Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. Miller (part 2)

"A hot MILF and her young lover have to speed things up"

62
6 Comments 6
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Suzy and Davie continue their affair"

As soon as Suzy had a taste of the virile, young Davie, she knew she would not be able to deny herself. After that morning in the pool house, Davie returned often. For many weeks the two, one a sexy Amer-Asian thirty-eight year old with an unquenchable thirst for sex, and the other a fit, young college boy with an ever-ready cock, would engage in long, languid lust sessions.

Davie could cum three or even four times and return to hungry stiffness with ease, so Suzy did not need to edit their times together. She could take a big, briny load down her throat without any concern that she wouldn't get a proper fucking – or several proper fuckings. She could enjoy a slow fuck in her firm, round ass, take an anal cream pie and still have Davie pound her pussy to multiple-orgasm bliss. Indeed, they rarely went less than a couple hours, having plenty of time to indulge in experiments of one kind or another, and Suzy would spend the balance of the day with all her holes pleasantly satisfied.

And then Suzy's husband had to go and ruin it. Ever the tinkerer, he decided that he should update the home security system. There hadn't been a robbery in their upscale neighborhood in as long as anyone could remember, but nevertheless, Suzy's husband spent all of a long three-day weekend installing state-of-the-art cameras and sensors. Suzy's heart sank when her husband showed her, with great pride, how he could see every square inch of the house exterior, as well as every interior entrance, in brilliant high-definition on his smartphone.

"I worry about you being here all alone during the day. Your man is going to make sure you're taken care of," he said with irritating sincerity.

What I want is my boy toy taking care of my ass, Suzy thought to herself as she set about scheming how she would get around this new impediment to her lust.

When Davie jogged up to the house on the following Tuesday, his seven-inch cock already full and ready for his MILF goddess, Suzy had to wave him off with a strained smile. She hopped in her BMW and chased him down, and then drove to the forested edge of the town park as she explained their predicament. They strolled in the woods until they found a spot to fuck. Anxious that someone would happen by, Suzy bent over a fallen log and urged her young stud to act with haste. Suzy was a sexy sight, with cut-offs and a white thong around one ankle, her heart-shaped, sun-tanned ass arched seductively, and her beautiful face turned back toward him, egging him on.

"Fuck me, Davie. Tell me when you are going to cum, I want your load in my mouth."

Davie grasped Suzy's hips and thrust into her smooth, soaked pussy in a long, single thrust.

"Mmmmm ... I missed that dick," Suzy moaned.

Davie’s groin and balls slapped against Suzy's cunt with a rhythmic wet spank at the end of every stroke.

"Fuck yeah, baby, just like that. Nice and steady. This isn't going to take long," Suzy groaned her encouragement.

True to her words, Davie felt her walls contract within just a few minutes of this al fresco fucking.

SofiaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaTease

"Pull my hair," Suzy hissed, and Davie reached down to grab a handful of her long raven braids and pulled her head back roughly, the way he knew she liked. That tripped her final wire, and Suzy's whole body spasmed as a suppressed scream escaped through gritted teeth. With Suzy's hair still in his fist, Davie pulled his MILF-lover off the log and directed her to her knees.

Suzy loved the nastiness of taking a cock, covered with her own juice, into her mouth. Davie thrust into her throat, inducing a gag, then pulled out to feed her his shaved, musky balls, as Suzy jerked his slick rod.

"Argh!" Davie groaned as his first contraction shot a white stream over Suzy's head onto the log she had just been spread over.

"Fuck!" Suzy groaned as she quickly took Davie's spurting head back between her lips so she could swallow the last four or five shots of his salty seed.

"Yummm..." Suzy moaned as she smiled up at her handsome fuck toy. Davie laughed as he looked down at her beautiful brown eyes; her full lips and dimpled cheeks covered in his white cream. She cleaned herself seductively, first by sweeping the excess onto her tongue by using Davie's cock as a lewd spatula, then scooping the remains dollops with her polished red fingernails.

And that is how Suzy and Davie had to finish out their summer: with fast, furious, fuck sessions. They made use of the park, her car, even the family restroom at the local shopping mall, for their maniacal trysts. But their favorite was still Suzy's own house; it just took a little extra planning and preparation. She planted the seed with her husband that "that Davie kid down the street" was going to help her out with some odd jobs. Her husband still thought of Davie as a pimple-faced, skinny teenager, and was not at all threatened. Suzy would pick out some kind of task that for some reason would require Davie's assistance, and mention it matter-of-factly, the night before. If her husband checked the security app, he might see Davie arrive and go, without any concern, so long as he wasn't there for more than fifteen minutes or so.

Suzy would get her motor running in advance of Davie's arrival with her fingers or her Hitachi, and when he arrived she would tell him exactly what she wanted him to do. There was no time for a warm-up. No time for foreplay. No space for Davey to steer the course. At the kitchen counter, in the back hallway, on the stairwell, on a bathroom floor, Suzy would give Davie clear instructions and get off as quickly as she could.

"Lie down on your back, I'm going to sit on your face."

"Bend me over that chair. Give my asshole a lick and then fuck my ass while I use the vibe."

"Start jerking off. I want your cum on my face."

"Tie my hands with this ribbon. Now fuck me as hard as you can."

Suzy never lacked ideas. And Davie never lacked a hard-on.

Published 
Written by Longing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments