Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lorry Park Fun

"Fun in a Lorry cab."

6
1 Comment 1
12.1k Views 12.1k
817 words 817 words
As a long distance lorry driver, I work away from home four nights a week and travel the country from top to bottom and side to side. I live in my lorry cab all week and return home on a Friday evening to my wife. This is a true account of an incident that happened just last week.

It was Wednesday and I was in the north of the country making a routine delivery. It was late in the day and I was flirting with Suzi as I was booking in my delivery. 

Suzi was asking where I would be staying the night as I had already told her I was almost out of driving hours and would need to park up for the night. I had already decided on a location nearby that was quiet and had good facilities and asked why she wanted to know. Her reply was that she might surprise me if she had nothing to do as it was close to where she lives.

I have to say this came as a big surprise, she is eighteen and stunningly beautiful. I am an overweight lorry driver and in my fourties.

I left and headed for the lorry park where I showered and had a meal, then returned to my lorry, slipped on my T shirt and shorts, closed the curtains and started to play on my laptop.

About an hour passed and I was aware it was dark outside and the lorry park was virtually full, when there was a knock on the drivers door. I had been approached by hookers in the past, so I gingerly opened the curtain to see Suzi standing there looking up at my window.

"Are you going to let me in?" she said.

I motioned for her to come to the passenger door and she climbed in. I was quite taken aback. There sitting in my lorry cab with me was the gorgeous Suzi, dressed in a very short skirt that could not hide the fact she was wearing black stockings, nice heels and a top that was so low her plump breasts were struggling to stay inside.

We chatted for a while and I knew my cock was swelling at the sight of the gorgeous Suzi sitting just a few feet away from me dressed to kill.

Out of the blue Suzi said, "What does a girl have to do to get a snog then?" Sliding across the seat towards me, our lips met and we kissed for the first time.

SinFullTitsDD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinFullTitsDD

I was so glad I had cleaned my teeth after eating.

As we kissed, I felt Suzi's hand on my hardening cock. I was unsure how far to go, so I just gave her a hug as we continued to kiss, although she had now slipped her hand inside my shorts and wrapped it round my very erect cock and was wanking me vigourously.

When we came up for breath she said, "Are you going to make love to me then?"

Again I was totally surprised, and asked her if she was sure that was whart she wanted.

She replied, "I am here, am I not?"

She then slipped off her shirt and unclipped her bra to reveal a nice pair of at least D cup breasts with big saucer size nipples. My Favourite.

I started to kiss and suck on her nipples as she pulled off my shorts and continued to play with my cock. We then moved from the seats to the bed, where she gave me a great blowjob as I slipped two fingers into her very moist pussy and worked her to her first orgasm.

I was so close to coming into her mouth, but she expertly managed to stop me every time. She then pushed me back onto the bed and slipped off her g string and lowered herself onto my cock. She rode me for ages until she came at least twice, then just as I was about to shoot my load deep inside her, she climbed off and took my cock in her mouth again, sucking every last drop from me.

Even after I had come she continued to suck me for ages.

When she came up for air, I continued to play with her breasts and nipples for ages whilst fingering her pussy, giving her another orgasm. After about thirty minutes of this she decided she wanted to suck my cock again and gave me another wonderful blowjob, this time letting me come into her throat without stopping me. She sucked me completely dry.

We cuddled up on the bed for ages and she left well after midnight to go home, promising me more of the same next visit which should be next week.

Next time I told her I would be trying anal, as she was an anal virgin and has such a cute arse.

Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments