Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning At The Beach

"A loving partner can't till she gets home."

10
4 Comments 4
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is written with one very special person in mind but I hope others like it too. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Or not!"

I'm waiting for you outside yoga. You left me asleep in your bed but I was only drifting.

As I watched you wriggle into your yoga pants through lidded eyes, that beautiful ass dancing before me I knew I couldn't wait til when you got back. I'd tried stopping you going to yoga once before and that didn't end well. You were in a bit of a mood for the rest of the day even if I did make it up to you with my tongue.

As you pecked me a kiss goodbye my cock stirred as I thought of the day ahead and my new plans for you.

An hour and a half later you come out in your yoga pants, your beautiful skin, shimmering in the sun with a mixture of sweat and that body oil you use to keep your skin so kissably soft.

You don't see me as you come out and make it to your car about to make the short drive to the beach between classes. As you go to open the car door you feel a man press up against you, pushing you into the door. My hand twisting in your hair I pull your head to one side and whisper, "Good morning beautiful, get in."

I help you into the car and walk slowly to the other side and climb in joining you.

"Drive to that beach you were telling me about."

My hand firm on your upper thigh squeezing your tested muscles as you start to drive. My eyes on you, your chest heaving with the shock and the burning need my hand and my words are creating. As we reach the beach and you pull the car in I look into your eyes and say 

"I know you have a bikini on under there. We're going for a swim."

I get out and you notice for the first time that I'm in board shorts and a t-shirt. My t-shirt is left on the car seat as I walk around to help you out of the car.

As I help you out, I push you back against the car door and kiss you hard even as my hands start to tug your yoga pants down. As my lips drop to kiss your neck you look frantically over my shoulder to see who is watching but the beach is reassuringly quiet at this time of the morning. A few people jogging pay no attention as I push your yoga pants to your knees

I pull away from you and watch you wriggle again as you push those yoga pants down. Your cute bikini bottoms appearing as you turn away from me. Sticking your ass out to me provocatively. My hand grabs your cheek and then I squeeze it hard.

"All in good time, my little fucktoy."

At those words, you take off your sports bra and modestly cover yourself rapidly in your bikini facing the open car door. I spin you around to face me once more and for the first time smile into your eyes

"Good girl."

I take your hand and lead you down the beach to the ocean. The beach is almost deserted except for a few early runners, the guys checking you out and the girls checking us both out.

We splash out until the water is around our waists. The tension building as you feel my hand under the water caressing your round ass cheeks. Tugging your bikini bottoms into the crack of your ass as I feel your firm round ass in my hand. Forcing you deeper and deeper out to sea until the water is at my chest and you are on tiptoes.

I stop you and turn you to face away from me looking back at the beach. Pulling your hair to one side I kiss your neck again and whisper in your ear

KarinaLovey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaLovey

"You looked so fucking hot this morning I had to have you before the day properly started."

My hands reaching around to cup your breasts through your bikini as my cock grinds against your ass

"Reach behind you and take out my cock."

My fingers brushing over your aching nipples through the thin material of the bikini. Cupping your full breasts in my hands, the ones you love to tease me with but now it's my turn.

I feel your hands fumble behind you trying to release my cock, arching your back to give yourself more room. My hands on your waist now to hold you above water as I continue to kiss your neck and face as you turn to look over your shoulder

Your fingers find the strings on my boardies and untie them, releasing my hard throbbing cock. Your hand in reflex grips it firmly as I smile into your neck and whisper again, "Mmm good girl, you're getting better at that."

I turn you once again to face me and you wrap your legs around me instinctively. Looking over my shoulder at to see you moan, "Please Nick, use me, fuck my wet pussy."

I grin and pull the fabric of your bikini to one side lining up the thick head of my cock with your pussy lips.

Holding you there I slowly lower you down the length of my cock, feeling your body sink into mine as my cock fills you inch by thick inch. Your warm wetness is so tight around my throbbing dick that I gasp as I bottom out inside you. My hands grasping your ass cheeks and starting to very slowly lift you up and down my cock.

You lean back and press your forehead to mine. All pretence of subtlety gone as we both need this. Both need to feel the other give into their desires and their needs. To let go and cum together.

Our bodies now moving as one. Your rocking hips meeting mine as we grind our bodies together. Hands exploring, soft moans escaping, our breathing laboured as the eaves wash around us.

Opening my eyes to see yours staring into them. A small nod from me and an answering one from you and I feel you press your body down deeper in small circles. My cock throbbing inside you, your tight pussy gripping it as you move up and down. My hands on your ass encouraging you as you grind your clit against my pelvis.

As I hear your moans building and you press your mouth to my neck, I groan into your ear, "cum for me baby, cum for me now."

You nod and gasp, grinding harder against me, your breaths now pants as you ride me in a building rhythm. My cock arching inside you, balls tightening with every stroke.

I gasp.

"Now, baby, now!"

As I start to cum inside you, your convulsing pussy pulling my cum from deep down inside you as I rock my hips up into you. My body exploring up into you. My arms hugging you tight, squeezing you as my toes dig into the sand beneath my feet.

Feeling you collapsing into my arms as you cum, riding your orgasm, my cock being squeezed by your pussy. Your breath catching as we slow. Our bodies stilling, the waves taking over again, controlling and holding us close together in the water.

As you lift your head from my shoulder I push your hair from your eyes and whisper, "Good morning beautiful," as I kiss you softly and tenderly.

Published 
Written by boyofsummer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments