Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time: With A Porn Star To Be - Chapter 2

"The second installment of from the first chapter with some actual sex in it....ENJOY!"

9
4 Comments 4
14.5k Views 14.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Candy was sitting up on the bed with one leg open off to the side giving me a perfect view of her now shimmering wet pierced pussy. I could not believe that this was happening to me. I mean, one of the hottest girls in town that had the hots for me, a guy still in high school. Rumor has it that she dated a guy that was in college when she was in high school. Anyways, something took me over, like a natural instinct. Her pussy was magnetizing my now throbbing cock. I push her on her shoulder to have her lay on the bed and I get on top of her with my knees on either side of her. I just had to caress her body, I had a feeling this was not going to last long. I gently caressed her breasts and I played with her nipples a bit.

"Kid, you oughtta hurry up, I dont think I or my pussy can wait any longer!"

For some reason I thought that the best thing to reply was, "Good things happen to those who wait." I replayed that in my head really quick and thought what the hell did I just say at a moment like this?!

I was still hovering over her and now trying to balance with my right hand exploring her skin along her stomach down to her pussy. She had a studded bar in her clit. Ever so gently I twisted it to either way and tugged on it, and flicked it a bit. She extended her arm and slapped me on my back to get me closer and to, "JUST START FUCKING ME ALREADY!" She yelled. Like I said before I watch a lot of porn and read a couple of articles, this was becoming an art to me, coming so naturally to me.

I gazed deep into her eyes, with my cock now in hand, hovering over her, I swear I could feel her whole body was radiating heat. With this being my first time I was so surprised that this was happening to me.

I started to slide the head of my throbbing cock along her dripping wet slit and she lets out a rather loud and long moan. I coulnt believe my cock was actually touching something warm and wet! I couldnt believe I was about to have hot sex with Candy. "My pussy is so ready for you right now! mmmmm oh ye- wait whats your name by the way?"

As she asked that I looked back at her and with a confident thrust into her wet pussy I whispered, "My name is Paul." Candy screamed and both her hands now on my back with her nails digging into my skin.

As soon as I was all the way inside of her I was freaking out. Well I wasnt freaking out my cock was. Every one of her breaths was an orgasmic breath for air in ecstasy with each of my thrusts. Candy kept moving her hands along my back and digging her nails deeper into my skin, I loved the simultaneous feeling of pain and pleasure. I propped myself up slightly on my knees to go a little faster, "OH MY GOD! DONT STOP! I am going to cum! Dont stop!" Hearing her say all that gave me a familiar tingle in my balls, I started to quiver and shake in pleasure I have never yet felt before.

LustFullTransXTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LustFullTransXTS

The walls of Candy's pussy were now convulsing around my cock. I pick my head up from her neck between her face and shoulder to look at her face, she had a genuine glisten on her forehead. As soon as I saw that my face instinctively delved back to her neck as I gave three extra hard thrusts with cum spewing into her pussy and even more coming back out of her pussy.

Both of us were now in ecstasy from an amazing orgasm, I couldn't bare to stay in her any longer the pleasure was growing so strong. Candy then pushed me off and we lied on our backs staring at the ceiling taking deep breaths, in between our simultaneous breaths I only heard awkward silence and it was mostly coming from me. I just had to say something, anything and so I said, "Well, good job...." Candy then chuckled to herself and faced me, "Wow this really was your first time huh." That shut me up real quick, I dont know why it shut me up so quickly but it did. She started to shake her head, "That was far too short for your long thick cock....we have to do this again, and again and again....Kid your incredible!" I quickly responded with a blunt thank you. "I have been with a lot of guys and this just now was easily the best and most sizable experience ever, you gave me quite a stretch."

I closed my eyes for a moment finally calming down with Candy's last few sentences flowing through my head and those flowing sentences started to make my blood flow back into my dick. "MMM...ready for more I see...you deserve this..." I then felt a cold stud moving along my shaft. I look up and she is sucking on my dick to get the remaining cum from both of us off my cock. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and couldnt barely fit me all the way in her mouth. She picked her head up, "Paul this is going to be the longest and best nigh-"

"EVERYONE OUT! POLICE! EVERYONE DISPERSE, just go home and get out! This party is too loud!"

"FUCK I really wanted to do more Paul! But we gotta go, here is my number." Candy picked up my pants and went into my pocket for my phone and entered her number. "I know you dont talk much but call me, and I promise you a wonderful sex life. Then before I knew it she was out of the room and I stayed in the spare bedroom laying on the bed. I wanted more, I needed more already, I couldn't wait for the next chance I had to call her to get to fuck her again.

Chapter 3 coming soon! Please let me know what you think!

Published 
Written by happywhen_nude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments