up again next week.”

The two shared a kiss, and Brian felt blood rushing between his legs. The sudden surge in hours at work had left him too exhausted to do anything other than take a shower and go to bed for the last week. It was the longest they’d gone without having sex since meeting each other four years earlier, and he was beyond ready to break that streak of bad luck.

“Go take a shower. I think we can just make it in time for the fireworks tonight. I’m going to go change and bring you some clean clothes.”

Somehow, he kept a smile on his face and avoided letting his shoulders slump until she walked into the bedroom where she couldn’t see him. The last thing he had on his mind was sitting on the grass getting eaten up by bugs. He’d already agreed to go to the fireworks show the previous weekend, though – before the week of hell. Even if she was as horny as he was, suggesting that they skip it probably wouldn’t go over well.

Resigned to the delay, he headed for the shower. After sweating like a pig all day, that had been his first order of business anyway.

On the whole ride home, he’d daydreamed about her joining him.

She did walk into the bathroom as he was finishing his hurried shower, but left as quickly as she’d entered, once again dashing his hopes. Clean clothes sat on the edge of the sink when he stepped out of the shower, explaining the reason she’d popped in.  It also foiled his hastily-formed plan of walking to the bedroom in just a towel to see if that might encourage her to skip the fireworks for some of their own.

His wife already had a day bag slung over her shoulder and the car keys in hand when he exited the bathroom. She handed over the keys, gave him a quick kiss, and then tugged on his other hand to lead him to the door.

“I drove around the back side of the lake after work to watch them set up. It’s going to be way bigger than last year,” she said as they walked to the car.

“Cool. It was a little lame last year,” he responded, trying to feign enthusiasm.

“You okay?”

He covered with a reasonable excuse.  “Yeah. Just a little tired, I guess.”

The drive wasn’t long, but he knew they would be cutting it close after walking from the far edge of the parking area to their usual spot. Most people set up right in front of the lake, but Lissie preferred a spot in the back that wasn’t very crowded, on the edge of a hill. It let them lay down while still giving a perfect view of the multi-colored explosions over the lake.

She pulled him along at almost a jog between the rows of cars parked on the grass, and they reached her chosen spot just as the last sliver of the sun was disappearing between the trunks of trees on the horizon. As usual, there were only a handful of people on the hill, allowing them to choose a spot well-removed from anyone else.

“Spread the blanket out before it starts,” she said while shining a flashlight on the ground to look for sticks and rocks.

They lay down once the blanket was in place, and Lissie snuggled in close. After a few seconds, she asked, “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah.  Fine.”

Rolling onto her side and propping up on her elbow, she pursed her lips and stared him down. “Brian, don’t lie to me.”

“It’s nothing. Sorry. Let’s just watch the show, baby.”

Her expression softened and she said. “Just tell me.”

“I...” He sighed. “I guess I was just thinking about doing something else when I got home.”

Realization dawned in her eyes. “Oh, I’m sorry. It feels like forever, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah,” he agreed, and then let out a quiet moan when she brushed her fingertips over the crotch of his shorts.

“I’ll have to make it up to you,” she hinted, and then leaned in to engage him in a hungry, tongue-filled kiss.

Music began to play from the loudspeakers, heralding the beginning of the show, and Lissie broke from the kiss to lay down once more. A few seconds later, the first fiery trail soared into the sky and exploded into a cascade of purple over the lake.

LatoyaBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LatoyaBeauty

“That was a good start,” Brian said, in a better mood now that he knew she was just as worked up as he was. It bode well for when they returned home.

“Mmm hmm,” she agreed as the next shell soared upward. While the crackling silver sparks rained down, she slipped a hand between his legs and squeezed.

Naturally, it caused a reaction. She stroked her hand up and down as he hardened and the fireworks continued to go off. Then she reached for the button of his shorts.

“What are you doing?” he asked as she popped it open.

“What do you think?”

Gently grasping her wrist when she started pulling down his zipper, he chuckled and asked, “Are you crazy?”

Ignoring his token effort of resistance, she tugged the zipper the rest of the way down.  “What? Everybody is looking up. Who’s going to notice?” Her hand slipped beneath his boxers.

“We’re going to get arrested,” he groaned as she pulled his cock free.

She blew a raspberry and tightened her grip on his throbbing erection.

Her hand felt like pure heaven as she slowly stroked him. He looked over to see her still watching the show in the sky, though she glanced his way and winked upon feeling his gaze on her.

Brian looked back up as well, his groans drowned out by the booms. Her hand moved faster, indicating that she wasn’t just teasing.

“Feel good, baby?” she asked – barely audible over the music and explosions.

“Fuck yes.”

Lissie rotated her wrist as she stroked, adding to the sensation. His skin slid over the hard core, and he throbbed powerfully in her grip. A drop of pre-cum welled up, and she smoothed it into the swollen purple head with one finger before going back to jacking him off.

Red, white, and blue bursts of color painted the sky as his pleasure mounted. Though she’d never done this for him for so long before, she knew exactly how to drive him into a fever-pitch. His grunts and groans grew louder as his breathing picked up. An itch built in the tip of his cock, the tingles growing stronger with each passing minute.

Her hand slowed, then sped up, then slowed again, keeping him dangling on the edge by little more than his fingertips. The fireworks above nearly forgotten, he twitched and panted for breath, desperate to come, but at the same time, never wanting it to end.

The shells soared upward more frequently, the brightly-colored cascades mingling as the show built toward a crescendo. The loudest grunt yet burst from his lips when she picked up the pace, stroking him hard and fast.

His muscles stiffened.

His balls tightened.

The fireworks whistled, crackled, and boomed in a spectacular finale – and he joined them.

Lissie squeezed him tight, holding his pulsing organ as cum shot up into the air, and then dropped down to spatter over his cock, her hand, and his stomach.

“Oh my,” she said and giggled when he just kept coming.

He lost count of the number of times his cream erupted in hard spurts – lost track of pretty much everything as the long-denied orgasm wracked his body. His senses returned and his eyes opened just as the final echoes from the explosions in the sky were replaced by applause.

Lissie licked his cum from her hand, but she wasn’t looking at him while she did it. He turned his head to see a group of six college-age girls about twenty feet away applauding and letting out whoops of approval. The show they were praising wasn’t the one in the sky above. His wife laughed as he panicked, jerked his shorts over him, and fumbled with his zipper.

“I don’t think you’ve ever come that much. I loved it,” she purred.

He smiled and started to respond, but one of the girls shouting, When’s my turn? stole his words and caused him to groan.

“All mine,” Lissie answered, then rose up to her knees and grabbed his hand. “Hurry. I’m so horny I can’t see straight. We need to get home now.”

The last thing he was going to do was argue with that.

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments