Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lunch Hour Quickie

"The lengths some go to for time with a lover"

18
4 Comments 4
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

On the anniversary of the passing of my lover, I was reminiscing about the good time we had together, including sex of course, as well as some of our risky behaviour.

Some years ago now, I worked as a contract software engineer for a telephone system manufacturer. Being a contractor, my time was a little more flexible than that of my colleagues. I was also respected by my boss because I usually met the deadlines or had a good reason for the delay. It, therefore, posed no problem if occasionally my lunch hour dragged out to maybe even two hours.

At around eleven, the phone rang. It was Pat.

“Are you busy today?”

“Not at all. I'm just reading the specs for the next part, and then I have to think about how I’m going to implement them. Finished the other part this morning and sent it off for testing. At least I hope I finished it.” I chuckled. “Time will tell.”

“Well, in that case, you could perhaps meet me for a bite in Braeside Park shortly after midday.”

“A bite, you say? Oh, I’ll be in that. Who’s biting who?” I was tempted to add a chuckle but thought better of that.

“Car park 5 then.” With that, she ended the call.

At about ten minutes to midday, I told my boss I was going out for lunch, and to mull over the specs I had just read. To make it look good, I had part of the printout in hand as I headed off. The park was about ten kilometres away, with numerous traffic lights en route, so it could take half an hour to get there on a bad day. I was hoping that this was a good day with a string of green lights. I entered the park a little after fifteen minutes past midday.

Pat was waiting for me, leaning against her car. As I was closing my car door, she looked at her watch and then at me and raised her eyebrows in a teasing manner. Being a warm day, she was wearing her loose-fitting shorts and shirt.

“Okay, I know. You cheeky thing.” I said as I leaned in for a quick kiss. She took my head to pull me closer for a long kiss.

She had a bag containing our lunch in one hand. With the other, she took my hand and lead me through some shrubs to one of those picnic tables with attached bench seats. The table was screened by the shrubs on two sides, so the spot had a modicum of privacy; although numerous people were jogging and walking in the park. We kissed again as we sat down. Pat unpacked her bag and passed me a sandwich.

Sitting there eating, chatting a little about our work, and watching the distant joggers trot by, we inched closer, so our thighs were touching. My hand was under her shirt, holding the shorts’ waistband, with my little finger wriggling against the top of her butt crack.

Stealing the occasional kiss, I was having a problem inside my shorts and wriggled a little, so I could make the required adjustment. She noticed, of course. Leaning her head close to my ear, she whispered, “I would like that thing which is annoying you, inside me right here, right now.”

OliviAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviAngel

She certainly got the right reaction to what she desired. I was then at full mast and speechless. My mind was racing to work out a way to make this happen. After her whisper, she wasn’t the only one who wanted it. Good thing we were sitting on the bench with the densest shrub behind, so the table was between us and any passerby.

We turned to face each other, straddling the bench. I lowered my shorts enough, so I could ease my cock out and point it toward her. Thankfully, my shirt was long enough to cover the back of my jocks. One leg over hers and the other under hers, we moved closer to hug and kiss. I guess you would that a sitting scissor position. Then things got awkward below.

My brain was in overdrive, my lower brain cell took control of my actions. Can we get close enough for penetration in this position? We are certainly going to give it our best shot. We are too horny now to stop trying. As if this position isn’t obvious enough to any onlooker, any other position would leave no doubt as to what we were up to, and that from a pair of over-fifties.

After a lot more wriggling, kissing and tighter holding, the head of my rigid and controlling cock finally disappeared inside her. The position did not allow me to get in all the way, which the brain cell was demanding. It felt special, nevertheless, and we sighed as one. We kissed. The concern I had about passing joggers disappeared. I’m certain, that had one of them stopped on the other side of the table, I would not have noticed.

I could not thrust in that position. Thanks to her expertise in working her pelvic floor, my thumb working her clitoris, and the twitching of my cock, it did not take long for her to cum. Feeling her tighter orgasmic squeezes and the strong exhalation pushed me over the edge as well.

Relaxed again, we slowly separated when she whispered to me, “That felt wonderful, but next time we find a spot where we can put down a blanket, so we can put that thing in all the way.” She giggled.

“Good thinking ninety-nine.”

After a quick clean-up with a few facial tissues, we straightened our clothing, trying not to be too obvious, she said, “Again I have to drive home with your cum leaking out of me. Only this time will be a bigger mess.”

At that, we laughed, had our parting kiss and went on our way.

When I returned to my desk at work, the expression on my face must have given away my thoughts. One of my colleagues nudged another and commented with a laugh, “Hey, I wonder who he had for lunch.”

Incidentally, the next time we found a tennis club. The courts were surrounded by cypress hedges, against which we park our cars, to form a triangle. There we placed our blanket in the shade and had our picnic with a most exquisite dessert. I was back to work late.

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments