Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Make Him Your Bitch

"Leave him begging for more that will teach the bastard for coming on to my friends"

24
8 Comments 8
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Alicia’s husband had been coming on strong to Li Mei. Alicia told her to teach him a lesson and make him her bitch."

Naked and radiant from her shower selfie, Li Mai admired her firm breasts in the mirror, a finger slowly tracing her sensitive areola still engorged from her orgasm. She’d been blessed with youthful breasts and bras were optional when the mood took her. Tonight was one of those nights, for tonight she had only one thing on her mind; John’s cock.

John, her close friend Alicia’s husband, had been flirting with her every time they meet and when he knew no one was looking, he’d squeeze her tight arse or ‘accidentally’ press his bulge against her. She didn’t discourage him, she liked it; it made her feel wanted and wanton.

It seemed forever since she’d had a good fuck and ever since he’d been flirting with her, he’d become the centre of her dreams. It was understandable; he’s a successful man and had an air of sophistication most women find attractive and although nobody said, everyone knew he played around.

Alicia liked a bit on the side too and over coffee, they often shared intimate details of their latest accomplishments.

“John’s very frisky these days. Aren’t you giving him enough?” she asked Alicia.

“Oh, you know John, can’t keep it in his trousers.”

“Don’t you mind?”

“Why should I? He doesn’t mind me having fun and he’s so big, I’m glad of the rest sometimes. Has he been coming onto you?”

“Uh huh.”

“You should fuck him. He’s always on about how hot you look. I know he wants you.” Alicia laughed to herself. “You should make him your bitch and leave him begging for more… Ha, that will teach the bastard for coming on to my friends.”

Admiring herself in the mirror, Li Mei relished the sensation of her fingers grazing her sensitive nipples. A feeling of need raised within her as they returned to full hardness. Closing her eyes, she thought of John. Alicia said he was big and as her silky fingers slipped past her luscious entrance she imagined how he would feel inside her, how he would feel as he fucked her and how she would squeal and squirm impaled on his hot fat cock until a giant wave of comfort and release swept over her mind and body.

No great marvel, her body was nonetheless beautiful. Possessed of a classic slim Asian figure, naturally tanned skin, shapely breasts crowned with typical dark areolae, large nipples, and a high round schoolgirl's arse men couldn’t resist.

As the hot flush eased, she planned her line of attack. Cleavage revealing top with a flyaway skirt, or yellow Chinese silk sheath dress with an enticing slit up the side? She chose the latter, both because she knew the dress made her look like a goddess and it could be both conservative and extremely sexy depending on what was required. It also flattered her curves, accentuated her breasts, and with no underwear, it showed her tantalizing nipples perfectly, a beckoning temptation to sin.

Taking a pair of seamed stockings from her locker, she carefully unrolled each over her pedicured feet and up the length of her legs. She loved Cuban heel stockings, how they accented her long legs and the looks she received whilst wearing them.

She turned her attention to the dress. In a rustle of silk, she slipped the sexy fabric over her head easing it over her breasts and shimmying it over her hips before finally smoothing out the fabric and buttoning the chest before finishing with her favourite pair of heels. In this dress, she felt invincible, fabulous and eminently fuckable.

Tonight, ‘eminently fuckable’ was the look she was going for. It had been too long and she desperately needed a wonderful cock inside her. ‘Fuck, I’m hot,’ she thought while smoothing her dress one last time.

This evening was a regular soirée for a group of good friends, some married, some single, meeting for dinner and drinks. They always have good fun, but lately, John had been getting quite frisky with her, as they kissed goodbye he’d pull her close and press himself against her. Tonight, with Alicia’s blessing, she planned to find out what was behind the bulge.

Arriving at the restaurant, she scanned the room for her victim. Thankfully, there was an empty chair next to John. Alicia sat on the opposite side of the large round table chatting to those close by.

Wearing a charcoal grey suit that hung perfectly on his frame, he looked good. Gold cufflinks held together his white cuffs showed he was a man of substance.

“Chablis?” she said, sliding onto the seat next to him making sure her dress revealed a hint of stocking top through the slit in the side.

Surprised by her sudden apparition his eyes popped as they lowered from tantalizing protrusions to inviting thigh.

“You look stunning.” He gasped glancing over to see if Alicia had noticed him ogling. She hadn’t, and neither had anyone else.

“Did you wear that for me?” He whispered.

“You wish.” She answered in her sexiest voice. “You’re looking good yourself. If I didn’t know better I would say you’re trying to impress someone.”

“You know me too well.” He grinned; placing a warm hand her stocking clad thigh. A tingle shot to her pussy as he squeezed.

Crossing her legs as he poured her a glass of wine, her dress, not unintentionally, hiked up exposing the bare flesh above the top of her stocking. “Damn,” John stammered as he missed the glass and spilled the wine. Tonight was her turn to flirt and boy was she going to make him suffer.

Not wanting to be too obvious, Li Mai shared her time equally with those close by. The meal was outstanding and as the dishes were cleared, more wine was ordered as people receded into groups to swap tall stories, share advice, and solve the problems of the world.

Sipping her wine, Li Mei studied John over the brim of her glass as he chatted with Brian, sitting on his other side. She knew he must have women flirt with him all the time and it mattered not to her, for tonight was her night. She let one shoe drop to the floor and ran her stocking foot around his ankle. He carried on chatting as if nothing was happening so she continued to tease him as she imaged his cock growing in the darkness below the table.

missstar4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
missstar4u

The time had come.

Placing her glass on the table, she leaned closer and whispered into his ear, “I’ll be in the big boy's room.” As she got up, she let her hand linger on his shoulder as if in affirmation of what she had just whispered.

Walking away, she could feel his eyes burning into her shapely behind and hoped he noticed she had no panty line.

She knew he couldn’t follow straight away, it would look too obvious, so she entered the large, disabled washroom and checked herself in the mirror while listening for the door to the corridor outside to open.

Her nipples, unrestrained by the thin satin, looked so sexy. “You’re so hot, baby,” she said to herself. In anticipation of what’s to come, a familiar dampness was making its presence known between her legs.

At the sound of the outer door opening, she hoped it was him and stepped into the corridor as if she was leaving.

It was him.

Without saying a word he led her back into the room, pinned her against the wash-hand basin, and locked his lips to hers. He’d been so cocksure of himself he knew he would fuck her someday, another trophy to mark his position in the world. But she had been different, she had teased him and now it was happening he couldn’t get enough of her and couldn’t get it quick enough, his fiery hands ravishing her buttocks, breasts, and thighs then clasping her pert ass in both hands he forced himself between her legs and pressed his hardness against her. Wow, his forcefulness turned on her pussy was on fire. She needed his cock and she needed it now.

Running a hand down over his solid chest and belly she grasped his cock through his trousers. Alicia had said he was big, but what she didn’t say, was how thick he was. Even through his trousers, she could tell she wouldn’t be able to close her fingers around it.

Not wanting to lose control she took his hand, slipped it beneath her dress, and whispered. “Feel how much I want you?”

“Oh Fuck…” was all he could manage as his hand clasped her smooth wetness, the scent of her sex drifting towards his nostrils like the beckoning call of a siren.

She bit his ear, “I hope you’re not going to leave me like this?”

In response, he forced two fingers into her tight, hungry pussy.

Gasping, she clung to him breathing harder as spasms shot through her thighs. Desperate for more she fumbled with his belt, urgently tugging his trousers down to expose his cock. “Oh my god,” she gasped, it was even bigger than she imagined, nine inches and as thick as her arm with a beautiful shiny purple head she wanted to suck… Suck or fuck? Suck or fuck? Time was short and they couldn’t be away from the table too long without arousing suspicion. Her pussy was dying to be filled; it had to be fuck… this time!

Breaking away she turned and lifted her dress, exposing the full roundness of her tight little ass. Grasping his gorgeous cock she guided it towards her soaking pussy, gasping as the bulbous head kissed her tight lips.

“Fuck me. Fuck me, now!” She commanded.

Gyrating the tip through her wetness, she held her breath, the fear of his size intensifying her anticipation as she pushed against him.

Crazy with lust, he had to possess her as much as she had to have him. Gripping her hips he applied more pressure to her inflamed labia, painfully stretching her until she squealed as the top of his beautiful fat cock forced itself inside her soaking cunt.

“Oh my God!” She groaned, pushing her hips back into his, wanting to feel his full nine inches deep inside her hungry pussy. The pain was electrifying as he stretched her like she never had been stretched before. She had not felt this intensity since she lost her virginity.

Head thrown back, gasping, he luxuriated in the tightness of her cunt, all his at long last. As he lunged into her he reached around, stroked, then squeezed her clit abruptly. She growled her approval, her body begging for more matching him thrust for thrust. He gave it to her, slamming his heavy cock over and over into her wanton cunt, with each stroke, each pinch of her clit agonizing whimpers punctuated by exclamation marks of pleasure escaped her lips.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck.” Were the only words she could manage, her cunt clenching his cock, every cell in her body electrified, pulsating, shaking. Orgasm fast approaching she pushed back hard into him. Moaning, “Oh yes, Oh fuck, Oh yes,” as she exploded in a mind-numbing release.

John continued to pound her relentlessly. She could tell he was close, his groaning, his increasing pace, his cock starting to pulsate inside her. He was on the edge and he felt so good, she so wanted him to fill her full of his juicy cum, but with Alicia’s words ringing in her head, ‘Make him your bitch, leave him begging for more.’ She twisted away from him, smoothed her dress, unlocked the door, and left.

“What the?” she heard him call after her. With his trousers around his ankles and his cock pulsating he was unable to do anything about it.

Returning to her seat, she understood why Alicia would be glad of the rest. She was finding it hard to walk straight, her pussy sore and glowing from the pounding. He was definitely the biggest cock she had ever fucked. She smiled to herself as she knew he was hers and she would be fucking it again soon.

Alicia caught her eye and raised an eyebrow questioningly. She smiled and gave the tiniest of nods. Alicia is going to roll about laughing when she hears the details of how I made him my bitch.

- - - - - * * * * * - - - - -

If you enjoyed the story – show your appreciation by leaving a score

- - - - - * * * * * - - - - -

More stories by ANCpl

Discovery

Uncle Teaches Niece How To

Happy Ending - Pt 1 - Couples Massage In China

Happy Ending - Pt 2 - Falling In Lust Again

Published 
Written by ANcpl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments