Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Little Slut

"Sometimes you just need a quick hard fuck to stop cut the stress of any argument."

42
3 Comments 3
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Ex lovers end their argument in the best way possible through a hard quick fuck."

God, I hate when we argue, not because we have different ideas but because it makes me so incredibly horny for you. I know I should be mad, or you are mad, but it’s like a switch is flipped, and I'm drunk on lust. All I can think about is taking you and making you my slut. I wish I had control, but only one thing will satisfy me when it happens. And right now, as I drive to your place, it’s happening again. We have been arguing for a while, but I don’t care. I just need my slut.

Riding the elevator, I can only think about how I want you, and my cock twitches in my shorts. I can only think about how you taste and feel, how hot you are when you cum for me. The elevator ride to your apartment is quick; before I know it, I am at your door.

“I am so mad at you,” you say with your arms folded as you open the door to greet me. You look stunning in your shorts and tank top, which is not helping me.

“I know I fucked up, but first, I need my fucking slut,” I say with fire burning in my eyes.

You start to talk, but I grab you, pulling you in with a sharp spank on your ass, letting you know the intent of my desires. A deep kiss to taste you as my cock grows against the thin layer of fabric between it and your smooth pussy. You melt into me with a moan, and I need to be inside you. Chasing your cum becomes the focus of my world.

My hand grips a handful of hair on the back of your neck as I spank your ass again, my lips devouring your hastened breath. My cock, hard and unyielding, is pushing against your body, begging for your mouth. I break our kiss to breathe and look into your eyes, letting the tension boil between us. Pulling down my shorts, I stand before you, ready to please you, ready to take my slut. You look up at me and bite your lip as my cock jumps against you, a trail of precum now marking your perfect skin. I tug on your neck, guiding you to your knees. My god, you are an angel with my cock in your mouth.

The sounds of you slowly licking my shaft are interrupted by my moans of pleasure. You are relishing the chance to drive me insane. Losing all of my surroundings, I can only see your eyes as you look up at me before taking my cock in your mouth, giving me the sweet relief I have been desperate for. Deliberately, you swallow my hard cock, knowing my hands on your head are just encouragement to take me as deep as you can. I want to feel the back of your throat as I look down at my good girl. Our minds are one as you take my cock all the way. Your hand grips and slides on my cock, now coated with your spit, as you look up at me with a little tear in your eyes. I pull you to your feet and kiss you, tasting my precum on your tongue. Your hand grips my cock as you stroke it, slipping up and down on my wet shaft.

Not a word is spoken, but you know I need to taste your tight, wet pussy. I turn you around to face the wall and pull your hips out, making you bend at the waist. I spank your ass again, letting that tension build as you let out a sharp breath and then a soft moan when the sting subsides. Your head begins to drop as you feel me slide down your legs, kissing your back on my way to my knees. I pull your cheeks apart as my tongue dives into your ass. The smell of your sex is intoxicating as I shut my eyes, diverting all of my senses to my tongue as it licks your wet pussy. I could spend days making you cum on my face in this position, but I know we both need to be connected more deeply. My tongue licks up and down your slit as I feel you bounce back onto my face, slowly encouraging my movements and directing me without saying a word. Your pussy opens to me, giving me access to dive my tongue inside you. My brain is on fire with how sweet you taste.

My hands grab your ass and squeeze it, kneading your perfect butt. Another spank as I lean back to catch my breath and take stock of the vision before me. You are perfection, your legs spread to give me access to your pussy, your lips glistening and wet.

“Fuck me, already!” slips out of your mouth, knowing that I love when you beg for my cock.

I stand, my cock tracing a path to your wanting pussy as it slides up your inner thigh. You instinctively shift your weight, guiding it toward your wet slit. My hand runs up your back to grab your neck, turning your face as my lips devour your neck. The pleasure courses through your body as you feel my cock twitch when it touches your wet slit. You move forward and backward, slowly grinding your pussy lips on my cock. I flex my cock up to meet your hungry desire. You drop your knees slightly, putting more pressure on my dick, hoping it will slip into your wet pussy as I suck on your neck.

tattoogirlxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoogirlxo

You rock forward a little too much, and my cock now slips up the crack of your ass. The tip of my cock briefly brushes your tight asshole, sending a shock over through your pussy. Your moan signals the pleasure as you slip down, guiding my cock along the crack of your ass. I grunt as I thrust my hips back and forth, slowly fucking your ass crack, our spit and cum acting as the perfect lubricant. Each thrust is getting pushed harder and harder on your ass. A grunt lets you know I am lost in my desire to be inside you.

Then you move forward as I move back, creating just enough space for my cock to meet your wet pussy, and my thrust opens you up sharp and fast. The pleasure and pain mix in an erotic cocktail of lust. My cock slips effortlessly inside you, filling your body, claiming your pussy, making you my fuck toy. We both grunt like animals in heat at the electricity flowing through our bodies. My cock takes over, and I start thrusting hard and fast inside you, lost in my desire to break you. Your hand squeezes my hip as you moan with my thrusts, encouraging my passion to fuck the ever-loving shit out of you. I grab your hips as you balance against the wall, driven only to feel your cum on my cock. It’s not long before I feel your pussy clench, gripping my shaft inside you. You hold your breath as the passion builds.

“Chris, oh my god, I am going to fucking cum!” are the first words you have said in the last twenty minutes as I have devoured my cumslut.

Your words are the fuel of my desire as I push and fuck harder against your tightening body. Ecstasy floods your brain as you cum hard on my cock over and over with each thrust. I can feel your orgasm, and I change to deep, hard thrusts to match the waves of pleasure flowing over your body.

“Fuck!” is all you can say as I hold you from behind, bringing you into my chest and kissing your neck.

My cock is still deep inside you; you squeeze my shaft, looking for that last ounce of pleasure. We are lost in the moment as you raise your hand over your head and run it through my hair. My hands slide up your sides to cup your breasts and pinch your nipples. My cock flexing inside you reminds you that we are connected and one at this moment.

The brief respite doesn’t last long as my cock begins to move inside you. My hips, desperate to finish the job. My longing and desire are not quenched by your cum. I spin you around, my cock slipping out of your wet pussy. You feel the air conditioning on your wet lips, and a sigh escapes your mouth, longing for my cock to fill you again. I kiss you as I walk you over to the couch. My body crashes down on top of you, pinning you beneath me. I push my chest up, and you look in my eyes. Pure lust is all you can see, and you know it’s you that I need.

“Take me.” The words escape your lips as you give in to your desire. You have cum once, but you know that won’t stop me from chasing your cum again.

I push forward hard into you, my cock moving fast to fill your wet pussy. My hips thrust as my body crashes into you. My cock, going deeper and deeper into your wet pussy. Passion is replaced by lust as I need to flood you with my cum. Your hands grip my ass as you encourage me to take you. Your pussy gripping my cock, welcomes the deep, hard, deliberate thrusts. A bead of sweat drips on your breast as I grunt from the feeling of your body. I want to cum, and you can tell it won’t be long.

“I love being your slut,” you say as our eyes meet.

Hearing you say that is too much, and my cock floods your pussy with my warm cum, filling you up as I push as deep as I can go. You squeeze my shaft, coaxing the last bits of cum from my dick as your second orgasm hits hard. Breathless and panting, we continue to slowly fuck as we ride the wave of ecstasy.

I stop moving to look deep in your eyes. A smile creeps over our lips as we both let out a little laugh.

“Fuck, I needed that!” I say.

All of the stress of our lives melted away in a good, hard fuck.

Published 
Written by BillsFanGA
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments